Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi (2976 Views)

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
Such a political neophyte. He scammed lots of Nigerian intellectuals by advertising his presidential intentions

No matter the excuse he gave or gives , he is not to be trusted again .

We want men of timber and calibre to contest or to win not some lily livered individual

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Brexxit(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2022
That obi is real mumu man.

A man like obi can only win in places like America.

He should have matched wike and Atiku money for money,this is Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Islandlady(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2022
grin E don dey clear for una eyes!!!

Never trust this politicians especially Nigerian politicians! They are not worth it

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by okeysoninv: 11:34am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:
Such a political neophyte. He scammed lots of Nigerian intellectuals by advertising his presidential intentions

We want men of timber and calibre to contest or to win not some lily livered individual
next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2022
We also want someone that is a party person. Not someone that cross carpets. Wike,Atiku and Tinubu in my opinion are grassroot politicians.

I really dont understand Osibanjo, I think he needs to go back to the pulpit.

As for Jonathan, it will be a disgrace if he does not win , I kinda hope he wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by mymadam(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

Gbam.... Well said. You ain't alone. The fowl is gradually coming home to roost angry
Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
grin E don dey clear for una eyes!!!

Never trust this politicians especially Nigerian politicians! They are not worth it

My brother if I tell you how many space I went on Twitter to complain about Obi but they either through me out or forced me to support obi if I wanted to contribute.

I had to force myself to support that man. And see what he did

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Anaerobi(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:
We also want someone that is a party person. Not someone that cross carpets. Wike,Atiku and Tinubu in my opinion are grassroot politicians.

As for Jonathan, it will be a disgrace if he does not win , I kinda hope he wins

If u don't want someone that cross carpet, then delete Atiku... He's political prostitute.

16 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:39am On May 28, 2022
mymadam:

Gbam.... Well said. You ain't alone. The cock is gradually coming home to roost angry
Like I am mad .No matter how trump is hated he never cross carpets or insults his party the Republican. I like grassroot people

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Islandlady(f): 11:39am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

My brother if I tell you how many space I went on Twitter to complain about Obi but they either through me out or forced me to support obi if I wanted to contribute.

I had to force myself to support that man. And see what he did
I am a lady o, anyways are you for real!? Like I said trust any Nigerian politicians at your own perils

59 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:40am On May 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

If u don't want someone that cross carpet, then delete Atiku... He's political prostitute.

What are you talking about? When did Atiku ever leave PDP?
Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by lastcall: 11:40am On May 28, 2022
TALES BY MOONLIGHT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:41am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
I am a lady o, anyways are you for real!? Like I said trust any Nigerian politicians at your own perils

My sis. My apologies.
Wdym if I am for real

1 Like

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:42am On May 28, 2022
lastcall:
TALES BY MOONLIGHT

Why can't you make a sensible contribution
Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

Cos you aren't politically mature. I swear Obi ll be worst than Buhari.
In 2015, I thought the presence of Tinubu influenced govt ll mean well for Nigerians but they scammed us. When you collect N100m form for election know that it's a scam.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:43am On May 28, 2022
Brexxit:
That obi is real mumu man.

A man like obi can only win in places like America.

He should have matched wike and Atiku money for money,this is Nigeria.

He can never play the politics in America that is rife with slander and official bribery
Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Anaerobi(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

LoL.. Atiku as left PDP twice. This is his 3rd time of coming back.

9 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Islandlady(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

My sis. My apologies.
Wdym if I am for real
okay but seriously I expected more from Peter obi too, he disappointed his supporters deep down but they are just trying to feel better

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by mymadam(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

Like I am mad .No matter how trump is hated he never cross carpets or insults his party the Republican. I like grassroot people

Me too, me too smiley

1 Like

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
okay but seriously I expected more from Peter obi too, he disappointed his supporters deep down but they are just trying to feel better

I mean for every political space on Twitter they only made you contribute if you had good thing to say about Obi .Whenever I had something with Regards to Obis incompetence they either muted my mic or kicked me out of the space.

