Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,393 members, 7,839,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nicki Minaj Threatens To Reveal Reasons Why She Has Never Won A Grammy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Threatens To Reveal Reasons Why She Has Never Won A Grammy (691 Views)

Nicki Minaj Threatens To Slap Man Over Leaked Information / Nicki Minaj Threatens To Boycott Instagram If Her Likes Are Hidden / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Threatens To Reveal Reasons Why She Has Never Won A Grammy by iamocheme: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Has Nicki Minaj pissed off a white man from the Grammy boards preventing her from winning a Grammy after seven years of being on top of her game?
After seven years of staying quiet out of fear, Nicki Minaj has threatened to reveal the true reason why she has not won a Grammy despite being on top of her game for the last seven years in the next episode of Queen Radio.

The American Rapper finally opened up on the true reasons why she has not won a Grammy and threatened to exposed Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich the same man Ariana Grande called out for lying.

This is coming out after Award-winning sex & relationships content creator ‘Oloni’ made stating that Nicki Minaj has been on top of her game for a very long time for her not to have won a Grammy.

She Tweeted:

Nicki Minaj has been at the top of her game for way too long to not have had a Grammy. I don’t know what white man from the boards she pissed off.

Reacting to Oloni’s Tweet Nicki wrote on her page:

I pissed off the same man Ariana just called out for lying. Grammy producer KEN. I was bullied into staying quiet for 7 years out of fear. But I’ll tell my fans the REAL on the next episode of #QueenRadio they deserve the truth. Also, CONGRATS to everyone who won last night. ��

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/nicki-minaj-threatens-reveal-never-won-grammy/

Re: Nicki Minaj Threatens To Reveal Reasons Why She Has Never Won A Grammy by DonBenny77(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
she bleeped with the queen b

(1) (Reply)

Tiwasavage Shows Off Her New Customized Wonder On Wheels Arriving Soon / Brodashaggi Strips Naked, Goes Rogue On Policemen Trying To Harass Him In Lekki / Tonto Dikeh Shades Victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.