Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures (36400 Views)

Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Show us whn dey were stoned tongue tongue.
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2019
@OP, SOME PICTURES THERE ARE FAKE, THE CROWD WERE NOT MANY, IMMEDIATELY WHEN AMOSUN THUGS CHASED OUT DAPO ABIODUN'S SUPPORTERS WITH YELLOW CAPS, THE STADIUM WAS SCANTY... NOTE THAT PLEASE
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by sixthsensekids(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2019
kayzat:

I live in Abeokuta and I can beat my chest and tell anyone APC did not conduct any primary election in ogun state. Amosun started the rubbish but he got played and he lost out in his own game. Normally I expect the party to have suspended him and okorocha and withdraw the party's ticket from them. With or without amosun APC will will ogun state and lose some votes in Imo but it would've sent a very strong signal to the disloyal party members. With rebels like amosun, okorocha in the Senate we may end up having another Saraki situation at hand in the NASS

You get it perfectly. Amosun wants to play a game he had not mastered - then he shot himself in the leg.

The way he was begging yesterday - spontaneously reminds me of 4days to Ogun election, when Osoba was begging on OGTV and almost prostrating.

Amosun lost it already - I blame it on the fact that he his not just a good student of history.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by Conceptman: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2019
chozzy:
The number of votes Buhari gets will be an indication of the
number of demented fools we have in Nigeria
so true and to my surprise I saw some hungry old and young people sitting in the sun yesterday expecting their token promised by those who brought them to the campaign ground and I felt for Nigerians. Nigerians too like suffering and very silly to jeopardize their children's future because of just 500naira
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2019
kayzat:

I live in Abeokuta too and Olomore precisely, there was no primary election at all in ogun state. Amosun refused to do primary election because he believed his closeness with Buhari will make the party accept his candidates and the Osoba group that are ready for primary Amosun armed the thugs will brand new cutlasses and other them to chase anybody they see lining up anywhere. The thugs were parading everywhere with cutlasses openly displayed on the okadas.

We can blame Tinubu, Osoba,Osinbajo and Oshiomole as we want but the truth is that Osoba groups are ready for the primaries and prepared to lose gallantly at the primary election but Amosun's high handedness caused to say their won't be primary election in ogun state.

As a matter of fact if he had allowed them to go for the primary his candidates would've won in 70% of the slots but he want every positions and he end up losing out

You said it all but house assembly primary was held
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by profxtova(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75643827:
The pictures PDP, the evil party don't want you to see!

All good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are for Sai Baba.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
This is definitely not ogun state
The turn up in Ogun state wasn't so much
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kayzat: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

You said it all but house assembly primary was held

House assembly primary election conducted by who? Is it the one conducted by the legally constituted APC NWC or Amosun himself? He instructed his supporters to hurriedly line up and count themselves even before the arrival of the people legally constituted with the responsibility of conducting the poll and immediately instruct the thugs to start patrolling the street with cutlasses to prevent the other group from conducting their own primary election.
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kayzat: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2019
profxtova:

it was much before the thugs started chasing people away.
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by Eagle360(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
Dapo IBO!!!!!!!! Dapo Abiodun is our governor

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by izzou(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:
And Amosun messed himself up yesterday.

He did not learn from Osoba's woes at all.

Bye bye to him in Ogun politics.. Even if he wins his senatorial seats, that would be his last position in Ogun politics

It's just like saying Rochas political career has ended. These guys are in control of the structure on ground

If APM wins the election, then it's actually bye bye to APC in Ogun state.

Oshiomole was deceived to think his direct primaries can work everywhere. This is politics....Merit doesn't always count
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by olaeffect(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:

Why are you uploading old pictures ?

Why can't you just be honest for once ?

You've posted this same old photo I quoted about 47 times this month

Who you wan deceive ?

Telling a Buharist to be honest for once is lije telling the devil to be good for once.
Even the goodness of the devil will still have some degree of evil in it.
Just let them be.

Come February 16th we will have a clearer picture of the future of this country.
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by sogodihno: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:

Oga post current pictures and not old photos if e sure for you .

It is only a fool that would think APC will win in Ogun state after what happened yesterday.

Buhari will still win Ogun state, take that to the bank, it is the gubernatorial that is not sure

1 Like

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by mrbee90: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Everything was copied. Even the empty stadium ���
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by Slynation(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2019
I can perceive massive rigging, This election should just come and go joor.....!!
whichever ways, Nigerians are in for a very long thing with APC
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by Slynation(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2019
profxtova:

U de mind that ignoramus....
That campaign picx was shot in 2015 general elections in Kano State...
It's the only picx giving that particular zombie orgasm...!!
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by humberjade: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Broda Amosun goofed. Are you from Ogun state?

Though Amosun goofed...and didn't handle d whole well...but Oshiomole is a very bad party chairman....never in d history of dis country has any major party been dis divided days to a major election...Is it Rivers, Imo, Zamfara, Ogun, Cross River, and so on...candidates are losing out big time all over d country...with these development, i do not see APC winning majority at d National Assembly.
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by maryalloy(f): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Were is the photo of jagaban throwing away the Apc's flag?
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by genesishouse: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

Accepted that he goofed but Oshiomole in conjunction with tinubu,Osibanjo and Osoba all cause this trash,they conducted two separate Gubernatorial primary and National Working Community recognized Osoba version which is not bad,but when they conduct house of assembly primary That useless Oshiomole changed the name of all those who won.Am from Ogun state,I stay in Abeokuta and I know what am saying, APC will win presidential election here with at least margin of 40% but gubernatorial election, I want Oshiomole to be taught a bitter lesson

So have you now accepted that APC is a confused party?
how many of the states are you seeing this type of confusion in PDP., even though they are not in power and no strong leader like a president.
have APC also sorted IMO, Ondo, Zamfara, rivers not mention your ogun state?
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by worworbabe: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Ogun is between GNI of ADC and Akinlade of APM.

The APC governorship aspirant doesnt have much of a presence in the state.

PDP is dead and buried with two governorship aspirants ��
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by dowel25: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

3 minus 36 = 33 states conducted perfectly

Are you an angel from heaven?
what of rivers nd other places dat d issue is still in court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.