Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Jumia's SODA S2 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia's SODA S2 Phone (7182 Views)

Soda S2 / Soda S2 Screen And Battery For Sell / Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by cutiedave(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
I just saw this phone on jumia and itz packing some impressive specs for 39k

157.2 X 76.25 X 8.05mm display size

Camera – 13MP + 2MP & 8MP

· 32GB ROM & 3GB RAM

· 4000mAh battery

· Dual Sim Dual Standby

· 6,19HD + Notch display

· AI Face Unlock

Helio p22 processor with 12nm technology

WIFI, Bluetooth, Micro USB

Has anybody used this device coz d price is quite good for the specs...

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by MrBONE2(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
cutiedave:

· 32GB ROM & 3GB RAM

· 4000mAh battery

· Dual Sim Dual Standby

· 6,19HD + Notch display

· AI Face Unlock

This is one of the Brands that will murder tecno grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by cutiedave(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrBONE2:

This is one of the Brands that will murder tecno grin
As in ehn...first class murder....just see how the specs dusts dat of the overpriced hot 6 pro

3 Likes

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by MrBONE2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
cutiedave:

As in ehn...first class murder....just see how the specs dusts dat of the overpriced hot 6 pro

More cheaper than Techno Camon 11 which is sold 50K grin
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by cutiedave(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrBONE2:

More cheaper than Techno Camon 11 which is sold 50K grin
Am seriously considering getting it...I just need a user to review it for me...itz like d phone isn't popular in nigeria yet...
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by pharmchuks: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Ok let me help you, You have same mindset like me
Here are list of better phones that soda s2, tested and trusted
1. Gome U7
Jumia Cheapest Price link: https://www./gome-u7-5.99-inch-4gb-ram-64gb-rom-android-7.1-13mp-13mp-3050mah-dual-sim-4g-lte-smartphone-25470186.html
2.Bluboo s1
Jumia Cheapest price link: https://www./bluboo-s1-5.5-inch-4gb-64gb-rom-android-7.0-16mp-8mp-3500mah-dual-sim-4g-lte-smartphone-black-25604727.html

Check and thanks me later

1 Like

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by amazingdjbest(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
cutiedave:

Am seriously considering getting it...I just need a user to review it for me...itz like d phone isn't popular in nigeria yet...

https://mobilityarena.com/soda-s2-review/
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by princemillla(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Ur eye go clear the day this fone wil fall sick, and u will spend days searching for the replacement part. Buying a property isnt the problem but maintaining it

2 Likes

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by princemillla(m): 5:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Ur eye go clear the day this fone wil fall sick, and u will spend days searching for the replacement part. Buying a property isnt the problem but maintaining it
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by amazingdjbest(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
princemillla:

Thank you for choosing Jumia.
The Soda S2 phone has its service center in Lagos and you can get in touch for assistance. Please visit the service center with your original Jumia invoice which is your warranty and proof of purchase. You can also use the following address to locate the service center;
Soda service center- shop 856, Asset corp plaza, 21 obafemi awolowo, Ikeja.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
Thank you again for being a Jumia customer.
Best regards,
Adeola

4 Likes

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by zionema(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
the back cover is it plastic or metal
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Ridwan4686: 12:37am On Feb 25, 2020
I've been using the phone for almost 8 months now, and I swear I never regret it. It is 100 times better than other phones of the same configuration, not even Samsung, talk more of Tecno or Infinix. I swear I know what I'm saying. So after series of serious falls, the phone later break and the whole screw break like mad and the phone is still pressing perfectly. I swear the screen glass started removing small small and the phone still dey press well. But then it started falling again and latter the calibration and screen stopped working. I just want to try the address "shop 856, Asset corp plaza, 21 obafemi awolowo, Ikeja." as given by the jumia agent. If they fix my phone lasan, I'll not use another phone other than Soda.

