Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas (27859 Views)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Adopts Atiku Abubakar / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Benobute: 1:14am On Feb 12, 2019
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm dissapointed that Muric and other Muslim organizations are not vocal their support for Buhari. We Christians are ready to vote for APC on Saturday. I hope our Muslim brothers will do the same so we can take Nigeria to the next level sad
you born against not again
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by WhyMoD: 1:25am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:
PDP was there for 16yrs, they did not restructure Nigeria. Yet the Afenifere excuse for not supporting Osinbajo's APC is because he is against restructuring/federalism.

Are you trying to fool me to believe that it is now PDP will restructure Nigeria? Abi what did Obasanjo do for the Yoruba apart from stealing our lands?
The Yorubas don't love one another like the Hausas or Igbos...
Yoruba e ronu.
so now the Igbos love themselves? It's no longer Igbos are their greatest enemies?
You people like to change narratives just to win a cheap point..

#spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by ofwest47(m): 1:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Afenifebi support Atiku Abubakar presidential candidate of Looters party of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by goslowgoslow(m): 1:45am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=magoo10 post=75641014]who do you want to vote? [/quotey]

That is my privacy.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by bluebay(m): 2:01am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:
PDP was there for 16yrs, they did not restructure Nigeria. Yet the Afenifere excuse for not supporting Osinbajo's APC is because he is against restructuring/federalism.

Are you trying to fool me to believe that it is now PDP will restructure Nigeria? Abi what did Obasanjo do for the Yoruba apart from stealing our lands?
Yoruba e ronu.
Are you Yoruba at all?
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by nairalandtruthr: 2:32am On Feb 12, 2019
INEC WORLD CUP FINAL

APC FC v PDP FC

DATE: 16 FEB 2019

VENUE: Estadio DE POLL
TIME: 10AM

REF: MAHMOOD YAKUBU (BAUCHI)

MATCH PREVIEW
PDP are taking an attacking approach with a 3-4-3 formation, while APC, the defending champions, are set for defence with a 5-4-1 formation.

PDP have won four of the five tournaments winning the first three with offside goals before winning their last title in 2011 with genuine goals, while APC won in 2015 with offside.

The two sides have retained their clerical signings who are both on the substitutes bench.

They both swapped players, with PDP signing attacker Atiku Abubakar back for a world record N1bn.
Saraki and Tambuwal were also among big money moves from APC to PDP.

Peter Obi, who was on the substitutes bench in 2015, starts and supports Atiku in attack.
Obasanjo who is getting close to retiring, is dropped to the substitutes bench.

APC signed Sullivan from PDP.
However, APC's Ambode is not fit for this tournament and also the Team Midfielder Okorocha is suspended.

PDP FC
1. Saraki (GK)
2. Tambuwal
3. Ihedioha
4. Umahi
5. Wike
6. Ekweremadu
7. FFK
10. Fayose (yellow card)
11. Okowa the Road Master
8. Peter Obi
9. Atiku (C)

Coach: Prince Uche Secondus

Substitutes:
12. Obasanjo
14. Ikpeazu
15. Udom
16. Gburugburu
17. Ayade
21. Olisa Metu
22. Nwaobushi

APC FC
1. Rotimi (GK)
2. Ngige
3. Ganduje
4. Wammako
5. El-Rufai
6. Lai Mohammed
7. Tinubu
11. Aregbesola (yellow card)
10. New Ag. CJN
8. Osinbajo
9. Mhd.-Buhari (C)

Coach: Adams Oshiomhole

Substitutes:
12. Fashola
13. Akpabio
15. Tony Nwoye
16. Desmond Elliot
17. Fayemi
19. Ayogu Eze
20. Ogboru

IT IS GOING TO BE A TIGHT AND TOUGH MATCH

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Kingspin(m): 3:52am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Yoruba e ronu.
Are you kidding me?? Someone have to save Nigeria for all of us to live in.

