Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe (46158 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Burying Juju In Front Of A Building / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Made4naijablog: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Photo Pinned Down with Nails and Juju Charms inside her Mother-in-laws Wardrobe in Edo State Nigeria!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-finding-her-photo-pinned-down-with-nails-and-juju-video/

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Made4naijablog: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Couple Caught On CCTV While Having Sex In A Supermarket WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/couple-caught-on-cctv-while-having-sex-in-a-supermarket-video/
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
My dear if I can advise you all road leads to mountain of fire prayer city.. because the way I see it your condition is critical

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by StupidInyamiri: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
coolEnglish has only one word for "love." Sanskrit has 96.
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by daddytime(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
I rep Edo body and soul for ever, ever, ever ever everrrr....

All the neanderthals wey dey always pick on me unprovoked here go collect for my hand one day...I go turn person to yam very soon...

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by CreepyBlackpool: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Found where? when? how?

Sh!t people do just to trend these days
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Mrkumareze(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
The power of charm relies on the tongue of the doctor doctor. It's therefore easy for u to say a word against the charm..

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Edo people and witchcraft,i hail them
It was even her marriage pix she used,may God save us all

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by CotenantNIG: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
oboy
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
welcome to reality
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by freemanbubble: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by asawanathegreat(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Madam you are under your mother inlaw's control, don't worry nothing will happen to you.
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by tuna4servi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
The heart of man is wicked and deceitful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Neddyned(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
more likes for Igbo and share for edo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Run go obodo oyibo.
African juju no dey work where fresh air dey.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by tuna4servi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
God has answered your prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Jessyjack(f): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is a typical Benin woman..... Fear them.....!!!! They walk,talk,eat, breath and live juju.....
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Duchessree(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
My dear if I can advise you all road leads to mountain of fire prayer city

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
This is a typical Benin woman..... Fear them.....!!!! They walk,talk,eat, breath and live juju.....
and they are the most cursed and backwards state in Nigeriasad

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Optionalx: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Carry the nonsense throwaway jare. Now you know they’ve been scamming your mother in law
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by sonature1: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:

Babe, u too fine cool
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET AND THE AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGIES IN 2019, A LARGE PROPORTION OF MY COUNTRY'S PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT A FEW NAILS AND RED CLOTH WRAPPED AROUND THEIR PHOTOGRAPH IS CAPABLE OF CAUSING FATAL CATASTROPHE TO THEIR LIVES AND DESTINIES.

WE REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO SAY WE'RE EDUCATED PEOPLE. OUR SCHOOLING YEARS WAS COMPLETE WASTE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by fatymore(f): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
let's give your bedroom a new look...
I sell beautiful bed sheets

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by acedsportsng: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by nextstep(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mtcheww..

Juju that could not save Benin from British guns and colonization.
Juju that cannot employ youths or give them real wealth.
Juju that cannot cure simple diseases like malaria or yellow fever.

Of what use is Edo Juju? It can't even help you fly. Forget all they say about it. Until Edo Juju can make Benin a prosperous city, as good as London, then please, I'm not interested.

Lady should just leave it for her mother in-law to keep disturbing herself.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
koyyes:
Run go obodo oyibo.

African juju no dey work where fresh air dey.
Heh dey work wella for yonder. Once u travel go dey,dem go transfer ur case file

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
EVERYWHERE EVIL PEOPLE DEY GATHER ON TOP OUR CASE, BLOOD OF JESUS, SCATTER THEM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Etizz: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awkward .....sometimes people die without knowing the cause
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by izeksblog: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Even the girl picture sef be like juju grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings / Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.