Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Study In Uk This September 2010 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Uk This September 2010 (1262 Views)

Do You Want To Study In The Uk This 2012 / Take English Courses In Uk This Summer / Study In The Uk This September! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hi guys!

This is David from the University of Derby in UK, just to inform you that their is still space for admission for international students this September!!,

if you plan to study in the UK (postgraduate or undergraduate) then take this opportunity while it lasts,, apply for a course now and secure a place in the University!! 

It will cost you nothing to apply and get admission!!

all you need to do is look through our available courses at: http://www.derby.ac.uk/international/courses

Or order a Nigeria/Ghana prospectus absolutelyfree! just down load it, pick a course from the list, look at the entry requirementsand Apply.

you can download the Nigeria and Ghana prospectus at: http://www.derby.ac.uk/international/download-your-prospectus

hurry!! secure an admission for your self and work your way to a brighter future.

have a nice week!

David
International team Nigeria/Ghana.
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by graychuks(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2010
@David.please am really interested in studying abroad,can you send me the necessary info about the fees.or you can mail it to me @graychuks4luv@yahoo.com.
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
hello!

Thank you for your interest in the University of Derby!

Before i can further help you with relevant information, can you let me know what course you are interested in Studying and also what level are you looking to start (Undergraduate or postgraduate)??

you can find the course list and also entry requirements at this link: http://www.derby.ac.uk/international/courses

If you have any question or need help with any other thing just let me know as soon as possible!

looking forward to hearing from you.

David
International Marketing team.

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Skmoda360(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
@david, do they collect <neco ssce> and what are the necessary requirement to gain admission into the school.
Here is my email sanmi_ibukun2000@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2010
Hello my friend,

Thank you for your interest in Studying with University of Derby!

I presume you are enquiring for an Undergraduate level? If so, The University of Derby will consider any recognized post secondary certificate that you have, so i guess "N.E.C.O" is included. The Admissions office will let you know more on that.

As for the entry requirements! all you need is to choose a course that you want to study, then let me know and i will forward you to the admissions office then they will guide you through the application process telling you all you need to know.

you can find the course list and also entry requirements at this link: http://www.derby.ac.uk/international/courses

If you want i can email you the prospectus for Nigeria / Ghana, just let me know.

If you have any question or need help with any other thing just let me know as soon as possible!

David
International team Nigeria/Ghana.

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by graychuks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
@David.can you please help me find out about the fees for psychology.and Philosophy.and i will also need the prospectus list.I really need this admission.
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
Do you have pharmacy as a course in the school? How much do u think will take someone from nigeria to derby? My mail stevetboy@ymail.com
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
@graychucks, yes we offer the course psychology BSc (Hons), but am afraid philosophy is not available!

here is the link to the course you can find information on the fees here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/psychology-bsc-hons?csId=&courseQuery=

just click on the fees tab or simply scroll all the way down where you will find the fees and entry requirement information.

i will send the Nigeria / Ghana prospectus to the email address you provided.

if you plan to apply for this September then do it quick before its gone! or you can always apply for[b] January[/b].

make sure to follow me on facebook at: Nigeria-Ghana Derby Uni

i will be posting news and info about the university and also student life on the face book page so be sure to add me.

Any problems get back to me soonest!

David
International team Nigeria/Ghana

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
@steveboy9,

I am sorry pharmacy is not available! but their are other courses that are medically related so i suggest you have a look at other courses.

Available courses for Undergraduate is at this link: http://www.derby.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses?edu_viewFullList=1

with respect to your second question, it is not really clear what you say,,, are you asking how much the is the fees for study? or are you asking how much is a flight ticket from Nigeria to derby?

i might be able to help you if you shed more light.

Thanks

David

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by graychuks(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
How easy can one get admission and how cheap is the fees 4 an average Nigerian.
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
Thanks both the fee and transport fare. Is dia no need to write any exam?
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
@graychucks,

It is fairly easy to get admission to the University of Derby like i said in my previous post if you saw them,, all you need to do is pick a course that you like make sure you got the right qualification (post secondary certificate/ post graduate certificate) and then apply, the admission officers will consider your your application and respond to you,, so its not like their is a cut off mark or score that you need to get.

As for the fees i would say that is is very fair price to pay although it is not cheap when you count the money but if you look at what you will get out of it (world wide qualification/ industry experience/ professional skills), then you see it is a good price, plus compare the price to other Uk universities and you will see the difference and that's why International students are rushing to study here,

Hope i have answered your question.

and also just to let you know the entry for this year is closed so look to start next year 2011.

David
International team Nigeria/ Ghana.

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Stevetboy9

The cost of the fees is dependent on the course you choose, like i said before use this like to find a course that you are interested in, then click on the course for more information about the cost and entry requirements.

here is the course link (Copy and paste into URL or simply type it in)>>>>>>>> http://www.derby.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses?edu_viewFullList=1

As for the transport you will have to look on the website to your preferred airline service to find out the cost as it changes from time to time.

All i can say is that if you book your ticket in advance it will be a lot more cheaper than buying next day ticket. to give you an idea of ticket price is from (300-700 Uk pounds) which is approximately (N75,000- N150,000 Naira) depending on season,, check by your self!.

I am pleased to tell you that their is no exam! needed for you to write in other to get admission to the University of derby all you need is Your post secondary certificate or post graduate certificates and other documents which the admissions office will tell you when you apply.

Hope that helped!

let me know if you have any questions.

David
International Team Nigeria/ Ghana.

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by c7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
What about Electrical/Electronic Engineering for undergraduate/postgraduate
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by graychuks(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2010
am pleased to tell you that their is no exam! needed for you to write in other to get admission to the University of derby all you need is Your post secondary certificate or post graduate certificates and other documents which the admissions office will tell you when you apply.

@David.how about invitation visa does it cost any penny to get that and how easy is it cos am really interested about this.
Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2010
@C++ Hello,

What time are you looking to Start? (September/January)

The course you are interested in is available for September 2011 Starters, i am not quiet sure if you can start in January but i will have to confirm if you are interested in starting in January.

Follow me on Facebook for more news and Update at: Nigeria-Ghana Derby Uni

Thanks!

David
International Team Nigeria/Ghana

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by Davidocman(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2010
@graychucks,,

I am afraid i cannot answer any question about Visa! as far as i know their is always a visa application fee,, you will have to look on the immigration website for more details for what you want.

Thanks!

David

Re: Study In Uk This September 2010 by jossylad86(m): 4:28am On Sep 10, 2010
Greetings to you My friend. My name is Jossy, 24, male. I possess a HND (Upper credit with 3.31GP) in Elect Elect Engr from a reputable Nigerian polytechnic. I need to get a Masters degree from the UK in the same field or a related one and am financially ready to study there by Gods grace. Kindly advice me if its possible to secure a place in your university with my present qualification or otherwise. Thanks in anticipation. Email: etukudoblogs@hotmail.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Annex Program / Admission Into Crown Poly Is Out / Just Enter For Neco Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.