Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) (2880 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / BREAKING!!! IPOB Members Stage Heavy Protest In Aba, Defy Military Presence(pix / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

Its a shame. Someone will accept evil as a way of life and be expecting Heaven to come one day, terrible
goodnessme1:
not just expecting Heaven but expecting a better country

After the election boycotts and Buhari is declared winner.... What next?... What did you achieve?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Ozibe: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ipob are now under the military protection... so no need to fear any python dance.

Only fools support Nnamdi kanu

Only fools can't ask one meaningful question... And that is what next after the elections boycot??

They are not under military protection. The soldiers there could not over power IPOB’s overwhelming presence unless the soilders wanted a cheap death for themselves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ozibe:

They are not under military protection. The soldiers there could not over power IPOB’s overwhelming presence unless the soilders wanted a cheap death for themselves.

Lol... grin grin
Unarmed protesters overpowered Nigerian soldiers ..

Suddenly pythons can't dance again grin

We know Nnamdi kanu is working for Buhari..

Ask yourself... After the elections boycot and Buhari is declared winner... What next?

After four years of Buhari.. You do another boycot and Tinubu takes over... What have you achieved?

Fools everywhere

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Ozibe: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

After the election boycotts and Buhari is declared winner.... What next?... What did you achieve?

If igbos boycott the elections and Yes if buhari wins? The ultimate message would have been passed and delivered that the igbos don’t want Nigeria anymore and international observers too will put it in their report and It will als be a basis for diplomatic lobbying as we go forwards and also make restructuring even more inevitable. Unfortunately, most of you guys aren’t seeing far. Without ipob, u will never get restructuring. Militants have come and gone, opc, Massob or whatever group have come and gone. But Ipob remains resolute and defiant.

Go and watch nnamdi kanu’s last interactive section he had with IPOB family in London last week, all your questions were asked and answered. Infact I will post some of them here in bits.

He talked about when Us ambassador visited ohaneze in the heat of ipob protest, and asked igbo leaders what igbos wanted, instead of telling the ambassdor Biafra, they went ahead and told him restructuring and that was the message the ambassador took to trump, who was willing to intervene. You see that even ohaneze is part of the problem
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Ozibe: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lol... grin grin
Unarmed protesters overpowered Nigerian soldiers ..

Suddenly pythons can't dance again grin

We know Nnamdi kanu is working for Buhari..

Ask yourself... After the elections boycot and Buhari is declared winner... What next?

After four years of Buhari.. You do another boycot and Tinubu takes over... What have you achieved?

Fools everywhere

Just less than five soilders guarding a road block?
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by melodyogonna(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
All of a sudden IPOB resurrected.

Few months ago no one dares come out with Biafra flag without getting killed or arrested.

What now changed few days to election?

Its now obvious to all that APC is secretly funding and sponsoring IPOB via Orji Kalu.

IPOB is APC!!!

Yes IPOB is APC and your brain is on a long, rough voyage.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ozibe:

If igbos boycott the elections and Yes if buhari wins? The ultimate message would have been passed and delivered that the igbos don’t want Nigeria anymore and international observers too will put it in their report and It will als be a basis for diplomatic lobbying as we go forwards and also make restructuring even more inevitable. Unfortunately, most of you guys aren’t seeing far. Without ipob, u will never get restructuring. Militants have come and gone, opc, Massob or whatever group have come and gone. But Ipob remains resolute and defiant.

Go and watch nnamdi kanu’s last interactive section he had with IPOB family in London last week, all your questions were asked and answered. Infact I will post some of them here in bits.

He talked about when Us ambassador visited ohaneze in the heat of ipob protest, and asked igbo leaders what igbos wanted, instead of telling the ambassdor Biafra, they went ahead and told him restructuring and that was the message the ambassador took to trump, who was willing to intervene. You see that even ohaneze is part of the problem

Rubbish analysis....
Nobody cares whether you vote or note..
Nobody is going to write any report

You want to bury the east politically... But you are late to the party my friend

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Ozibe: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Rubbish analysis....
Nobody cares whether you vote or note..
Nobody is going to write any report

You want to bury the east politically... But you are late to the party my friend

Then why are u wailing? IPOB is not forcing you to boycott the election. Vote if you want to vote and let those who want to boycott, boycott. It is their vote and right, and they can give it or use it as they want. Afterall, you guys say their votes don’t count.

Ipob has the grassroot, especailly the markets, parks, schools, Churches, meetings, weddings and all social gatherings in igboland and mobilization is in top gear.

Most of you E-rats are based outside igboland. Your rants on social media is of not effect. Keep wailling my friend
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ozibe:

Then why are u wailing? IPOB is not forcing you to boycott the election. Vote if you want to vote and let those who want to boycott, boycott. It is their vote and right, and they can give it or use it as they want. Afterall, you guys say their votes don’t count.
Ipob has the grassroot, especailly the markets, parks, Churches, meetings, weddings and all social gatherings in igboland and mobilization is in top gear.
Most of you E-rats are based outside igboland. Your rants on social media is of not effect. Keep wailling my friend

You will be shocked to how low Nnamdi kanu has sunk in the East... He has lost relevance

Igbos will vote massively for PDP... And shame will be buharis and kanus...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Born2Breed(f): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
melodyogonna:

Yes IPOB is APC and your brain is on a long, rough voyage.

