Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! (734 Views)

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! by Kingsdave(m): 3:43am On Feb 12, 2019
My fellow brothers please help me with this issue..... Your advise and how to fix this
Re: I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! by dimexy247(m): 4:06am On Feb 12, 2019
That's quick ejaculation, it's either you are too anxious and exited or suffering from some erectile dysfunction or psychological issues. You probably need to train ur brain. Also stop taking too much sugar contents.
Re: I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! by newoffer: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2019
stop drinking soft drinks. take agbo Jedi twice a week then eat good food.
Re: I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! by ruzuherbal: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Sorry to here that, it's no problem, you need Ruzu Black for Men to stay longer during sex, Ruzu Black for Men takes care of premature ejaculation, get it here https://www.ruzushop.com
Re: I Cum In 10 Seconds Please Help !!!!!!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Kingsdave:
My fellow brothers please help me with this issue..... Your advise and how to fix this

I see there has been improvement.... Rome was not built in a day, with time and frequency (with 1 partner) you will get better.

Kingsdave:
Erectile worries
I'm having issues with my erection, no morning wood only ones in a while... I have gone to the hospital ran tests ranging from blood sugar, cholesterol, testosterone and other hormones all appeared normal no infection was detected.... blood count was also done it was normal...... I can't maintain an erection more than 2 minutes, I don't masturbate at all.... don't take anything sugary right from time cos my parents were strict about sugars... I take Pap with honey no sugar..... I use Lipton for my tea instead of Milo. the doctor I met at FMC prescribed Ginklat for me for 20 days...... I took it before 12 days my libido increased and I was having erection almost at will but after the 20 days..... some days later my erection started dwindling again and I'm not around to go back to FMC cos I travelled...... I'm so sick and tired of this.......... I don't really know what caused this....i have been thinking and started suspecting if it was caused by my past job cos I worked in a bakery, I was in charge of the oven..... I'm so frustrated..... please I need your contributions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Last Longer In Bed With Mascum / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady’s Body. Nigerians React (graphic Pics) / Cure Autism With Home & Natural Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.