Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Revival Hour ; Don't Give Up, God Is Working On Your Case!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour ; Don't Give Up, God Is Working On Your Case!! (355 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You / Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; Don't Give Up, God Is Working On Your Case!! by TheRevivalist(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Good Morning Jesus.
Reviving Message: Don't give up, God is working on your case!!.
Whatever isn't making your miracles manifest now are simply the obstacles and hindrances on it way. And that is why God is working on removing all from the way just so you'll enjoy your blessings when they arrive.
have you not heard of people dying before, during or after their breakthroughs? that's because the miracle didn't mature enough before they harvested it. So Com on, don't let any little thing change your focus or destabilize your faith.
Circumstances and your enemies would always remind you of your past, your present situation and everything that makes it impossible for you to have your desired testimonies. But does it matter? As in does their opinion count? YES! If you allow them get to you and NO! If you use them as another means of motivation in your prayers to God so He'll answer you. Anyways He will still do it how and when He wants to do it ,so there's nothing to worry about.
While expecting your breakthrough, you need to hold on to these key divine resources:
-Jesus Christ
-Faith
-Grace/Mercy
-Prayers
-Patience
-Focus/Determination.
Once you have all these then be rest assured you are getting to your promise land. There's no rainbow without a storm and the hardest times come just before a miracle.
Prayers
- I refuse to re-tire, but re-fire in Jesus name
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper this year in Jesus name.
- Long time enemies still on my case, expire and die in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus give me the grace to start and finish in you in Jesus name.
- O God my father, Revive my dead faith, hopes in Christ and make my crooked ways straight before you in the name of Jesus.
- This Year 2019, whether the devil likes it or not, I shall get to my Promise land in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost come upon me, Power of the most High, Overshadow me in Jesus name.
-I refuse to give up, for the Lord God that answereth by fire is working on my case in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, perfect your work in my life in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers.
Re: Revival Hour ; Don't Give Up, God Is Working On Your Case!! by TheRevivalist(m): 3:45am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Good Morning Jesus.
Reviving Message: Don't give up, God is working on your case!!.
Whatever isn't making your miracles manifest now are simply the obstacles and hindrances on it way. And that is why God is working on removing all from the way just so you'll enjoy your blessings when they arrive.
have you not heard of people dying before, during or after their breakthroughs? that's because the miracle didn't mature enough before they harvested it. So Com on, don't let any little thing change your focus or destabilize your faith.
Circumstances and your enemies would always remind you of your past, your present situation and everything that makes it impossible for you to have your desired testimonies. But does it matter? As in does their opinion count? YES! If you allow them get to you and NO! If you use them as another means of motivation in your prayers to God so He'll answer you. Anyways He will still do it how and when He wants to do it ,so there's nothing to worry about.
While expecting your breakthrough, you need to hold on to these key divine resources:
-Jesus Christ
-Faith
-Grace/Mercy
-Prayers
-Patience
-Focus/Determination.
Once you have all these then be rest assured you are getting to your promise land. There's no rainbow without a storm and the hardest times come just before a miracle.
Prayers
- I refuse to re-tire, but re-fire in Jesus name
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper this year in Jesus name.
- Long time enemies still on my case, expire and die in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus give me the grace to start and finish in you in Jesus name.
- O God my father, Revive my dead faith, hopes in Christ and make my crooked ways straight before you in the name of Jesus.
- This Year 2019, whether the devil likes it or not, I shall get to my Promise land in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost come upon me, Power of the most High, Overshadow me in Jesus name.
-I refuse to give up, for the Lord God that answereth by fire is working on my case in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, perfect your work in my life in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Man Spotted Twerking Inside A Church During Service / "No One Has The Perfect Doctrine, Why Criticize Others" - Sam Adeyemi / My Pastor Almost Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.