Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra (15537 Views)

Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by haffaze777(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Buhari will win for sure.

The gubernatorial will be like a war (elections not physical)

Ogd is secretly supporting GNI
Osoba for Abiodun
Amosun for Akinlade

Me na to dey inside my house on my gen dey watch film, who go die for one useless politician after all na best rigger go win that day
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by olusegzy01(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2019
kennyz247:
d magin wey my incoming president WAZIRI ATIKU go use win dullard BUHARI come saturday go pass man city vs chelsea match
ds time next week, APC zombies go be like chelsea fans wondering how e take hapen
oga forget about what happened at the rally in Ogun.Ogun state will vote massively for PMB.our eyes done open OK you want us to go back to the looting Era .

2 Likes

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by helinues: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

Me na to dey inside my house on my gen dey watch film, who go die for one useless politician after all na best rigger go win that day

Lol.. Wetin make you different from Keyboard warriors?
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by haffaze777(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Lol.. Wetin make you different from Keyboard warriors?

Anything wey no go make me kpeme na im I go do now,shey both greedy Amosun and expire Osoba dey share me their lootgrin

1 Like

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by helinues: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

Anything wey no go make me kpeme na im I go do now,shey both greedy Amosun and expire Osoba dey share me their lootgrin

Hahahhaha. Nice one there oo.

Those people no care about the masses.

A I gbe efon sori, Ki a fi ese di iwo ire.. No body understand the adage more than Osoba.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Yeeyo: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Nemesis will follow you 4 the rest of your life 4 creating boko haram, fulani herdsmen and killing of innocent people.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by unity004(m): 6:46am On Feb 12, 2019
grin cheesy me & my family have rejected the lifeless fanatic, what of u? buhari zombies are now hiding there face. #LIKE 4 ATIKU
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by haffaze777(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Hahahhaha. Nice one there oo.

Those people no care about the masses.

A I gbe efon sori, Ki a fi ese di iwo ire.. No body understand the adage more than Osoba.

Gbogbo won o gbadun,if not because I know atiku doesn't mean well for Nigeria and every vote for buhari is a must,I wouldn't have cast any vote this election
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by acedsportsng: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by helinues: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

Gbogbo won o gbadun,if not because I know atiku doesn't mean well for Nigeria and every vote for buhari is a must,I wouldn't have cast any vote this election

Save your vote.. Buhari and Atiku are not different.

I am reserving my energy for 2023 when the power supposed to come down to south.

Whether SE, SS, SW, we have the best candidates than northerners
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Guestlander: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Rather than condemning the criminal acts of the few thugs, the PDP have chosen to align with criminality in the name of playing politics.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Otakom87(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Most of you guys just jump on a topic without reading between the lines
kennyz247:
d magin wey my incoming president WAZIRI ATIKU go use win dullard BUHARI come saturday go pass man city vs chelsea match
ds time next week, APC zombies go be like chelsea fans wondering how e take hap
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by cobsol(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75644263:
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

No time for distractions as the BIG day draws near

In few days to come this 30k job will end, it must be very hard for you and your family going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by sammirano: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
I be omo ogun.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by haffaze777(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Save your vote.. Buhari and Atiku are not different.

I am reserving my energy for 2023 when the power supposed to come down to south.

Whether SE, SS, SW, we have the best candidates than northerners

I hear you sir but I will still vote buharitongue

1 Like

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by TeamSimple(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Exponental:
Taking advantage of the situation....... It's not a rejection of buhari but a fight of APC leadership vs Ogun state governor. buhari is neutral here.
No mind those fools . The stoning was meant for Dapo Abioudun from the APM folks . Well I believe they know who it was meant for but just playing politics as usual . They want us to believe south west isn’t for APC . We waiting for them on Sunday when the results will start coming in .

2 Likes

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by rhasonel: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Our Client a Real Estate Agency, Property Management, Facilities Management and Construction Company with location in mainland, as a matter of urgency seek to employ the service of an Office Driver and a Security Personnel.

(1). Office Driver
The candidate must possess a minimum of OND/SSCE.
The candidate must have a valid driver's licence.
Must be between the age of 21 to 40 years.
Must be a resident in Mainland, Lagos.
1 to 3 years of driving experience.

(2). Security Personnel
The candidate must possess SSCE.
Reasonable years of experience as a Security Personnel
The candidate must be between 21 to 40 years of age.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to hr@firstrhasonel.com using the position as the subject.

Kindly share.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Cantonese: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2019
AK481:

What post is tinubu coming for?

