Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe (46175 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Burying Juju In Front Of A Building / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
JUJU my butt! if really this Shiit works they should use them to cure Ebola, poverty, starvation and hunger in Africa or use it find kidnapped girl Leah or end Boko haram in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by jtjohn(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
SilentListener:
and they are most cursed and backwards state in Nigeriasad

Shut ur mouth...The heart of a fool proclaim foolishness, there is no state or tribe that are not into juju....Everything you just type is as useless as p in psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET AND THE AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGIES IN 2019, A LARGE PROPORTION OF MY COUNTRY'S PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT A FEW NAILS AND RED CLOTH WRAPPED AROUND THEIR PHOTOGRAPH IS CAPABLE OF CAUSING FATAL CATASTROPHE TO THEIR LIVES AND DESTINIES.

WE REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO SAY WE'RE EDUCATED PEOPLE. OUR SCHOOLING YEARS WAS COMPLETE WASTE.
it's really sad, And if that shiit works really. why have they not used it to cure Ebola, cholera and polio ravaging Nigeria, Or use it to cure Hunger, starvations and Poverty in Nigeria. or use it to find the Kidnapped girl Leah or put an end to Boko haram.
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
jtjohn:

Shut ur mouth...The heart of a fool proclaim foolishness, there is no state or tribe that are not into juju....Everything you just type is as useless as p in psychology.

i guess you're from edo pele undecided still won't change the fact edo is a cursed state tho

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Aliencraft(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin
Is this for real??
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by jtjohn(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
SilentListener:
i guess you're from edo pele undecided still won't change the fact edo is a cursed state tho

You just speak without examining your words, do you know the meaning of cursed? proverb 12 vs 23 just describe u.....Try seek wisdom it seem you lack one.
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Odionyejerry5(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Edo people eh una need jesus o
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
jtjohn:

[s]You just speak without examining your words, do you know the meaning of cursed? proverb 12 vs 23 just describe u.....Try seek wisdom it seem you lack one.[/s]

you exploit your women as sex slaves all over Europe,and you said you're not cursed? keep your Bible nonsense to yourself, I don't need it undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by GIFTD: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Devil only know how to kill, steal and destroy nothing more or less than that.
nextstep:
Mtcheww..

Juju that could not save Benin from British guns and colonization.
Juju that cannot employ youths or give them real wealth.
Juju that cannot cure simple diseases like malaria or yellow fever.

Of what use is Edo Juju? It can't even help you fly. Forget all they say about it. Until Edo Juju can make Benin a prosperous city, as good as London, then please, I'm not interested.

Lady should just leave it for her mother in-law to keep disturbing herself.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by jtjohn(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
SilentListener:
you exploit your women as sex slaves all over Europe,and you said you're not cursed? keep your Bible nonsense to yourself, I don't need it undecided

While speak from the other side of your mouth, U said Edo is cursed why generalizing it, Condemning the evil act is acceptable but generalizing it, is what I won't accept.. *Peace*
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by musicwriter(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't worry yourself about the jazz because it has no power. When you worry, you actually make the jazz real by sharing energy with it. Left on it's own, the jazz has no power. Were you scared of the jazz before you saw it? No. You only became scared when you saw it, so you just gave the jazz power!!.

There's nothing out there in nature against you, except what you create it in your mind. Africans, get out of this nonsense!.

The science of jazz https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by ElsonMorali: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
If I were the girl, I will just remove my picture and put the mother-in-law's picture there and not say a single word.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Babagida0921736: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
[sup][/sup]

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by SUPRRA: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Photo Pinned Down with Nails and Juju Charms inside her Mother-in-laws Wardrobe in Edo State Nigeria!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-finding-her-photo-pinned-down-with-nails-and-juju-video/

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by mechanics(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
She should be prayerful, nothing will happen to her.
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by od501: 1:55am On Feb 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET AND THE AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGIES IN 2019, A LARGE PROPORTION OF MY COUNTRY'S PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT A FEW NAILS AND RED CLOTH WRAPPED AROUND THEIR PHOTOGRAPH IS CAPABLE OF CAUSING FATAL CATASTROPHE TO THEIR LIVES AND DESTINIES.

WE REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO SAY WE'RE EDUCATED PEOPLE. OUR SCHOOLING YEARS WAS COMPLETE WASTE.

Oga u never jam. I pray u don't, but Wen u do that ur cert go jst jump window run leave u !

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by Emmyfem97(m): 3:11am On Feb 12, 2019
What a wicked world!
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by OnyesomJ(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2019
This is Reality
Re: Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe by CioAngels(f): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Anybody that is doing this devilish things to somebody's children will find open disgrace and jazz will go back to his or her children by His grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings / 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.