I wish you had brain,but your skull is empty.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Eshinwaju: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Our leader has spoken....no election until we get our Biafra......the zoo must fall. cool
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Ozibe: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You will be shocked to how low Nnamdi kanu has sunk in the East... He has lost relevance

Igbos will vote massively for PDP... And shame will be buharis and kanus...

Yes igbos will vote, but it will be insignificant. The vote in the east will reflect the prevailing apathy. A lot of people didnt vote in 2015 and I don’t expect them to vote in 2019. Rather a lot of people who voted in 2015 won’t vote in 2019. Hence the number of vote cast in 2015 is excepted to even shrink further in 2019.

All in all, If vote cast in the east in 2015 averaged between 400 to 600 thousand. In 2019, don’t expect more than 300thousand.
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Eshinwaju: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ozibe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2cm6OgGgg

My brave brave brothers....no surrender to the zoo!!! No election in Biafraland….the Cameroonian and Jubril are the same.....no to continuous Fulani slavery.
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Franzinni:
Why do some people lack any sense of forward thinking? You are daring the blood thirsty to drink your blood? And your leader could not stare down the barrel of a gun but he had to run away like a coward... And still you come out to do this? My goodness
You're not making any sense honestly maybe because you lack good reasoning. So you don't know that in a fair fight you're not suppose to fight your opponent fully armed when your opponent is not holding ordinary stick.
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ozibe:

Yes igbos will vote, but it will be insignificant. The vote in the east will reflect the prevailing apathy. A lot of people didnt vote in 2015 and I don’t expect them to vote in 2019. Rather a lot of people who voted in 2015 won’t vote in 2019. Hence the number of vote cast in 2015 is excepted to even shrink further in 2019.
All in all, If vote cast in the east in 2015 averaged between 400 to 600 thousand. In 2019, don’t expect more than 300thousand.

It will not be insignificant.....
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
All of a sudden IPOB resurrected.

Few months ago no one dares come out with Biafra flag without getting killed or arrested.

What now changed few days to election?

Its now obvious to all that APC is secretly funding and sponsoring IPOB via Orji Kalu.

IPOB is APC!!!

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Notasyouthink:
You're not making any sense honestly maybe because you lack good reasoning. So you don't know that in a fair fight you're not suppose to fight your opponent fully armed when your opponent is not holding ordinary stick.

cowards are full of ready made excuses a beg shift go one side make I see road jare... Mtcheew... Your best reasoning is not better than that of a toddler..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by teufelein(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Just informing you of imminent calamity that will befall the Zoo/Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Franzinni:
cowards are full of ready made excuses a beg shift go one side make I see road jare... Mtcheew... Your best reasoning is not better than that of a toddler..
Lol @ your best reasoning is not better than that of a toddler grin grin grin I should be telling you that because ...

1) you're a coward that thinks he's brave .

2) you lack reasoning but in your feeble mind you think you are wise

Lastly, you that is spewing trash because you're in a faceless forum can never ever challenge an ordinary traffic warden in your whole life face to face not to talk of facing a fully armed battalion of soldiers.

Abeg shift make I see better people!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Lol @ your best reasoning is not better than that of a toddler grin grin grin I should be telling you that because ...

1) you're a coward that thinks he's brave .

2) you lack reasoning but in your feeble mind you think you are wise

Lastly, you that is spewing trash because you're in a faceless forum can never ever challenge an ordinary traffic warden in your whole life face not to talk of facing a fully armed battalion of soldiers.

Abeg shift make I see better people!!
doesn't erase the fact that kanu will forever be written in history of Nigeria as the coward that ran away... Just like ojukwu.... And remember a coward always dies a thousand deaths....

Now on context to me young man... I didn't claim I am a leader for any break away faction or nothing but if I resign myself to become that.... I will die for what I believe in.... Sometimes in death... Life is born... But I guess you are so use to the price of spare parts that you can't comprehend real life situations.... Let me shift so you can see better people sir.... With your blind eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Franzinni:
doesn't erase the fact that kanu will forever be written in history of Nigeria as the coward that ran away... Just like ojukwu.... And remember a coward always dies a thousand deaths....

Now on context to me young man... I didn't claim I am a leader for any break away faction or nothing but if I resign myself to become that.... I will die for what I believe in.... Sometimes in death... Life is born... But I guess you are so use to the price of spare parts that you can't comprehend real life situations.... Let me shift so you can see better people sir.... With your blind eyes.

