Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira (2133 Views)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / Jumia's SODA S2 Phone / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira by Josh1920: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Good smartphones are becoming cheap, and cheap smartphones are becoming cheap. This has been the order for smartphones in the Nigerian smartphone market. When you compare the price of lower grade smartphones back then and price tags of higher smartphones we have now, you observe smartphones are now offering a better value for the money, smartphones have become cheaper. In this article, we are going to exploring the specs of the Soda S2, a smartphone that offers a lot of exciting features for so little.

The Soda S2 was manufactured by a not so favorite smartphone brand in Nigeria. Soda is a newbie in the Nigerian market. As a newbie, Soda has decided to question the price of smartphones, by manufacturing good smartphones with low price tags

Re: Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira by Josh1920: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
The main reason I decided to write on the Soda S2, was because of the price it features. With a price tag of 40,000 Naira, the Soda S2 competes with a lot of smartphones featuring similar specs. Take for example the Infinix Hot 6x and the Gionee S8s. Both smartphones feature identical specs as the Soda S2, yet Soda 2 is cheaper than both of them. Soda S2 Features

Re: Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira by Mizik(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM at @ Mizik1
Re: Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira by cutiedave(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Josh1920:
The main reason I decided to write on the Soda S2, was because of the price it features. With a price tag of 40,000 Naira, the Soda S2 competes with a lot of smartphones featuring similar specs. Take for example the Infinix Hot 6x and the Gionee S8s. Both smartphones feature identical specs as the Soda S2, yet Soda 2 is cheaper than both of them. Soda S2 Features
are you using this devicedevice?
Re: Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira by Najyin(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Josh1920:
Good smartphones are becoming cheap, and cheap smartphones are becoming cheap. This has been the order for smartphones in the Nigerian smartphone market. When you compare the price of lower grade smartphones back then and price tags of higher smartphones we have now, you observe smartphones are now offering a better value for the money, smartphones have become cheaper. In this article, we are going to exploring the specs of the Soda S2, a smartphone that offers a lot of exciting features for so little.

The Soda S2 was manufactured by a not so favorite smartphone brand in Nigeria. Soda is a newbie in the Nigerian market. As a newbie, Soda has decided to question the price of smartphones, by manufacturing good smartphones with low price tags Read more

Please my soda s2 phone battery is faulty. Please where can I get it repaired during this lockdown and the price. From 33% to shutdown within few seconds. Please help. Thank you.
Re: Soda S2 Specs, Features And Price | Best Phone Under 40,000 Naira by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Josh1920:

40k for p22 haba, while umidigi A5pro 38k p23 wit more better spec
It would be better if it was sold 30 to 35k
40k is a no go area for me

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Phone Problems / Where Can I Get The Oraimo Earbuds In Alaba International Ojo??? / The New Blackbarry Porshe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.