He had such fanatic base online .The only way to describe what he did is calling him a scammer. I never liked him from day one tbh

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Anaerobi(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

Atiku won govnor of adamawa in 1999 under PDP, obj picked him as vice, he handed over to Boni haruna.
When he felt there's no room for him, Atiku went to ACN, after that... He came back to PDP, in 2014, he conested primary under APC and Buhari won him. Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dino all campaigned for Buhari I 2015. Now after d election, Buharii won he went back to PDP... So tell me, what is he?

He's a big time political prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2022
mymadam:

Me too, me too smiley

I am not APC supporter but I like Tinubu personally because of his grassroot activity.
Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

Atiku won govnor of adamawa in 1999 under PDP, obj picked him as vice, he handed over to Boni haruna.
When he felt there's no room for him, Atiku went to ACN, after that... He came back to PDP, in 2014, he conested primary under APC and Buhari won him. Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dino all campaigned for Buhari I 2015. Now after d election, Buharii won he went back to PDP... So tell me, what is he?

He's a big time political prostitute.

He didnt go to an existing party .He was part of the people that formed ACN.There were only 2 parties then PDP and AD .Aggrieved party members from both parties formed ACN .This is not a political prostitution,this is being a political pioneer. 2 different things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by OFFICIAL336: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

Trump decamped to Republican party from the Democrat.

We don't take people like you serious because if he had stayed in PDP, you would have also been waiting up and down asking him to move to an untainted party.

Vote for your candidate and stop crying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by SocialJustice: 11:54am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

E pain PDP die. We move. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Islandlady(f): 11:55am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

I mean for every political space on Twitter they only made you contribute if you had good thing to say about Obi .Whenever I had something with Regards to Obis incompetence they either muted my mic or kicked me out of the space.

He had such fanatic base online .The only way to describe what he did is calling him a scammer. I never liked him from day one tbh
really, obi have a cult like supporters like Malory, princeoflagos, chocho54, sergio104 here on NL and they are ready to crusify you if you insult him or talk bad about him... that's pathetic

60 Likes

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by OFFICIAL336: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

I am not APC supporter but I like Tinubu personally because of his grassroot activity.
Good. Vote for Tinubu

We love Peter Obi because of his integrity. So stop wailing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by Ekpeitut: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

Honestly, Peter Obi's decision to leave PDP has even endeared him to all those who are seeking true change. We all know PDP = APC and if one truly wants a drastic change we have to shift focus from these two parties. Obi's penchant for being prudent and accountable will not work with PDP as his foundation. Can you imagine the level of corruption going on within APC and PDP.

PDP's flag bearer for governorship elections in Rivers is no other than the state's accountant general Fubara who is being wanted by the EFCC for laundering 485 billion Naira! Just imagine that and Wike is hell bent on installing him to cover his tracks.

I'm sold to Peter Obi's manifesto, we can't keep consuming and borrowing to steal. We should all come out and support him.

If we still prefer APC or PDP...well the sweet is still going round e go soon reach everybody.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Good. Vote for Tinubu

We love Peter Obi because of his integrity. So stop wailing

Integrity and timidity are 2 different words.

If he was a man of integrity why didnt he explain the reasons for living PDP

I am not going to vote for Tinubu but I like his grassroot activity

1 Like

Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by hollandis(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
Ekpeitut:

Honestly, Peter Obi's decision to leave PDP has even endeared him to all those who are seeking true change. We all know PDP = APC and if one truly wants a drastic change we have to shift focus from these two parties. Obi's penchant for being prudent and accountable will not work with PDP as his foundation. Can you imagine the level of corruption going on within APC and PDP.

PDP's flag bearer for governorship elections in Rivers is no other than the state's accountant general Fubara who is being wanted by the EFCC for laundering 485 billion Naira! Just imagine that and Wike is hell bent on installing him to cover his tracks.

I'm sold to Peter Obi's manifesto, we can't keep consuming and borrowing to steal. We should all come out and support him.

If we still prefer APC or PDP...well the sweet is still going round e go soon reach everybody.

I hope you realise that INEC does not have provisions for Nigerians in diaspora? What's the point of supporting when you won't vote
Re: I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
hollandis:

All these novice that just joined politics recently..

Atiku? I guess you were in nursery school when Atiku joined APC.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. / Labor Party Backup Team Are All Igbo Extraction And Christian Aside 4 States-pho / Atiku Has Won This Election. Congratulations To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.