Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Watch Netflix US For Anywhere In The World? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Watch Netflix US For Anywhere In The World? (332 Views)

Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix / Netflix Download: How To Watch Netflix Free Online / How To Watch Netflix Movies On Your Non Smart TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Netflix US For Anywhere In The World? by MickelClark: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello there,
I just want to know how do you guys access Netflix US from Nigeria? I have heard there are only two methods.
1- VPN
2- DNS
I have searched on the internet and almost all the VPN providers promising to provide excellent quality when it comes to unblocking Netflix.
Which method do you use to stream American Netflix from the outside USA?

(1) (Reply)

Bad Mothers 2019 / 8 Favourite Characters And The Actors Who Did Their Voice Over / Daenerys Targaryen Burns The King's Landing Game Of Thrones S8e5360p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.