Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite (37521 Views)

Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Athena4: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dude doesn't want to go back in body bag abeg.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by NextBuhari: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
yankison:

Let me tell you office holders and very scared to steal public fund now compared to PDP administration. Let the truth be told buharia has done well in the last 3years on physical development that would benefit the common man .. make una go sleep .Atiku is just a rogue with so many wife's ..tarrrrr
Exactly, even in this election season the looters are afraid to spend their loots to woo voters. Who would have thought that we'd ever have a president that kleptomaniacs would be scared of stealing from public funds? Yet wailers will claim nothing has changed. This explains the bitterness and hatred with which they have been going about their campaign to oust Buhari. Many of these wailers don't know Buhari is taking bullets for them. He could have simply given them unfettered access to our common wealth by way of settlement, all this noise would have disappeared. But no, he opted to stand with the ordinary Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tell her I love her.

Lunockgold:
my sister said that may the gods of madness visit u right nw.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Ttipsy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
yankison:

Let me tell you office holders and very scared to steal public fund now compared to PDP administration. Let the truth be told buharia has done well in the last 3years on physical development that would benefit the common man .. make una go sleep .Atiku is just a rogue with so many wife's ..tarrrrr
not surprised, you are daft like your APC leaders

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari We win this Election, And i am ready to distribute free Sniper for Every Wailers cheers!! cheesy
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by CioAngels(f): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is better you reject the invite because elrufai cannot be trusted especially now that his party faithfuls support his statement. You cannot go back in APC body bag. Thank you for not coming because Nigeria is not worth dying for according to pa Obasanjo
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Monjerk: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
boolee:
I guess he was well advised against the move.

Some people, were already seeing it as a move to advise the incumbent on how to relinquish power peacefully when he lose.

How some people believe it's that easy for an incumbent to lost in a general election like this is really baffling.

Sentiments apart, No matter how you do the permutations from either side, you will just find out how the incumbent is favored.

Anyways, what do i know? Saturday is barely 5days away.

Guess, We will just wait to find out, what powers a RULING PARTY possesses on Saturday February 16th 2019.
so when Jonathan and other African President lost they were not incumbent, your eye will not believe what you will see on Saturday.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by AngelicBeing: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
These big men just de create office for themselves!

I thought the assignment of the National Peace Committee ended after the 2015 General election, but it appears Abdulsallam and co have turned it into a FULL TIME JOB with financial benefits.

Naija na wa
It is called chop l chop alias stomach infrastructure and funded by the government of the day @topic, I salute Clinton for not coming, the events of the last couple of days especially towards the Judiciary has sent a wrong signal to the global community tongue

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Amah70: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good, old and brilliant Bill. He knew that coming to Nigeria shortly before the presidential election can be an endorsement to a failed government of Nigeria.
Obama would have rushed for it. Obama helped a lot in 2015 to put Nigeria in this Buhari predicament.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Amah70: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
We don't need any peace committee. Election is like a football match, if they beat you, no time for girimo na to move on.

I see PMB doing to Atiku wetin Man City do Chelsea yesterday.
If you doubt me, check Man City jersey very well " Next Level dey for their hand "

We want to start again to talk about Kano Pillars, Rangers and Abiola Babes, no be Man U and Chelsea.

Buhari Must Go back to Daura.

Talk about Man U and Chelsea started since Buhari coup ushered in his colleagues in uniform who wrecked in Nigeria for about 30 years.

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
amnesty7:

Lagos
Kebbi
Zamfara
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Tell me how someone will clear these states with ease and not be declared by INEC as winner. grin
Yesssss ooooo cheesy
Correct man.
You've said it all.
END OF DISCUSSION.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Malawian(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
What if Buhari wins the election and then Osibanjo is indicted for corruption, can Buhari sack Osinbajo and replace him like he did with CJN? What does the constitution say about it.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by MrCEO69(m): 3:01am On Feb 12, 2019
madridguy:
We don't need any peace committee. Election is like a football match, if they beat you, no time for girimo na to move on.

I see PMB doing to Atiku wetin Man City do Chelsea yesterday.
If you doubt me, check Man City jersey very well " Next Level dey for their hand "
Hope buhari and his supporters will move on.. Just like it happened in 2011 its still fresh in our heart.. The killings of people and burning churches just because he lost.. We have not forgotten that. The youth Corp members murdered by his supporters. The killing of 9 family members of Gombe State PDP chairman Sunday after the election onf Friday. The high way chase they gave to our bishop that Sunday, the cancelation of weac physics practical we had that day (we still pass) with the gun shot all around us because of buhari supporters. He never said anything to them no apology nothing, buhari is a sore loser. I will bet with my life that his supporters like you will smoke gutter to get high and start destroying things when he loses and I pray u all lose your life like those who did in 2011, they where killed like chickens and buhari children ate still alive to eat from the national cake. The poor in the north r the most easily deceive people, tell them Allah will reward them or it's Allah will and give them sadaka, they will worship you like fools that they are. For Nigeria to be better, the north will get education first then we can hope they change and have a right mind set for good, but we can only hope cos elrufi is educated.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by MrCEO69(m): 3:02am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640030:

Yesssss ooooo cheesy
Correct man.
You've said it all.
END OF DISCUSSION.
Hope buhari and his supporters will move on.. Just like it happened in 2011 its still fresh in our heart.. The killings of people and burning churches just because he lost.. We have not forgotten that. The youth Corp members murdered by his supporters. The killing of 9 family members of Gombe State PDP chairman Sunday after the election onf Friday. The high way chase they gave to our bishop that Sunday, the cancelation of weac physics practical we had that day (we still pass) with the gun shot all around us because of buhari supporters. He never said anything to them no apology nothing, buhari is a sore loser. I will bet with my life that his supporters like you will smoke gutter to get high and start destroying things when he loses and I pray u all lose your life like those who did in 2011, they where killed like chickens and buhari children ate still alive to eat from the national cake. The poor in the north r the most easily deceive people, tell them Allah will reward them or it's Allah will and give them sadaka, they will worship you like fools that they are. For Nigeria to be better, the north will get education first then we can hope they change and have a right mind set for good, but we can only hope cos elrufi is educated.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by PDPGuy: 4:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Malawian:
What if Buhari wins the election and then Osibanjo is indicted for corruption, can Buhari sack Osinbajo and replace him like he did with CJN? What does the constitution say about it.
Buhari cannot Osinbajo because the VP is an elected official. The best Buhari could do, in that scenario, would be to lobby members of the NASS to impeach Osinbajo.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Teejay13(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2019
I think this Peace accord thing is like a reminder to the stakeholders to adhere to the rule of law and peaceful resolution of disputes they promised.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by amnesty7: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640030:

Yesssss ooooo cheesy
Correct man.
You've said it all.
END OF DISCUSSION.
Kano too, apologies for the big omission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Myself2(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
These big men just de create office for themselves!

I thought the assignment of the National Peace Committee ended after the 2015 General election, but it appears Abdulsallam and co have turned it into a FULL TIME JOB with financial benefits.

Naija na wa
The matter eh
These men just corner everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.