Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally (35554 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Larryndelaw: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
One improvement I have seen in these govt is that the president wife has no official portfolio and no money voted for her office unlike before. This also transcend to the governor's wives. I also see that money is not flowing around in helicopters and no donations here and their because the eyes of efcc is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Cherez: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
immhotep:
Government by photography grin Incompetent du.llards everywhere.
Cc Lzaa velocity25 sarrki pointzerom
BROS leave fight naaaa! The pics is a cool one, nice colors and dresses
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by deomelo: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryndelaw:
One improvement I have seen in these govt is that the president wife has no official portfolio and no money voted for her office unlike before. This also transcend to the governor's wives. I also see that money is not flowing around in helicopters and no donations here and their because the eyes of efcc is the beginning of wisdom.

I know this woman won't be losing millions of dollars forfeited to the EFCC/FG like Jonathan and his wife

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Cherez:

BROS leave fight naaaa! The pics is a cool one, nice colors and dresses
Guy some of us are not impressed by those who want to use photography to make up for gross incompetence.

Cc lzaa velocity25 Sarrki pointzerom ngeneukwenu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by meccuno: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
5thElement:

yeah. that's because you are blind in both eyes and your brain is leaking sewage water. you should get help.
not funny dude....try something stronger. you can do better. guess you two are dead. thats why you run in her defense. continue. you might reach the rank of MC oluomo.......urchin. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP / #AnambraDecides: Pictures From Anambra Election Data Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.