Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You (951 Views)

A Doctor Should Kindly Explain This Lab Result To Me. / A Doctor Should Please Attend To Me Please / (only Medical Doctor Should Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please help with full innterpretation and advise
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by iSpread(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Doctors are not on duty now.
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by ComradeZim(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2019
I'm a Doctor! Send me your Consultation fee of 5k on 3054581370 FBN. I know the owner of that test result is having itching(prutitis),yellow sclera(yellow eyes) and a clay colored stool...
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by ComradeZim(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2019
DM me to explain further...
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by SmallmebigGod: 1:30am On Feb 12, 2019
ComradeZim:
I'm a Doctor! Send me your Consultation fee of 5k on 3054581370 FBN. I know the owner of that test result is having itching(prutitis),yellow sclera(yellow eyes) and a clay colored stool...

Lol. Better still let him or her go to a hospital. So further tests can be planned.
#Notoonlineconsultation

2 Likes

Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by loadimin(f): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Your Indirect bilirubin is high ...which affected your Total bilirubin. It signifies your liver is not processing it very well . High Bilirubin will give you yellow eyes , itchiness and affect the stool. You may need dieting and reduction on protein and hepatoactive supplement like livolin but please do see your doctors first

Your HBs AG result may suggest you are infected . Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease. please go and see your doctor.
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by kponkedenge(m): 4:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Why didn't you tell the person that gave you the result to interpret it for you?
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2019
ComradeZim:
Nothing like that. No symptoms
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2019
loadimin:
Your Indirect bilirubin is high ...which affected your Total bilirubin. It signifies your liver is not processing it very well . High Bilirubin will give you yellow eyes , itchiness and affect the stool. You may need dieting and reduction on protein and hepatoactive supplement like livolin but please do see your doctors first

Your HBs AG result may suggest you are infected . Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease. please go and see your doctor.
I will do just that. Thank you
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2019
kponkedenge:
Why didn't you tell the person that gave you the result to interpret it for you?
I will still go. The result was sent online
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by hidhrhis(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
U are positive of hep b
Re: A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
hidhrhis:
U are positive of hep b
yea i know

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Vmax Cure To Weak Erection, Quick Ejaculation And Sexual Weakness. / Looking For Supplements, Medications And Health Advice? Let Pharmacists help / Benefits Of Hair Transplant By The Top Hair Transplant Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.