Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) (2881 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / BREAKING!!! IPOB Members Stage Heavy Protest In Aba, Defy Military Presence(pix / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Franzinni:
I keep telling you that you have a miniscule iQ and you keep proving me right... How do I sound like a coward please....? I don't even know why I am still replying your inadequacies... Kindly Fork off!!!!
And I keep telling you that you lack good reasoning and you keep proving me right. You think you can come here and start spewing trash because it's a faceless forum??

What kind of struggle have you led in your entire life that made you come here to tell me you're not a coward??
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Notasyouthink:
And I keep telling you that you lack good reasoning and you keep proving me right. You think you can come here and start spewing trash because it's a faceless forum??

What kind of struggle have you led in your entire life that made you come here to tell me you're not a coward??
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Franzinni:
Answer my questions Mr coward..
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Answer my questions Mr coward..
the beauty of. Silence
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Franzinni:
the beauty of. Silence
Mr hateful coward you're still showcasing what I already saw in you grin grin grin am not surprised anyway tongue tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Mr hateful coward you're still showcasing what I already saw in you grin grin grin am not surprised anyway tongue tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 5:59am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Franzinni post=75741586][/quote] Kikikiki...Kanu is really tormenting you tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Magu Reveals Truth About Giving Osinbajo N4billion / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Nears Completion / BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.