Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months (26623 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
koyyes:

There are ways to curb that.

Pls share
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mumchloe:

Pls share

I once watched a reality show on this. But i have forgotten the name of the programe. Its very detailed so its something you will have to watch yourself and practice.

I think you can Google related videos on it.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Unuebo08107: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
[right][/right]
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Olatara(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
koyyes:
Once they've started walking, the work reduces.

Congrats.

If I hear, nah that time work start.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
koyyes:

I once watched a reality show on this. But i have forgotten the name of the programe. Its very detailed so its something you will have to watch yourself and practice.

OK from what UV explained u prolly Dont have kids yet??.so its not something UV practiced urself..dats reality show . try it in real life den u can relate
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by masterpiecer(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
koyyes:

Una enh angry
I tot u were gonna give a very important tip since u said "there r ways to curb dat"
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Babagida0921736: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
100% sure

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mumchloe:

OK from what UV explained u prolly Dont have kids yet??.so its not something UV practiced urself..dats reality show . try it in real life den u can relate
Chai! at least do some research and try to see it work for you.

This is someone who has been doing this for 20 years and is an authority in this.
I watched her help parents handle stubborn twins, triplets and grown kids.

Nigerians sef...complain but no action.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by SURElee(f): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Anuofia releases photos and hoes on to hide their faces, where even show the faceless babies and then ask your fans if you should open a page for them? Tueh!
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by femi4: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Mumchloe:
Does it matter who's d father or where d baby bump came from just be happy for her. .nd BTW doze cuties are so adorable!!!
It matters for proper upbringing
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Tyty12: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2019
See below

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
femi4:
It matters for proper upbringing

So all children raised up by single parents lack proper upbringing
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by femi4: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mumchloe:

So all children raised up by single parents lack proper upbringing
Most of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador / Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.