And one thing you guys forget easily is that the prosperity of one region will mean the prosperity of others and Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Teobaba(m): 4:24am On Feb 12, 2019
victordaimond:
Good day everyone,I want to bring this to everyone knowledge that apc political party is hell-bent on rigging this election.i got home from work this evening around 7:30pm(11-01-2019).i was just taking off my clothes when I got a call from my neighbor urging me to come outside that she wanted to discuss something with me.i put on a singlet then went to see her.i saw her and her sister discussing,immediately she saw me she asked for my pvc,I told her it in my My traveling bag safe and cozy.having heard that she told me that APC is giving people with PVC money on the grounds that they visually confirm your pvc and write down it details they will then ask for your bank name,account number and phone number.i was awestruck has she was narrating the whole thing but that didn't even get me until she got to the part she said they were asked not to come out and vote this coming election and that they are going to send money to their individual account.they were specifically told to buy food with the money in order to eat and rest and not come out on the Election Day.after hearing this i was dumbstruck, I told the auntie and her sister point blank that they are the one destroying this country that they just sold Their future and the future of this generation by their selfish act,they became remorseful but the deed has been done.from the whole thing the auntie told me I came to a conclusion that apc is determined to rig this election.i urge you nairalanders that cherish and want the best for this country of ours "NIGERIA" to circulate this news through all social medias.every right thinking Nigeria needs to be aware of the "Roti Roti" going underground just like you.thank you(event happened in surelere Lagos today,the auntie is in her late thirties while her sister is in her late twenties).

An idiots like you believes this cock and bull story from a cock like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:33am On Feb 12, 2019
My dear Yoruba brothers, why worry yourselves with what afenifebi says or do, they are inconsequential. They did more than this for Jonathan we all know the result. South West is APC, APC is South West you can take that to the bank. No going back to Egypt. Sai baba 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by michoim(m): 4:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Afenifere is sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:38am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Yoruba e ronu.
Vote for your two left legs called Buhari.
Hunger go soon reset your medulla, soonest.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by GoldHorse(m): 5:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Every sensible Yoruba know you guys are irrelevant. You can endorse Bingo if it so pleases you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by vengertime: 5:19am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Exactly my point. You hardly hear an Igbo saying I will vote Buhari when they see Jonathan or Obi. They didn't even vote for Obasanjo.
Yoruba hatred for one another is second to none.

I will vote Buhari and I'm Yoruba too.
that's a pure lie and you know it, they voted massively for Obasanjo against their Ojukwu and Ekueme. From 1999- 2007. Enough of the division and tribalism it leads us nowhere. Buhari is incompetent there should be no sentiment about it because he's playing with our future here.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Delaw00(m): 5:56am On Feb 12, 2019
4 more days to go shocked
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Bakare19: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2019
How many Afenifere do we have? You see one endorsing, while another rejecting in same breath.

