Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC (11161 Views)

Aminu Masari: APC Won’t Find It Difficult Winning 2023 Elections / Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by infogenius(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
A scammer wants to scam the biggest scammer with 2m votes. If I hear
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Okoroawusa: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Na So:
Kano: 3M
Katsina: 2M
Lagos: 2M
Kaduna: 1.5M
Oyo: 1M
Yobe; 1 M
Sokoto 1M
Kebbi, Jigawa, Bauchi, Zamfara, Niger, Kwara, Gombe 8M
Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo 3M
South South/ South East 4M
Church Agbasaa!
Church Agbasaa!

Yagaziere gi nwannem nwanyi!

1 Like

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
children of hate only support Athifku.... U all will cry lagoon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by KunleyY19(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
2.8 million from where? When there is Kwakwasiyya? Please secure 1 million for him first. Even his own people are tired of him. grin

In Katsina

1 Like

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
masari should pay outstanding payments to contractors in katsina...we hav being waiting since last year....

ooh its d money he wants to use pay inec for rigging abi
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by UncleJudax(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
So new 2 Million voters registered in Kastina in less than 4 years? grin

You go know why Mr Integrity refused sign the amendment to the electoral law. grin
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Oluwapeldon(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Na So:
Yobe; 1 M
Sokoto 1M
Church Agbasaa!
Remove Oyo cos he can't see more dan 300k. Atiku leads here
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by elderwand(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
No be only 2.8
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by ChiefVolt007: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bruno531:
Saturday will end all this noise.. Baba is going to daura
GBAM!
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by ChiefVolt007: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Church Agbasaa!

Yagaziere gi nwannem nwanyi!
I know this type of dream.

Na the kind dream when u dey get due to overfeeding of EBA and soup without fish or meat.

Noh worry. Day go soon break for ya eye
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by tempest69: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
2.8 million from where? When there is Kwakwasiyya? Please secure 1 million for him first. Even his own people are tired of him. grin
says an oKoro from Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Omeokachie: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy

For more jokes, text APC to 419
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Prophet108: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
2.8M voters=1.8m Niger voters + 1M katsina [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by SillyMods: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
BEHEST:
Ok... Let's find out now

Like for BUHARI
Share for ATIKU
Experience they say is the best teacher. Unfortunately, that's not the case here. By this time next week, I'm sure many of you will be offline mourning your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by OBAGADAFFI: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Na So:

Yobe; 1 M

Sokoto 1M

Church Agbasaa!

2/3 majority of 21state is the requirements for wining
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Heavenstraight(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Even if buhari is contesting against me he can never have that vote in kastina
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
sexiestharam:

The leader of kwankwasiyya katsina Alhaji Inusa Dankama and all kwankwasiyya in katsina have moved to Buharis side. This was in the news about 3 weeks to a month ago.

Babas votes will not be divided in Katsina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by davodyguy: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
deji17:
I heard PDP will be embarking on a door to door campaign. Folks, please take care of your valuables to avoid story that touch.
Don't say I did not warn you.
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by freshdude99(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Effects of drinking too much cow milk...
Pls the total population of katsina state is what biko? No be only 3.2M collected PVC na 8M PVC yeye dey smell
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Clapbackdon: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
deji17:
Atiku to Electorates - MAGA (Make Atiku Great Again)
Electorates to Atiku - You are deceiving yourself, in a Pickin Deceiving Papa (PDP)Way

Atiku to Saraki - You guys should deliver for me on Saturday o..
Saraki to Atiku - Look at this one. If it is easy how come you cannot deliver Adamawa to yourself?

Atiku to Kwankwanso - Bros, na your eye I dey look o to carry me go Villa.

Kwakwanso to Atiku - Dey there dey dull yourself. You think my voters are transferable? Even me, my leg dey shake now for Kano. That Buhari na Political Bulldozer for Kano

Atiku to Dino - Dino, how far na?
Dino to Saraki - Mtchew.. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Ajekun iya looje.

Atiku to Wike - Wike , we must not allow APC to come back o

Wike to Atiku - ehn hen.. So you want make Buhari commot na him you come take dollars buy delegates for Portharcourt? We had a better plan and better candidate before you show up with your dollars. Now go and spend all the money for the election nau? Shishi I no get to waste on you..

Atiku - Wahala dey o..
[/s]

Wow you could not even get up to 10 likes for this rubbish you wrote ? grin

My sympathies
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by deji17: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Wow you could not even get up to 10 likes for this rubbish you wrote ? grin

My sympathies

In your infantile mind, do they exchange likes for money in the bank? Petty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Masari will soon wake up from his dream.
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by lereinter(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Will ghosts also vote in CASTina
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Clapbackdon: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
deji17:

In your infantile mind, do they exchange likes for money in the bank? Petty
[/s]

That wasn't my point.

It actually shows that most people thought you are pretty jobless and daft for creating such a nonsense post

Just saying
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by deji17: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

That wasn't my point.

It actually shows that most people thought you are pretty jobless and daft for creating such a nonsense post

Just saying
But you are jobless and stupid enough to read and comment on such post...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Dollabiz: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
dreamer
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by Clapbackdon: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
deji17:

But you are jobless and stupid enough to read and comment on such post...
[/s]

If I see a dirty homeless beggar walking into an office complex and I say "hey there goes a dirty homeless beggar " does that make me jobless ? No... Or does it change the fact that the individual is indeed a dirty homeless beggar? No it doesn't

But you are too daft to understand this analogy aren't you?
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by bluebay(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
2.8M vote for Buhari? Added with the cows or Goats?
Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by cosse(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
kwankwassiya influence in kastina?
For say u b man i for blast u......go and sin no more!

2 Likes

Re: Polls: Katsina’ll Deliver 2.8m Votes To Buhari, Masari – APC by amnesty7: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jonegonu:
Apc =19,982,99 votes
Pdp = 10,042,00 votes.
Game over.
Pls date for 2023 election.
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Tell me how someone will win these states and not be declared winner next Saturday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni / Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn / Possible Burial Place Of The Queen Of Sheba Found In Ijebu - UK Archeologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.