Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

We The People Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The People Of Nigeria (181 Views)

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? / Fashola Commiserates With People Of Lagos State Over Tragic Tanker Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We The People Of Nigeria by neoph(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
A new socio-political group called We the People of Nigeria has sprung up, spearheaded by Dr. Lloyd F. Ukwu (an activist and human rights lawyers) and Ms. Annkio Briggs (well-known Nigerian South-South environmentalist activist).

They have been on an international sensitization tour, going to different places like Washington DC, UN in New York, and Westminster in London, just today, to spread the word as how we as Nigerians feel, and our desire for free, fair and violence-free elections, in which Nigerians can choose with fear or favour who will be President. Tomorrow, February 12, is the last stop, in Brussels.

For more info:

Organization: We the People of Nigeria
Twitter: @wtpofnigeria
Hash Tag: #wethepeopleofnigeria

Re: We The People Of Nigeria by neoph(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Washington DC and London press conferences

Re: We The People Of Nigeria by StupidInyamiri: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
My Dearest Atikulators, if you want to be invited to Buhari's victory party sometimes next week. Please text "E joor e forgive me" to "3408". Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP Grows By 2.38% In Q4 2018 – NBS / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Administratio / Three People Killed As Police And IPOB Clash In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.