Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday (3077 Views)

I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by chozzy: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Modphase:
I have no idea what you judgement is based on but looking critically at it I am sure it is totally senseless n there is m no basis for comparison none whatsoever. This cabinet you termed in effective produce this in 3 years what PDP can not produce in 16 years
2 brand new Airportterminals Abuja & PH
2 dry port Kaduna & Warri
3 rail line Abuja, Itakpe - Lokoja, Lagos - Abuja
Abuja runway

There is till astronomical remittance from jamb n waec with both generating in one year over 20 times what PDP in total of 16 years.

Only fools argues in favor of PDP with the glaring facts for all to see. PDP noise n lies do not translate to happenings in the country. They claim no job 3 of my friends teaching during PDP era are either now working with banks n a private with one even switching btw banks. So do not be decieved FeBuhari is a goal not because of the campaign taking place now but because of what APC achieved before now. All we need is consolidating on the economy n PDP will never smell power again.

Lol, so even Stella Oduah's airport terminals in Lagos, Kano, PH and Abuja are now Buhari's projects, abi?

You also listed Kaduna - Abuja, Abuja MetroLine, and Ajaokuta - Itakpe - Warri rail lines which started far back during GEJ
and were over 98% completed as your dullards handiwork, abi?

See, oga, Buhari does not know anything about how those airport terminals and railways projects came about.
Since 2015, did you ever see these projects form part of Buhari's budget to National Assembly?

That the completion of these projects extended into his tenure does not mean he has any hand in them

See, irrespective of who is president, these railways and airport projects will still be completed based on the execution and funding
contract GEJ entered with Chinese government

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by nonsobaba: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2019
OP if your fear is hinged upon social media trends on perceived outcome of the election, then it is safe to call you a learner. We all know the party that wins on social media because that is where their constituency is cheesy. But on the field, well you can ask Second-us. So calm down, Buhari has already won the election.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by chozzy: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2019
nonsobaba:
OP if your fear is hinged upon social media trends on perceived outcome of the election, then it is safe to call you a learner. We all know the party that wins on social media because that is where their constituency is cheesy. But on the field, well you can ask Second-us. So calm down, Buhari has already won the election.

In 2015, APC and the Sai Baba crew completely subdued every other voice on social media.
Write off social media at your own risk because these are the same Nigerians that will vote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by nonsobaba: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2019
chozzy:

In 2015, APC and the Sai Baba crew completely subdued every other voice on social media.
Write off social media at your own risk because these are the same Nigerians that will vote
Buhari has been winning the elections since 2003 just that PDP has been rigging it (President YarAdua confessed so before he died cheesy). Social media doesn't do anything to change the direction of votes, trust me.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Ziggylady(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2019
highqueen:
In APC campaigns, they will insult Obj for 20 minutes, insult Atiku for 20 minutes, insult Saraki for 15 minutes then Buhari will collapse and stand up, hand over the flag to the wrong person. Adams will use his short legs to dance for 10 minutes, then sing the national anthem and close, they're done with campaign in the state they went to.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by diadem10: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2019
chozzy:

Lol, so even Stella Oduah's airport terminals in Lagos, Kano, PH and Abuja are now Buhari's projects, abi?

You also listed Kaduna - Abuja, Abuja MetroLine, and Ajaokuta - Itakpe - Warri rail lines which started far back during GEJ

See, oga, Buhari does not know anything about how those airport terminals and railways projects came about.
Since 2015, did you ever see these projects form part of Buhari's budget to National Assembly?

That the completion of these projects extended into his tenure does not mean he has any hand in them

See, irrespective of who is president, these railways and airport projects will still be completed based on the execution and funding

Olodo. Buhari payed the counterpart fund for the railway projects whereas Jonathan thought he don see Chinese maga to fool.

Secondly, we know if shoddy job done by Stella oduah at Enugu airport. PDP and lies, very synonymous.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by diadem10: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2019
chozzy:

Lol. PVC and card readers is going to be intensively used in this coming election. No room for manual voting which SE are the most beneficiary. It go shock you soon.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by BluntBoy(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Firefire:
Very unfortunate. Buhary wasted the golden opportunity to write his name in Gold.

