Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In (2064 Views)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by DonKachiERA: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
See Names of the 6 persons arrested by Police over death of PDP woman leader in Kogi State

William Aya, spokesman of the command, disclosed this while speaking with NAN in Lokoja, the state capital, on Monday...

See the names of the people here
http://www.nigeriantelegraph.com/2019/11/see-names-of-6-persons-arrested-by.html
Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Smalldick123(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Not intrested in going to your blog

6 Likes

Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Turantula(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
La click la bend

2 Likes

Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by iluvdonjazzy: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:
Not intrested in going to your blog
me2
Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Smalldick123(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2019

Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Hisduchess(f): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:

grin

I like your moniker bro grin grin grin.Hope it ain't as small as mrcork's own (no offence)
Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Smalldick123(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hisduchess:

I like your moniker bro grin grin grin.Hope it ain't as small as mrcork's own (no offence)
Na only 4 audio it small o!
If u doubt me u can come and test it
Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Anfieldboss: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hisduchess:

Hmmm you like small dick?
Re: See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In by Hisduchess(f): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Anfieldboss:

Hmmm you like small dick?

Oga I said that I like his moniker.thankio

(1) (Reply)

Sad But True! What U.S Website Said About Nigeria / Federal Tertiary Institutions Staff Now Twitter / Gov Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Marriage On The Rocks, Set To Marry A Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.