Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

A Doctor Should Please Attend To Me Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor Should Please Attend To Me Please (306 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor Should Please Attend To Me Please by alertness(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
My back aches terribly whenever I stand for too long.I realized this when I went for NYSC in 2015 right in the camp I didn't know I was having such pain in my back until I went for camp.I had tried to touch inorder to detect the exact place in my back that hurts but all to no avail the moment I stand for at least 1hour I'll be feeling the pain at one side of my back I think from the upper to the lower. if I sit the pain vanishes.Somebody said it could be due to my sleeping pattern and the fact that I spent too much time indoor when I was waiting for NYSC mobilization.I'm 32 years old I don't lift weights except press up which I do once in a blue moon.
Another thing is I clear my voice most times before I can be heard and when I do the clearing only few phlegm pops up in the throat I don't know why it is so

(1) (Reply)

Short And Effective 10 Minute Exercise You Can Do First Thing In The Morning / Regular Sex Boosts Mental Health, Psychiatrist Tells Women / What Is The Relevance Of Faecal Occult Blood Screening Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.