Moses ran from Egypt to Midian to protect his life before he returned to free his people

The prophet Mohammed ran from Mecca to Medina to protect his life before he returned to free his people

Nelson Mandela ran from South Africa to Nigeria in the 60's before going back and spending many years in jail then coming out to free his people from white minority rule..

What do these 3 great men have in common? At some point, their enemies came for them and they had to run to protect their lives. That does not make them cowards. Staying back to let your enemies kill you is not an act of bravery, it is an act of stupidity.

So if you were waiting for Kanu or Ojukwu to present themselves to their enemies to be slaughtered, keep waiting!

There is a big difference between dying for what you believe in and offering your self on a platter of gold to your enemies to be slaughtered

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Franzinni:

Thank God you mentioned Nigeria in your useless post and not the world or Bia4ra.
For your info Kanu is fighting for freedom and betterment of his people which is the Biafran people. Kanu, the world and Biafrans in general are not bothered on how Nigeria is going to write kanu's history.

On a second note, it only takes a freedom fighter to know and understand the ethics and laws that surrounds freedom fighting.
Since you're not a freedom fighter as you made me to understand, why are you spiting saliva everywhere??

What you as a frustrated afonja sees as an act of cowardice, is what reasonable people see as a necessary measure to keep the struggle moving ( I know you're frustrated because your rag tag soldiers didn't succeed in killing Kanu) I know you will not understand because you're being blinded by hate and skull mining.
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Thank God you mentioned Nigeria in your useless post and not the world or Bia4ra.
For your info Kanu is fighting for freedom and betterment of his people which is the Biafran people. Kanu, the world and Biafrans in general are not bothered on how Nigeria is going to write kanu's history.

On a second note, it only takes a freedom fighter to know and understand the ethics and laws that surrounds freedom fighting.
Since you're not a freedom fighter as you made me to understand, why are you spiting saliva everywhere??

What you as a frustrated afonja sees as an act of cowardice, is what reasonable people see as a necessary measure to keep the struggle moving ( I know you're frustrated because your rag tag soldiers didn't succeed in killing Kanu) I know you will not understand because you're being blinded by hate and skull mining.
mr man.... Don't deceive yourself... A coward is clear to see any day and sorry to say what kanu did was... Undilluted cowardice... Plain and simple eh!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Franzinni:
mr man.... Don't deceive yourself... A coward is clear to see any day and sorry to say what kanu did was... Undilluted cowardice... Plain and simple eh!
And I still put it onto you that it takes a freedom fighter and a wise person to know what freedom fighting is all about. Mr hateful...stop yapping and face reality Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour if you don't like it simply go and hang.

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Notasyouthink:
And I still put it onto you that it takes a freedom fighter and a wise person to know what freedom fighting is all about. Mr hateful...stop yapping and face reality Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour if you don't like it simply go and hang.
haha you can't understand yet... You need a few more years and a little more exposure to reality of life... You think a bit too binary to be able to see a rock even if it hits you in the face.... Continue decieving yourself...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Franzinni:
haha you can't understand yet... You need a few more years and a little more exposure to reality of life... You think a bit too binary to be able to see a rock even if it hits you in the face.... Continue decieving yourself...
The Mandela people celebrate today as a freedom fighter ran to Nigeria when his life was threatened. Mahatma Gandhi ran to south Africa when his life was also threatened If truly you have sense, you suppose to start seeing yourself as somebody that need over a hundred years and more exposure to reality of life. I really pity you because you lack good reasoning.
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Notasyouthink:
The Mandela people celebrate today as a freedom fighter ran to Nigeria when his life was threatened. Mahatma Gandhi ran to south Africa when his life was also threatened If truly you have sense, you suppose to start seeing yourself as somebody that need over a hundred years and more exposure to reality of life. I really pity you because you lack good reasoning.
haha coward defending a coward.... Smh... Keep deceiving you
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Franzinni:
haha coward defending a coward.... Smh... Keep deceiving you
What do you know??
You're here yapping your useless mouth against Kanu as if you're up to kanu's poo!
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Banmeallday: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
defy or they are working hand in hand with the military to subvert South East votes

See how you people reason,because you dont have the liver to even fight for the benefit of your own community. If your silly allegation (to discredit them) is true, then in fact you also imply Nigeria is indeed a ZOO, and your military is itself corrupt......

Niggas
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 4:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Notasyouthink:
What do you know??
You're here yapping your useless mouth against Kanu as if you're up to kanu's poo!
I am not a coward... That one I can tell you sir
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Notasyouthink: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Franzinni:
I am not a coward... That one I can tell you sir
I wasn't expecting you to tell that you're a coward. But the truth is that you sound like one.
Re: IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video) by Franzinni: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Notasyouthink:
I wasn't expecting you to tell that you're a coward. But the truth is that you sound like one.
I keep telling you that you have a miniscule iQ and you keep proving me right... How do I sound like a coward please....? I don't even know why I am still replying your inadequacies... Kindly Fork off!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 / Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Abdulaziz Yari's 10 Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.