Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas (27881 Views)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Adopts Atiku Abubakar / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by bizhop01: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Exactly my point. You hardly hear an Igbo saying I will vote Buhari when they see Jonathan or Obi. They didn't even vote for Obasanjo.
Yoruba hatred for one another is second to none.

I will vote Buhari and I'm Yoruba too.
Man you are not the only yoruba,
Have in mind that all yorubas can never be afonja the foolish in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by holaralph(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
victordaimond:
Good day everyone,I want to bring this to everyone knowledge that apc political party is hell-bent on rigging this election.i got home from work this evening around 7:30pm(11-01-2019).i was just taking off my clothes when I got a call from my neighbor urging me to come outside that she wanted to discuss something with me.i put on a singlet then went to see her.i saw her and her sister discussing,immediately she saw me she asked for my pvc,I told her it in my My traveling bag safe and cozy.having heard that she told me that APC is giving people with PVC money on the grounds that they visually confirm your pvc and write down it details they will then ask for your bank name,account number and phone number.i was awestruck has she was narrating the whole thing but that didn't even get me until she got to the part she said they were asked not to come out and vote this coming election and that they are going to send money to their individual account.they were specifically told to buy food with the money in order to eat and rest and not come out on the Election Day.after hearing this i was dumbstruck, I told the auntie and her sister point blank that they are the one destroying this country that they just sold Their future and the future of this generation by their selfish act,they became remorseful but the deed has been done.from the whole thing the auntie told me I came to a conclusion that apc is determined to rig this election.i urge you nairalanders that cherish and want the best for this country of ours "NIGERIA" to circulate this news through all social medias.every right thinking Nigeria needs to be aware of the "Roti Roti" going underground just like you.thank you(event happened in surelere Lagos today,the auntie is in her late thirties while her sister is in her late twenties).
....if you are not a pier give us the voice recording of your conversation with those two ladies that told you all these
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Akiara: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
This 1 Don dey kolo per post ohhh!!!!

Sorry ohhh!!!

So so Sorry ohhh!!!

I just pity the fact that all your efforts are in VAIN!

Atiku issa GOALLLLLL!!!

post=75640685:
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Lovemaester: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
victordaimond:
Good day everyone,I want to bring this to everyone knowledge that apc political party is hell-bent on rigging this election.i got home from work this evening around 7:30pm(11-01-2019).i was just taking off my clothes when I got a call from my neighbor urging me to come outside that she wanted to discuss something with me.i put on a singlet then went to see her.i saw her and her sister discussing,immediately she saw me she asked for my pvc,I told her it in my My traveling bag safe and cozy.having heard that she told me that APC is giving people with PVC money on the grounds that they visually confirm your pvc and write down it details they will then ask for your bank name,account number and phone number.i was awestruck has she was narrating the whole thing but that didn't even get me until she got to the part she said they were asked not to come out and vote this coming election and that they are going to send money to their individual account.they were specifically told to buy food with the money in order to eat and rest and not come out on the Election Day.after hearing this i was dumbstruck, I told the auntie and her sister point blank that they are the one destroying this country that they just sold Their future and the future of this generation by their selfish act,they became remorseful but the deed has been done.from the whole thing the auntie told me I came to a conclusion that apc is determined to rig this election.i urge you nairalanders that cherish and want the best for this country of ours "NIGERIA" to circulate this news through all social medias.every right thinking Nigeria needs to be aware of the "Roti Roti" going underground just like you.thank you(event happened in surelere Lagos today,the auntie is in her late thirties while her sister is in her late twenties).

guy shut up your stupid mouth, mumu propaganda, if atiku wins the election is free and fair but if buhari wins( which is what is most likely going to happen) it was rigged, fools
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/02/afenifere-adopts-atiku-abubarkar-says-osinbajo-betrayed-yorubas/

Old and fake news.

Middle belt forum has denied the endorsement. Afenifere too has denied the endorsement and rather endorsed buhari .

Who is posting this fake and old news on front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by deji17: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
How many times will Afenifebi adopts this loser?
Na so dem adopt GEJ in 2015. In future elections, there are some group that whoever wants to win election will be paying them not to have their endorsement.

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by dguyindcorner(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
bizhop01:

Man you are not the only yoruba,
Have in mind that all yorubas can never be afonja the foolish in 2019.

The foolish ones are thosw that will vote Atiku/Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by victordaimond: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lovemaester:

guy shut up your stupid mouth, mumu propaganda, if atiku wins the election is free and fair but if buhari wins( which is what is most likely going to happen) it was rigged, fools
lies get you nowhere.tell me where it has gotten apc?i will never lie with such.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by ClearFlair: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Trexnemesis(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm dissapointed that Muric and other Muslim organizations are not vocal their support for Buhari. We Christians are ready to vote for APC on Saturday. I hope our Muslim brothers will do the same so we can take Nigeria to the next level sad

What is this one saying? Clueless mind.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by victordaimond: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
holaralph:

....if you are not a pier give us the voice recording of your conversation with those two ladies that told you all these
a dog that is destined to get lost will never hear the watchman wizzle.Didnt buhari say he doesn't not know the technology in play in ganduje video?no matter what I say some people have made up their mind to resist the bitter truth.apc is a SCAM!
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by chozzy: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
people u trust most are d ones to disappoint u.osinbajo is a case study
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by deomelo: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
deji17:
How many times will Afenifebi adopts this loser?
Na so dem adopt GEJ in 2015. In future elections, there are some group that whoever wants to win election will be paying them not to have their endorsement.