They are not to be taken serious, methinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by mccoyelectric: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Plz my fellow Nigerians... Listen to ur group and vote Buhari out.... The amount of herdsmen in Yoruba land is alarming... We will see more hardship and killing immediately after Buhari wins... Someone who can arrest Deji a reporter for nothing can do anything he wants... Remember it's in the 2nd tenure u ll see his real colour... Don't say I dint warn u...
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by rexwalters: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
mccoyelectric:
Plz my fellow Nigerians... Listen to ur group and vote Buhari out.... The amount of herdsmen in Yoruba land is alarming... We will see more hardship and killing immediately after Buhari wins... Someone who can arrest Deji a reporter for nothing can do anything he wants... Remember it's in the 2nd tenure u ll see his real colour... Don't say I dint warn u...
Save your tears and weep no more,,President Buhari is coming back whether you like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by Dpharisee: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
I hope they will listen to the elders this time
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by awgumayor: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Because Atiku is gaining ground. Always on the fence waiting for a moment to switch side
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by agabaI23(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
victordaimond:
Good day everyone,I want to bring this to everyone knowledge that apc political party is hell-bent on rigging this election.i got home from work this evening around 7:30pm(11-01-2019).i was just taking off my clothes when I got a call from my neighbor urging me to come outside that she wanted to discuss something with me.i put on a singlet then went to see her.i saw her and her sister discussing,immediately she saw me she asked for my pvc,I told her it in my My traveling bag safe and cozy.having heard that she told me that APC is giving people with PVC money on the grounds that they visually confirm your pvc and write down it details they will then ask for your bank name,account number and phone number.i was awestruck has she was narrating the whole thing but that didn't even get me until she got to the part she said they were asked not to come out and vote this coming election and that they are going to send money to their individual account.they were specifically told to buy food with the money in order to eat and rest and not come out on the Election Day.after hearing this i was dumbstruck, I told the auntie and her sister point blank that they are the one destroying this country that they just sold Their future and the future of this generation by their selfish act,they became remorseful but the deed has been done.from the whole thing the auntie told me I came to a conclusion that apc is determined to rig this election.i urge you nairalanders that cherish and want the best for this country of ours "NIGERIA" to circulate this news through all social medias.every right thinking Nigeria needs to be aware of the "Roti Roti" going underground just like you.thank you(event happened in surelere Lagos today,the auntie is in her late thirties while her sister is in her late twenties).
Which part of the country are you staying?
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by CioAngels(f): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Osinbajo, what a shamed pastor, of only you can send 30 names to DPR for employment, exam, interview or not, pass or fail, while those who passed on merit are still hope six month on because they have no connection. What a heartless VP and wicked evil pastor also professor with no human face. You did that also in CBN, only God how many places you have denied the intelligent poor from getting jobs May that god you claim to serve judge you without mercy.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by maik: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Afenifere is PDP.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by eyeview: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
victordaimond:
By getting them to sit at home, how does the APC plan to win then in surulere?
Maybe by taking their pvc details, apc will insert it electronically into the card reader on their behalf as having voted. Or maybe their cards will be cloned

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by eyeview: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2019
fergie001:

They are doing the same thing in Ojo Constituency 2...but they will fail
How?
How do they plan to win by telling their voters to stay at home?
Or could it be that by taking their PVC details, they will input it into the card reader on their behalf as having voted
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by RemiOAjayi: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2019
The no 1 enemy of Yoruba race is this evil called afenifebi. They are nothing but evil men. Saturday is here you all will be put to shamed
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by dguyindcorner(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

Vote for your two left legs called Buhari.
Hunger go soon reset your medulla, soonest.

Ode. It is you that is expecting a government that will come to your house and give you job that will die of poverty.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by dguyindcorner(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2019
bizhop01:

Am NOT against either buhari/atiku, i don't belong to any political party, am a nigerian am so desperate for good governance,
I care about the future of this great country, the fact is that you can't offer what you don't have, buhari have failed nigeria in every area, the issue is the he has no plan to turn things around, even if you give buhari 24years in power he have nothing to offer apart from propagandas that he put all his strategy.
So is only a madman and the foolish one will endorse a leader that he allready knows that he has no VISION and nothing to offer.

Atiku has been there and even admitted he failed us for 8yrs. And don't tell me how he was the VP then. Atiku has nothing to offer this country than sell it. Buhari must complete what he's started.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by dguyindcorner(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Amumaigwe:

I cast out every lying spirit from your miserable life in Jesus name, Amen.
Igbos saw Buhari/Okadigbo and Buhari/Umeezeoke and still voted Obasanjo/Atiku and Yar'adua/Jonathan overwhelmingly in 2003 and 2007 respectively; shunning their own in those two consecutive occasions. If Atiku had chosen a Yoruba VP, Igbos would still have voted for him because we don't depend on government patronage to survive. All we crave for is peace and security to run our business and we support such candidates that, from their antecedents, can guarantee that. We can always tell a bad market even when it is disguised as CHANGE.

That's why it's always been PDP. You have always known better than the rest of Nigeria and that's why Nigeria has never progressed for 16 f^cking years. Now I know you better, you vote for party not individual.

Thank you.
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by fergie001: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
eyeview:

How?
How do they plan to win by telling their voters to stay at home?
Or could it be that by taking their PVC details, they will input it into the card reader on their behalf as having voted
Spot on
Re: Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas by somehow: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Anybody can write this, same way I can write against another party.
Continue you hear?
victordaimond:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons / You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.