Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally (35556 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
This picture is priceless.

What is priceless about it?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by ticoticotico: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2019
So this is news, Bleep nairaland
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by drey076(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2019
bubu will certainly win this presidential election with slight margin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by olabrad: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2019
MerxyX:
The way people make every little thing into news ehn?

I'm starting to give up on people having common sense

Are you trying to say and deomelo can never have common sense? Just an innocent question

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by cosse(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2019
rastaLivity:
buhari really suffered in ogun

he will be like "As I told you, I’ve seen the clip; I don’t know how much technology was used in throwing those things at me and my party members"
dry....like sahara desert
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by perdollar(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2019
I said it! I know dt dey do swinging
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Akolawole(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2019
mankand:

The truth is that dolapo and her husband are a big disgrace to Awolowo family, I wonder how Awolowo might be feeling now, better still Awolowo ghost haunted them at the rally yesterday.

How can you be smiling with someone who jailed your grand father? Who stopped him from going abroad for treatment?

Yoruba gọ̀ ṣ sá.

Thus same man didn't forgive dasuki of what he did for him in 1984 and the said dasuki is still in jail 4 years going now.

Hello Son,
Awolowo was NEVER jailed by Buhari.

We are Yoruba and very forgiven.

Buhari is just a man who make several mistakes just like you and I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by cutegoddy(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2019
where is Aisha?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by meccuno: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2019
But this woman is not beautiful. actually ugly. she looks like the mummy in mummy returns. grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Why do people even want to vote Atiku, a man with multiple wives anyway? It seems it's a PDP thingy. Same thing with Jonathan having one wife and multiple concubines. Same thing with Obasanjo having multiple wives and allegedly sleeping with his daughter-in-law on the low down.

If Nigerians are bent on electing one of the two, then I'd rather it was Buhari instead of Atiku.

Mrs Osinbajo is always cute. My ideal kind of woman. Uhm...anybody got her daughter's digits?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by jellington: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Papa Deceive pikin party ,PDP is the worst thing that ever happen to Nigeria. They have trivialized corruption and we must disgrace them at the poll otherwise their first day will be to legalized corruption.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2019
meccuno:
But this woman is not beautiful. actually ugly. she looks like the mummy in mummy returns. grin grin grin grin

Mr Emeka, I will do thanksgiving in Church when you start making use of the gray matter between your ears.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Felincous(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
WAILERS WILL CRY FOR 8 YRS

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by meccuno: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2019
5thElement:

Mr Emeka, I will do thanksgiving in Church when you start making use of the gray matter between your ears.
how is my name emeka?nice try though..... you must be deranged. moreover ,she looks dead to me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Hades2016(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Biko Where is the beauty?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by meccuno: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2019
5thElement:
Why do people even want to vote Atiku, a man with multiple wives anyway? It seems it's a PDP thingy. Same thing with Jonathan having one wife and multiple concubines. Same thing with Obasanjo having multiple wives and allegedly sleeping with his daughter-in-law on the low down.

If Nigerians are bent on electing one of the two, then I'd rather it was Buhari instead of Atiku.

Mrs Osinbajo is always cute. My ideal kind of woman. Uhm...anybody got her daughter's digits?
you are not making sense. what is the relationship with having many wives and being competent? and to think that you were the dude with autism that quoted me. i will not reply you any further. you have a very low IQ.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by olaeffect(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Why is Buhari wife Aisha not there with him in these rally to show her support? grin

We all know Aisha is not a liar or a coward.
She said it few years ago that she will not go about campaigning with Buhari come 2019 if the living standard of Nigerians does not change. Baba said she belong to his kitchen, living room and za order room.

And you now expect to see her behind him.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Bamz(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Mayany:
Where is our first lady sir #Bring back Aisha Buhari#

Cc: olaeffect cutegoddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Slimzoo1: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Very beautiful
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by addey44: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Where is his own wife?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by j1mmy: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
senatordave1:
The apc color too fine oh,e fine pass yeye pdp color.

I see you point, the color will fix Nigeria's problems... grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
meccuno:
you are not making sense. what is the relationship with having many wives and being competent? and to think that you were the dude with autism that quoted me. i will not reply you any further. you have a very low IQ.

i'm sure someone with autism will always assume that everybody has autism too.

don't worry. a cure for your disease is underway. the Lord is your strength. apoda.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
meccuno:
how is my name emeka?nice try though..... you must be deranged. moreover ,she looks dead to me. grin grin grin grin grin

yeah. that's because you are blind in both eyes and your brain is leaking sewage water. you should get help.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by j1mmy: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
addey44:
Where is his own wife?
She abandoned him.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally by deomelo: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
mankand:

The truth is that dolapo and her husband are a big disgrace to Awolowo family, I wonder how Awolowo might be feeling now, better still Awolowo ghost haunted them at the rally yesterday.

How can you be smiling with someone who jailed your grand father? Who stopped him from going abroad for treatment?

Yoruba gọ̀ ṣ sá.

Thus same man didn't forgive dasuki of what he did for him in 1984 and the said dasuki is still in jail 4 years going now.
[/s]

They are not bitter, angry, disgruntled and frustrated like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates / 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.