Day are going to endorse everyday till Feb 16..

Useless people.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by bizhop01: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Insanity is voting for PDP after 16yrs of disasters expecting different result. Your whole race is insane.
Is a shame that many are ready to vote for or against political party in 2019, instead to embrace a candidate's that have vision,
Change your style man, do not vote for political parties anymore, only vote for credible candidate starting from your local government chairman to presidency that is capable to deliver so that your nation can work again.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Afamed: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
Keep quiet, Afenifere has no Electoral value in the south west here. The same Afenifere didn't win election for GEJ in 2015
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
fergie001:

They are doing the same thing in Ojo Constituency 2...but they will fail
weeks ago, women around where i live said the same about atiku.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Evercurious(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
victordaimond:

IT'S ALL OVER LAGOS. SAME EXPERIENCE TODAY AT OJOTA .SAME PARTY

GUESS TRADERMONI DIDN'T DO THE MAGIC? IT'S A PITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by fergie001: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
olaade714:
weeks ago, women around where i live said the same about atiku.
Partners in corruption,if that's the case.......

Here in Ojo is the apc......but pdp migh t have theirs up their sleeves.....
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Exactly my point. You hardly hear an Igbo saying I will vote Buhari when they see Jonathan or Obi. They didn't even vote for Obasanjo.
Yoruba hatred for one another is second to none.

I will vote Buhari and I'm Yoruba too.

I cast out every lying spirit from your miserable life in Jesus name, Amen.
Igbos saw Buhari/Okadigbo and Buhari/Umeezeoke and still voted Obasanjo/Atiku and Yar'adua/Jonathan overwhelmingly in 2003 and 2007 respectively; shunning their own in those two consecutive occasions. If Atiku had chosen a Yoruba VP, Igbos would still have voted for him because we don't depend on government patronage to survive. All we crave for is peace and security to run our business and we support such candidates that, from their antecedents, can guarantee that. We can always tell a bad market even when it is disguised as CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Icon79(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

Abfinest007:
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by MobilityExpress: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:
PDP was there for 16yrs, they did not restructure Nigeria. Yet the Afenifere excuse for not supporting Osinbajo's APC is because he is against restructuring/federalism.

Are you trying to fool me to believe that it is now PDP will restructure Nigeria? Abi what did Obasanjo do for the Yoruba apart from stealing our lands?
The Yorubas don't love one another like the Hausas or Igbos...
Yoruba e ronu.

Don't take it too personal. They are just speaking because of Atiku dollars they received. Yorubas are very clannish in nature and very cunning too. These Afenifere after all this their talk talk, will still enter one corner and stylishly vote Buhari/Osibanjo.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by supereagle(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2019
KunleyY19:
Tani Afenifere!!!
Awa Ni Afenifere!!!
Afenifebi in won. Buhari didn't dish out money, Atiku dollars must get into their hands the truth must be told.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Guestlander:
I knew this will come up. It is true we want restructuring but Atiku and the PDP cannot be trusted to deliver it.

How has Buhari, whom you have trusted, delivered it? Neither your cowardly starboy nor the humiliated Tinubu has ever had the nerve to suggest it the powers that be; rather they now argue against it. Awolowo must be turning in his grave.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Guestlander: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Don't take it too personal. They are just speaking because of Atiku dollars they received. Yorubas are very clannish in nature and very cunning too. These Afenifere after all this their talk talk, will still enter one corner and stylishly vote Buhari/Osibanjo.

Cunning being euphemism for being too smart for you?
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

As far as I'm concerned, there are three major tribes in Nigeria. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. If you like say Jonathan belong to Ewu na you sabi.

They are now Igbo. You forgot you were mocking IPOB when they claimed they are Igbos. These people and mental instability.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by lakesider(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2019
It's only betrayal when u don't get money bag. We know u
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Guestlander: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Amumaigwe:

How has Buhari, whom you have trusted, delivered it? Neither your cowardly starboy nor the humiliated Tinubu has ever had the nerve to suggest it the powers that be; rather they now argue against it. Awolowo must be turning in his grave.

Nigeria will eventually be restructured Buhari or not. Bringing the PDP back to power is a giant leap backwards, they are compulsive treasury looters. And throughout this campaign they have not mentioned a single thing they would do differently.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Guestlander: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Nigeria will eventually be restructured Buhari or not. Bringing the PDP back to power is a giant leap backwards, they are compulsive treasury looters. And throughout this campaign they have not mentioned a single thing they would do differently.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by bizhop01: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

The foolish ones are thosw that will vote Atiku/Obi
Am NOT against either buhari/atiku, i don't belong to any political party, am a nigerian am so desperate for good governance,
I care about the future of this great country, the fact is that you can't offer what you don't have, buhari have failed nigeria in every area, the issue is the he has no plan to turn things around, even if you give buhari 24years in power he have nothing to offer apart from propagandas that he put all his strategy.
So is only a madman and the foolish one will endorse a leader that he allready knows that he has no VISION and nothing to offer.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Ugochukw15: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Mrexcell(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/02/afenifere-adopts-atiku-abubarkar-says-osinbajo-betrayed-yorubas/

Very good development the elders have spoken with wisdom. Osinbade, fashola and tinibu are all just working for their own selfish interests they can't fool the wise elders anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.