You see, there is a difference

President in 2023 for your information.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by ipswitch: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Thanxs so much Egba ppl for wiping them " egba"/koboko very well. Thats part 1. Articulation all the way!
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by naijapikin04(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Ogun APC Presidential Rally: Angry Tinubu throws away flag, booed with shouts of ‘ole, ole,’ PDP reacts

DETAILS: https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/12/ogun-apc-presidential-rally-angry-tinubu-throws-away-flag-booed-shouts-ole-ole-pdp-reacts/

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2019
AK481:

What post is tinubu coming for?

You see, there is a difference

Tinubu is a cancer and he needs to be excised. Anywhere he does not have his way, there must be trouble.
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Indispensable85(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2019
This has nothing to do with Buhari.
It's an intra party matter between Amosun/Apm/Akinlade and Apc/Dapo Abiodun.The fraudulent pdp will always twist everything. Just wait for Saturday, you will be humbled.

1 Like

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by cicero(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2019
This could work against Buhari, it could also work for him
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by asanwafo: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2019
U are brainless. Just listen to urself. Is Tinubu vying for any political post or holding one? Must u talk for talking sake
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by dante0147: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
kennyz247:
ds time next week, APC zombies go be like chelsea fans wondering how e take hapen

An Igbo man go say Oge Ne Gi Vum Na ya..: meaning e go be like film for there eyes
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by chocolatelady(f): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
xarm:
How can a man be so greedy to the extent of taking the senatorial ticket that belongs to another man and still wants his puppet to become the governor in his state?
The above is the case of Governors Rochas Okorocha of Imo State and Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.
You took the senatorial ticket of Hope Uzodinma of Imo West Senatorial district and you still want your son-in-law to be the gubernatorial candidate of the party in Imo State? Only the greedy Iberibe of Imo politics can do that.
Ditto for Amosun who took the senatorial ticket of Senator Lanre Tejuosho of Ogun Central and still wanted his puppet, Hon. Akinlade, to be the governorship candidate of the APC in the state. Haba! Who does that?
In spite of Okorocha and Amosun's sacrifices to the party, how can they personalize everything that belongs to the party? I honestly have no qualms with how Oshiomhole stopped them in their greed.
In politics, compromise is key, in the interest of progress. You leave one for one. You can't monopolize everything. That's why it is a political party.
President Buhari could have influenced his brother-in-law to become APC gubernatorial candidate in Adamawa State, but he declined. He allowed the incumbent Governor to have a second term.
It is obvious Buhari does not like Governor Bello Masari of Katsina State, his home state, but he allowed him to have his ticket for a second term. That's compromise.
Every member is important in a party. The more, the merrier.
Good analysis. Amosun is to blamed for what happened yesterday. It was unfortunate that he invited his thugs in APM to throw plastics at Dapo when PMB raised his hands upon PMB told them to vote whoever they like acrosss the state since it is their right. Amosun I believed will be disciplined in due course but for now , its election time. Fake rumour mongers , the PDP saying that PMB was pelted with stones are only but fools. If i did not watch the incident yesterday on channels news , I would have been thinking that it might be true though I never believed anything coming out from the looters party. The way they will change and framed what happened to another thing will shock u to ur bone marrow. The plastic that I saw being throw was meant for Dapo when PMB raised his hand. APM were slighted at seeing PMB raising Dapo hand so they resulted in throwing things at Dapo and never PMB. So fake news monger should face their campaign. For sure, PMB will coast home to victory by GODs grace.

1 Like

Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by kennyz247(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
olusegzy01:
oga forget about what happened at the rally in Ogun.Ogun state will vote massively for PMB.our eyes done open OK you want us to go back to the looting Era .

fo supportin d fulani kunu drunked BUHARI,uwna eyes stll dey fully closed and blind forever
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by kennyz247(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Otakom87:
Most of you guys just jump on a topic without reading between the lines

d only writeup between d lines is BUHARIMUSTGOBACK TO DAURA
simple as ABC, so pls read between d lines before u quote mi yoruba broda
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by ClearFlair: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2019
The same PDP that will be destroyed at the polls? Hahahaha
Re: Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra by Horladipupo0505: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
maybachmusic:
Nice one

Ogun earned the respect of patriotic Nigerian's yesterday

Say no to failure, say no to frogs and Dollard's ruling over us
Let's reboot Nigeria and install an upgraded software cool
the meaning of apc now is Amosun problem continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK And Pantami: What Fraud Has Joined Together - Farooq Kperogi / Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account / Fact-Check: Did Desmond Elliot Call For Social Media Regulation As Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.