Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku (2362 Views)

2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
RTSC:

Why do you expect him to talk about restructuring in the north.

The problem of the North are basic. And that is what he tells them.
Food and security,

South wants restructuring, and that is what he has promised.

It dosent make him a hypocrite. He can accomplish both agenda if he wants.

With Peter obi by his side and the Jonathan confab agreement in his Hands, nothing is impossible.

Tell me, what sort of restructuring do you think Atiku has in mind because even the man does not seem to understand the meaning of restructuring.
Re: I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku by Arda1000(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Only fools like you expected Buhari to perform magic within 4 years.

People like myself voted Buhari to bring our country back on track, not to turn Nigeria into Japan in 4 years.

We were practical. We read interview transcripts of experts like the Economist, Charles Soludo, Sanusi, etcetera. We already knew about the recession and what to expect in the early years of Buhari's administration.

I know of people who voted Buhari in 2015 but are now changing their minds. People like those voted Buhari for the wrong reasons. They expected miraculous turnaround of fortune for a pervasively corrupt country slipping into recession.

I voted Buhari because I trusted him to manage the crisis that was predicted by experts. While should I back out when he has fulfilled my expectations and the expectations of Nigerians like myself who voted for frugality in management?
you voted because you don't reason,u voted the lifeless clown because you believe that he is a saint that he will not loot,but then I don't blame u because ur brain is dead just as buhari own is,3rs is more than enough for buhari to make nija the capital of poverty stricken country but not enough to make it the best country in the Continent,remember ur chief cow head said he will contest for only one tenure now is no longer one tenure we will have to give him trillions of years u no get shame?
Re: I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku by justice2017: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:
Atiku dey press their mumu button. Only the legislative arm can restructure the country.
Very true, a lot of things in our current system are defective, but it takes more than one person saying he will change them to correct these things. Most of these things have constitutional backing and require the NASS and states to approve them before they can be changed.
I wish he can be more specific about his idea of restructuring
Re: I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
Arda1000:
you voted because you don't reason,u voted the lifeless clown because you believe that he is a saint that he will not loot,but then I don't blame u because ur brain is dead just as buhari own is,3rs is more than enough for buhari to make nija the capital of poverty stricken country but not enough to make it the best country in the Continent,remember ur chief cow head said he will contest for only one tenure now is no longer one tenure we will have to give him trillions of years u no get shame?

And you who reasons wanted to vote for who in 2015? Please, tell me, who was your choice in 2015?
Re: I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku by Arda1000(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

And you who reasons wanted to vote for who in 2015? Please, tell me, who was your choice in 2015?
I don't vote and will never but with common sense I would never vote a stark illiterate to lead me never! even if he says he is More holy than God himself
Re: I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Arda1000:
I don't vote and will never but with common sense I would never vote a stark illiterate to lead me never! even if he says he is More holy than God himself

You didn't vote, so shut up!!! You have no rights to judge me for exercising my right when you yourself refused to. All of you that didn't vote in 2015 ought not to be complaining.

As per stark illiterate. You need to go back to primary school and get a proper education so that you can know the meaning of stark illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release / Xenophobia: South Africa Speaks On ‘cutting’ Bilateral Ties With Nigeria / For Not Awarding Any Cost Against Ihedioha Means SC Has Accepted Her Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.