Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa (23562 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / What Reverend Kukah Said When PDP And A Christian Was In Power. / Osita Chidoka: There Was No Nollywood When PDP Took Over In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Cantonese: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Boko Haram lived in my own home for 8 months when PDP was in power before they were pushed towards Lake Chad

Buba Marwa, APC chieftain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6EGVOwdlaQ

So why are people accusing Ali Modu Sheriff and Ali Ndume only as boko haram sponsors. Now we can see that there are other sponsors and beneficiaries. That is why the menace will be difficult. Now also because Buba Marwa belongs to the APC and he is expected to deliver Adamawa state, he is "set free from his sins" even as he has confessed to having such deep rooted relationship with boko haram.
One can now see what Jonathan was talking about. While his government was busy trying to root out boko haram Buba Marwa was hiding them in his house. He was made an ambassador under the PDP regime. He got away with all his loot as a military man.
Sincerely there should be no delay in arresting thid hypocrite and jailing him. What a wicked man. Making his people in the north suffer, lose their lives while he was making money with.their blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by fk001(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2019
westpumpin:
Buba should be arrested immediately for this statement. So for 8 months he has being feeding boko haram to kill Nigerians. Too bad, very mumu fellow

You misquoted him.

At that time bokoharam raid his hometown and took it over from the military for 8 months, when Boko haram was at their peak.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by dodoniyi: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2019
May all PDP supporters be put to shame on Feb 18
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Johnnyessence(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Buba Marwa and others knows about Boko Haram menace .Now Marwa is in Apc .
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by mannatech: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
No one should take this Cameroonian serious.
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by dam2000(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2019
The truth has come out APC is book haram
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by orisa37: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2019
They were Ur personal Quarantee against internal opposition.
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Jason007: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
just imagine, you had information on their location and said nothing. you are the definition of wickedness

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by orisa37: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Maigadis for Buba Maruwa.
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by LuckyM: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2019
But they denied sponsorship of the dreaded group.

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Yeeyo: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Very soon the nemesis will catch up with you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by TrendyNwendy: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
So when the government were busy searching for them, you were hiding/giving them shelter...
wehdone sir!
lol
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by somehow: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Context
Comprehension

The bane of communication

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by DigitalBot: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2019
We don't have intelligence agencies in Nigeria.

People like this should be invited for questioning.

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Friend01(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
north is boko haram,boko haram is north

Says an ignoramus.

It was PDP handling of this issue that turned Bokoharam to what it is today .

The north was known then as the most peaceful place in Nigeria, that easterners(Igbos)had to go there for business.

Today, you are here lying to yourself openly that Bokoharam is north and north is Bokoharam.
Ask yourself when did it start.
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by farem: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
So when the government were busy searching for them, you were hiding/giving them shelter...
wehdone sir!

Unfortunately, you didn't catch the drill.
What he is saying is that boko haram occupied everywhere including his house .That he ran for his life.
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2019
westpumpin:
Buba should be arrested immediately for this statement. So for 8 months he has being feeding boko haram to kill Nigerians. Too bad, very mumu fellow

Illiterate, he means his local government was occupied by boko haram & boko haram where cozy in his house at that local government for good 8 months without the military recapturing the LGA

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
wehdone sir!

What he meant was that they stayed in his community up north and not his house.

Use your head

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2019
what reckless talk is this.....I am still wondering what the DSS and army is waiting to arrest this man for more clarity......you harbour the enemy for 8 months n get the full confidence to say it out....
this country,.....may God help us all
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by kingthreatz: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:
Reckless talk
May Boko Haram livein your own home too grin
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Yankee101: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2019
Former General wey dey fall hand
You do Lagos governor but allow Tinubu to run things now
You allow Mofe Damijo chop your first wife
You allow Boko Harem take over your house
Hand over your Brig Gen retd rank abeg

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by helinues: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
kingthreatz:

May Boko Haram livein your own home too grin

Rope

Hold

Market
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Andy1985ng(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Did he just mis-talk?
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by NiajaXionist: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Boko Haram lived in my own home for 8 months when PDP was in power before they were pushed towards Lake Chad

Bros. is either you are brainless or your IQ is far below average. The news was whole over the media, under PDP era Boko Haram used to leave in our houses and villages the occupants were chased out of the community. I wish your community experience the same situation and trauma we went through during PDP. That's why if you come to my neighbourhood and shout PDP we will roast your body up.
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by NaMe4: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2019
And this is an APC bigwig talking!
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by NaMe4: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
what reckless talk is this.....I am still wondering what the DSS and army is waiting to arrest this man for more clarity......you harbour the enemy for 8 months n get the full confidence to say it out....
this country,.....may God help us all

He's an APC bigwig, so he's untouchable!
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by kingthreatz: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Rope

Hold

Market

Shege
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by XFrozen: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:

LOL.....VERY FUNNY NOBODY KNEW ABOUT THIS AND U NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHY WAIT TILL NOW TO SPEAK ?
Re: Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa by Meritocracy: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Can you imagine the statement from respected stateman, this man should be strip off all his rank and sentence life imprisonment. His generation will never live in peace including other that abhorred criminals. Where is Obasanjo to comment on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh / Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening / I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.