Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... (2063 Views)

Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Despite the support for atiku by Igbos to win 2019 presidential election, it will cast more dark clouds for them to takeover from him after four years. The reason is that he will successful spend 8yrs in power, whether they like it or not.

when will the secessionists get it right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by dessywayne(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Igbos or not, Atiku must win grin

10 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by mushystuff: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:
Despite the support for atiku by Igbos to win 2019 presidential election, it will cast more dark clouds for them to takeover from him after four years. The reason is that he will successful spend 8yrs in power, whether they like it or not.

Are you Igbo? No you aren't so shut it and mind your business! Every person has an inalienable right and freedom to associate, to vote and be voted for. Face ya work!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by gidgiddy: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

Really? Others that took over, where is Nigeria today?

10 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
mushystuff:

Are you Igbo? No you aren't so shut it and mind your business! Every person has an inalienable right and freedom to associate, to vote and be voted for. Face ya work!

I hope the wailing & waiting be cut short after election.

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Really? Others that took over, where is Nigeria today?
Nigeria is in progress. No longer business as usual.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Jman06(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Igbos are mainly concerned about reviving our dying economy, creating a peaceful atmosphere for us to live and do business in any part of the country and massive infrastructural development.

7 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by mightyhazell: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Igbos are not crazy about presidency..what they need is a level playground devoid of marginalisation and opression..

Igbos need a working country,so they can realise thier potentials and par with counterparts all over the world..

Igbos dont need a lifeless divisive entity at the helm of their affairs

14 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by success1smyn(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

and why are you interested in taking injection on other people's behalf?
it's better to keep shut if you don't have anything sensible to say
my 10kobo

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
success1smyn:
and why are you interested in taking injection on other people's behalf? it's better to keep shut if you don't have anything sensible to say my 10kobo

objectivity will not increase one's blood pressure.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by gidgiddy: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

Really? No wonder Nigeria was recently declared poverty capital of the world. We are definitely progressing indeed!

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
We only want a better Nigeria...Is that too much to ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by muykem: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is Ibo made, he can't smell Aso rock.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Really? No wonder Nigeria was recently declared poverty capital of the world. We are definitely progressing indeed!

declared by who. pls your references should be highlighted.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Asshurbanipal: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Igbos are voting for atiku because buhari has failed and not necessarily to succeed him. Afonjas are the ones playing that myopic ethnic politics.

7 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
vikkimimi:
We only want a better Nigeria...Is that too much to ask

pls what are the price to pay for a better Nigeria?
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Igbos are voting for atiku because buhari has failed and not necessarily to succeed him. Afonjas are the ones playing that myopic ethnic politics.

frustration influences someone's choice in life.maybe!
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by kutchs: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

declared by who. pls your references should be highlighted.
Google World Poverty Clock and you will see who declared Nigeria poverty capital of the world.

3 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
muykem:
Atiku is Ibo made, he can't smell Aso rock.

with people not well oriented? don't be too sure.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
dessywayne:
Igbos or not, Atiku must win grin
must?
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by lastmessenger: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

in all sincerity can you give an assessment of your life and the impact of this government on your life,friends and family members?

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
lastmessenger:
in all sincerity can you give an assessment of your life and the impact of this government on your life,friends and family members?

Your own life assessment already pointed to the negative.

mine is the opposite of yours.

it's not all about me & you anyway.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by lastmessenger: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

Your own life assessment already pointed to the negative.

mine is the opposite of yours.

it's not all about me & you anyway.
yes we can all choose to lie to ourselves just to make it look like all is well. Well for your information 10k can barely do me for a week in this lifeless regime while in 2014 I will be extravagant to use 10k for a week. Be wise bro.buhari time is almost up.we would have Nigeria left for us when he is gone

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
lastmessenger:
yes we can all choose to lie to ourselves just to make it look like all is well. Well for your information 10k can barely do me for a week in this lifeless regime while in 2014 I will be extravagant to use 10k for a week. Be wise bro.buhari time is almost up.we would have Nigeria left for us when he is gone

what's your opinions on how to move Nigeria forward, regardless who wins the Presidential election?
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by lastmessenger: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
The most pressing problem facing Nigeria as at today is the problem of unemployment and any government that can solve that has solved half of Nigeria's problem. The only way for Nigeria to solve her unemployment problem is for Nigeria to work towards technological independence. Nigeria is too import dependent.we must seek to do our own things thereby creating job opportunities for our people. The viral effect of this will be less crime in the Society,more prosperity to the Nigerian people, a boost to the GDP of the country etc.
I believe a change in our education curriculum will go a long way to help in this narrative. We need to emphasize more on technical education. I believe we can learn from countries like india ,china,etc
Sunmolar:

what's your opinions on how to move Nigeria forward, regardless who wins the Presidential election?

4 Likes

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by lastmessenger: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
The most pressing problem facing Nigeria as at today is the problem of unemployment and any government that can solve that has solved half of Nigeria's problem. The only way for Nigeria to solve her unemployment problem is for Nigeria to work towards technological independence. Nigeria is too import dependent.we must seek to do our own things thereby creating job opportunities for our people. The viral effect of this will be less crime in the Society, a drastic reduction in terrorrism,more prosperity to the Nigerian people, a boost to the GDP of the country etc.
I believe a change in our education curriculum will go a long way to help in this narrative. We need to emphasize more on technical education. I believe we can learn from countries like india ,china,etc
Sunmolar:

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

Back to Daura with APC genocidal machinations.

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
lastmessenger:
The most pressing problem facing Nigeria as at today is the problem of unemployment and any government that can solve that has solved half of Nigeria's problem. The only way for Nigeria to solve her unemployment problem is for Nigeria to work towards technological independence. Nigeria is too import dependent.we must seek to do our own things thereby creating job opportunities for our people. The viral effect of this will be less crime in the Society, a drastic reduction in terrorrism,more prosperity to the Nigerian people, a boost to the GDP of the country etc.

Yes 100% correct. that's exactly what this government has done.but people finds it hard to accept the consequences of the President banning certain products being imported into Nigeria.

when you banned certain goods that can be produced locally into the country, it improves productivity & creates room for employment & entrepreneurship.

when people stop thinking the only way to succeed is through corruption, the sooner we get there.

I'm not campaigning,but look at the railway projects ongoing
road construction that has been abandoned by previous govt. that is ongoing.

when people have jobs,crime will reduced.

the kind of government in place before,was sell the crude & share the money. no plans for the raining days & diversification from an oil-based economy which is a necessity.

India&China bare the pains to get where they are now.it's not by sharing money by corrupt politicians.

let's face reality.the oil world over is no longer booming. where will atiku get the money to throw around as usual if he wins.that ideology is archaic & wrong living in a fools Paradise.

The substructure of Nigeria, which is the solid foundation to progress for a better Nigeria & future generations is on the pipeline.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by supereagle(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sunmolar:

They can't get it right and they can't get it right.
Re: If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... by Sunmolar(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
supereagle:

They can't get it right and they can't get it right.

hmmmm sure?

mr what if mr integrity is rigged out by PDP & atiku relinquish to obi after four years?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Was One Of Architects Of June 12 Annulment - Kingibe Alleges / See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In / Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.