He is now going down as the most wicked, divisive, sentimental, senseless, super-clueless & myopic President ever elected in the history of Nigeria.

A good man, with bad intentions.

Farewell to Baba Slow-Poison.

Nigeria will be free at Last from the wicked cabals.

Look at this hypocrite. In spite of the fact that Goodluck Jonathan lived his presidential days blaming past governments and drinking ogogoro to stupor, you still supported him brazenly.

Just keep mute and wait for your Atiku to be rendered politically useless after Saturday.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Modphase: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is the lies you tell foolish PDP morons not me. All the project extend into Buhari tenure of 3 years but PDP years of 16 years none could be completed ba ?! If yes I remember one was completed the Owerri airport Stella Oduah turned into a seaport. Who knows if she was left with this one would have turned the into into seaport port as well. Maybe it never be well with Oduah n her entire household for the fraud she did to Owerri airport
chozzy:

Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Modphase: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Your father is the only persons I see wailing here
SocialJustice:
Saturday is upon us, stop ranting.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Modphase: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
How many did PDP complete in the 16 locust years they ruled ?
SalamRushdie:

Airport terminals initiated and negotiated by the past ministers for the previous govt .... try and receive sense..Buhari has failed woefully
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are being deceived by social media noise.

Most Buhari supporters are tired of the insults from those who support the opposition so they just keep quiet and watch you all fool yourselves.

On the election day their PVCs will respond.

Even the crowds you have been seeing at PDP rallies their own people have exposed them as buying crowds.

The signs are too sure that Buhari will rape Atiku at the polls.

I will reserve a handkerchief for you. What are your initials so I can put it on your special hanky
Was Buhari stoned on social media? He was targeted with hard rocks mehn

Zombie
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by SocialJustice: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modphase:
Your father is the only persons I see wailing here
Take it easy before you die of heart attack. grin Atiku all the way.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Ogeekay112(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Joevics:

You are just trying to sound smart.
Your party, president and ministers failed. You completed airport terminals and so what?
There are governors who have built Airports.

Warri and kaduna dry portz that have already been confirmed nonexistent.
The railways are PPP projects, already agreed before Bubu came in. All he did was to pay (as APC claims) the counter fund for the Chinese to complete the project.

Talking about jamb remittance shows you are a complete zombie.
This also show your low level of understanding, let me agree with you that it was a signed agreement before he left, this administration may chose not to go on with it anymore and that's in many States there are a lot of abandoned projects despite huge amount spent on it by their respective predecessors.
No abandoned projects will ever contribute to economic growth but since they understand psychology of many Nigerians if new projects is not embarked upon, they will never be appreciated and this was one of the reasons Jonathan embarked on many projects on d eve of elections.
If Jonathan couldn't not finish Kaduna-Abuja railroad with 6yrs (after demise of Yaradua),the project embarked on b4 his administration then he is a failure but the truth most of you will still accept the fact because of ethnic and religion sentiment.
I may not totally agree with their policies but sincerely they are on the right directions Nigeria needs to be.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Modphase: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lunatics will be acting like wise men on NL. An idiot will fault completition n development of project in 3 years of APC while praising PDP that could not accomplish in 16 years
Joevics:

You are just trying to sound smart.
Your party, president and ministers failed. You completed airport terminals and so what?
There are governors who have built Airports.

Warri and kaduna dry portz that have already been confirmed nonexistent.
The railways are PPP projects, already agreed before Bubu came in. All he did was to pay (as APC claims) the counter fund for the Chinese to complete the project.

Talking about jamb remittance shows you are a complete zombie.
Re: I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday by Modphase: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
So he should have abandoned it n looted the fund earned for the projects like every PDP president did ba ?! I swear many of u jerks need to be beaten to stupor with razor sharp matchet for your senses to come alive.
SalamRushdie:

Airport terminals initiated and negotiated by the past ministers for the previous govt .... try and receive sense..Buhari has failed woefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra / Onitsha Listed As Most Gay Friendly City After Telaviv / Atiku Won Adamawa With A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.