Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today (18257 Views)

Sowore Still In DSS Custody, Agency Set to Arraign Him Again Next Week / Saraki Reacts To EFCC Plan To Arraign Him For Allegedly Diverting 12bn / Police Refuse To Release Melaye, Move To Arraign Him On Fresh Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by TheKingIsHere: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2019
The fear of losing election

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by adebayo3449(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645746:
Very Good development.....

Thanking God we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law
You need to fear God.
Or are you a politician?
I have been reading your comments lately
Even a mad man knows this is just for the election, they have negotiated.
And what do you mean by rule of law?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by sohiemi(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Funny funny people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by amaham(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
adebayo3449:

You need to fear God.
Or are you a politician?

Hahaha, don't mind the funny suya guy. Quite an interesting fellow

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2019
adebayo3449:

You need to fear God.
Or are you a politician?
That guy you quoted and his cohorts are a lost cause. Such zombies have single-digit IQs, so their comments on this kind of threads are usually bereft of sound reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Akuko

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by otipoju(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
All to deceive their zombies they’re really fighting corruption.

Woss wobi

This your woss wobi get me in stitches. I tried to imagine it being said verbally in real life.

Buhari is desperate ooo. If the guy looses this election, he will be devastated.The guy fears rejection so much as his sense of worth is hinged on the adulation he receives from his fans.

I feel his handlers have shielded him from reality so much that the Ogun state stoning was a wake up call for him. ..
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by westend006: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2019
this one pass me ohhh just few days to go, what image are u trying to paint MR BABA tongue shocked

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by adebayo3449(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Well I would have served you right, but my religion does not support hate.
I quote you without any form of abuse, but you decided to reply me base on your true nature.
post=75645746:
Very Good development.....

Thanking God we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
they were both jailed for corruption when President MUHAMMADU BUHARI came to power. 
But what do children of hate know apart from shouting online!?
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

This is also for election AGAIN?!
Oh Lawd!!
Children of hate and perdition can't just STOP to amaze us!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by richieyy: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2019
cheap scam why now......all this days weren't right enough till 4days to election. weldon

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by proprince(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
You people are deceiving yourselves.

Nigerians are not fools.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by islandmoon: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2019
political arrest, we know you will free him on Monday after election

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Chinashopping84: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Lol....bunch of liars
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by somehow: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2019
So election started in 2017 when Buhari sacked him?

His case has been with EFCC since then
eleojo23:
So they want to start fighting corruption barely 4 days to go?

I just dey laugh...
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by DigitalBot: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Somebody that has sponsored the APC election, they have reach agreement, the case will start because of what people are saying, but it will go nowhere.

Let us make money selling online abeg.. see my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2019
....ON ELECTION EVE?

Such a stale & stupid gimmick!
Try harder.
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Omeokachie: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Was he handcuffed?
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by NoBetterNigeria: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2019
You're a learner lol

MrAJQ:
Should he be a PDP member or have an allegiance to PDP the whole will not hear word
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari scored an own goal here. Though i still support him because the worst of him is better than the best of pdp. No going back to Egypt. Sai baba 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by agabaI23(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2019
MrAJQ:
Should he be a PDP member or have an allegiance to PDP the whole will not hear word
Go and sit down. This is a well rehearsed drama.

Since 2016 Oga?

It won't work
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
To release him again.

We are not kindergarten kids, please!
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by jamace(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Election gimmick. Ater election he will be released. Nigerians shine your eyes and use your sense. Dont be fooled a second time. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by musicwriter(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2019
They arrested him too early. The should've waited until morning 16th, February.
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by dallyemmy: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2019
angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2019
all these n.a. way o and camouflage. .....why did the EFCC took this long to accuse n prosecutes someone whose sin were so glaring?
after arraignment, what next? well them won tell us another story again

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Neoteny(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
Cheap political point

Arrangee arraignment.

Nigerians are not fools .

Are you sure?

You sure sound like one
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2019
The two parties don't have good election campaign managers at all. The same thing Jonathan of PDP did in 2015, when all of a sudden the soldiers that were initially running across border to Cameroon for fear of Boko Haram were suddenly equipped with the best weapons and started defeating Boko Haram like child's play.

Fighting insurgency and fighting corruption has become political tools in the hands of both Satanic parties.

Their day of accountability is drawing high. Karma will serve them cold dishes.
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by Ewedegubbler: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
4 days to the elections. LoooooooL
Re: EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today by lookingfly: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Medicine after death.....na few days to election you want to probe him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. / Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel / We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.