1 Like

Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Ridwan4686:
I've been using the phone for almost 8 months now, and I swear I never regret it. It is 100 times better than other phones of the same configuration, not even Samsung, talk more of Tecno or Infinix. I swear I know what I'm saying. So after series of serious falls, the phone later break and the whole screw break like mad and the phone is still pressing perfectly. I swear the screen glass started removing small small and the phone still dey press well. But then it started falling again and latter the calibration and screen stopped working. I just want to try the address "shop 856, Asset corp plaza, 21 obafemi awolowo, Ikeja." as given by the jumia agent. If they fix my phone lasan, I'll not use another phone other than Soda.
Again, tecno marketer will attack you.
Yet, another brand outdoes tecno. And Its not xiaomi o
Nigerian are scared of trying new brands.
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Unbiased1: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2020
cutiedave:

· 32GB ROM & 3GB RAM

· 4000mAh battery

· Dual Sim Dual Standby

· 6,19HD + Notch display

· AI Face Unlock

WTF is this? grin grin

How can someone purchase this phone when we have Tecno and Infinix devices of similar specs in the market?
Tecno spark 4 and Infinix hot 8 are now below 38k for their 3Gb variants with Octa Core Helio P22 processor, same 13MP main camera, super fast fingerprint sensor, face unlock
Bluetooth 5.0,
6.1inch HD screen for spark 4 and 6.5inch HD screen for Infinix Hot 8
Spark 4 comes with two 3,000 mAh batteries which give you total of 6,000 mAh from 2 batteries while Hot 8 comes with a 5,000 mAh single battery
Also supports 4G of up to band 28
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by NisforNicky: 4:17am On May 20, 2020
Ridwan4686:

was it repaired?
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2020
amazingdjbest:

The Soda S2 phone has its service center in Lagos and you can get in touch for assistance. Please visit the service center with your original Jumia invoice which is your warranty and proof of purchase. You can also use the following address to locate the service center;
Best regards,
Adeola
Please,what of umdigi . I've always wanted to purchase umdigi a3s and xiaomi redmi A7 on jumia but fear there is no place to get their parts or service centre in case of fault
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by phonestic(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Please do you have soda s2 battery and what is the cost
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by phonestic(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Hello house
Can someone give me contact of where I can get and how much does it cost for soda s2 screen.. I can not find it here in my location.
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Lasebeam: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Ridwan4686:
Please was it repaired for you?
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by phonestic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
i have change my own soda s2 screen and every this cost 20k... with the workmanship...

if you need it contact me ....08066609873
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Ribadu2000: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Pls kindly give your phone no I have two soda s2 with lcd problem
amazingdjbest:

Best regards,
Adeola
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by OmoDaddyChurch: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Please I need soda s2 sim slot or plate . Anyone with an abandoned Soda s2 phone should reply with price . Thanks
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by OmoDaddyChurch: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Ribadu2000:
Please would you mind trading one of the sim plate with me ?
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by OmoDaddyChurch: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ribadu2000:
please give your number I need the sim tray of soda S2 if you have
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by OmoDaddyChurch: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Anybody here has an abandoned soda S2 , please trade the sim tray with me. I need it
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Michaelondon53: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
I currently have the soda s2 SIM tray and battery. Order while it still last. 09037182930
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Michaelondon53: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
OmoDaddyChurch:
Please I need soda s2 sim slot or plate . Anyone with an abandoned Soda s2 phaone should reply with price . Thanks

I have the tray. Call me ASAP on 09037182930
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Michaelondon53: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2021
OmoDaddyChurch:
please give your number I need the sim tray of soda S2 if you have

I have the SIM tray, call ASAP on 09037182930
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Abiamah: 2:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Decided to do a hard reset(fast reboot and it's stuck,what does this mean?it's written "fast reboot mode..." and has remained there like foreva..can someone please help me out?
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Abbeylincson(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Abiamah:
Decided to do a hard reset(fast reboot and it's stuck,what does this mean?it's written "fast reboot mode..." and has remained there like foreva..can someone please help me out?
Hold the power button down for 15 seconds it will reboot
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Abiamah: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get a screen replacement for my soda s2 and how much it will cost?
Re: Jumia's SODA S2 Phone by Adebowaleoja: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
I want to buy screen and calibration for my soda s2 anyone who has it should call 09052182547

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Queue To Buy Iphone SE 2020 Despite Coronavirus / (HOT) MTN Unlimited Browsing With Just N25 Enjoy / Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.