Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo (32481 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by chimexdnice1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
which people? Then they must be foolish people
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by gurunlocker: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
So dancing at campaign is now what politicians are doing? Both APC and PDP shocked

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Djbeezy23(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Any body who criticize this man is an any of progress person who turn IMO state to the next level I only have one thin to say if u know how IMO state was before he took over between now an before compare an give me ur answer tenx
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
dance does not win election o...after dancing shaku shaku...February 16 go judge you.....,aybe you will now dance sit down look
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by PapaAdanna: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mr Iberiberism

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Indispensable85(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
I look forward to seeing results from Imo state.
I expect Buhari to take imo.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nothing for him, he can't be working against IMO APC and expect to win.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by senatordave1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
mechanics:
Him and uwajumogu will win their senate races while buhari will get 30%.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by olajizz01(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
discusant:

Your job of propagating falsehood for gov Rochas is coming to an end.
Who's propagating false hood between him and you.

I know IMO very well,if Rocha's is not the best governor since creation of IMO,then among the best in that state.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by olajizz01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
mechanics:
Rochas will win,his anti party is painful though.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Rochas will win,his anti party is painful though.
why do you say he will win, when he didn't perform as a governor.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Him and uwajumogu will win their senate races while buhari will get 30%.
hahahaha, Buhari will win more than that o.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Onyekachi419(f): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Okorocha failed woefully as a governor. Look at the condition of Owerri after 8yrs of Okoroawusa, a complete village.

Imo state is today the most backward state in the SE and SS.

don't worry he wil win grin
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by olajizz01(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
mechanics:
why do you say he will win, when he didn't perform as a governor.
IMO is not strange to me,I used to ply Ursu and orlu to Owerri few yrs back during his regime,I know what up,he is among the best governor if not the best in IMO state.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Effiongdbest: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
discusant:

Evil of Rochas must be condemned by any body, including people not from Imo state.

APC Secretarial Abuja said that some of the actions of Okorocha as governor are embarrassing to APC.
Ask anyone from Imo state: because of his private businesses, including private university, Okorocha watched the only road to his STATE university teaching hospital in his senatorial constituency remain non pliable for eight years till today; a hospital commissioned by the federal government and into which billions of Naira tax payers money were invested.

OK sir!
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
olajizz01:
IMO is not strange to me,I used to ply Ursu and orlu to Owerri few yrs back during his regime,I know what up,he is among the best governor if not the best in IMO state.
calling statue governor among the best abi, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by ceebest: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Are u from Imo? Why are u people saying what u don't know. Among the people that is contesting whom do u think that will defeat him in orlu.

discusant:
Okorocha who was voted governor mostly by people of his senatorial constituency for an opportunity to correct the nonsense legacy of one modern TOWN - the state capital - exists in Imo state.

He squandered the opportunity because of greed and his private businesses and private university, not even pipe borne water in the constituency, he rather ballooned the development imbalance against his constituency by more than 300%.

He now dances Shaku in front of people of his senatorial constituency which he underdeveloped, wants to represent them in the Senate.

He is mocking them.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by fortunechy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
IBERIBERISM Motivated
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by dododawa1: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=75666274]Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all[/quotes,THE way students beg now,their will soon create BEGGING department in Tertiary institutions.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by discusant: 12:55am On Feb 13, 2019
olajizz01:
Who's propagating false hood between him and you.

I know IMO very well,if Rocha's is not the best governor since creation of IMO,then among the best in that state.

You can change from one handle to another on NL to propagate your falsehood for Okorocha. Why did Imo state reject him, refuse every guber aspirant suspected to be backed by Rochas? Imo state don't want Rochas anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.