Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole (17403 Views)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by celebgistz: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole has questioned the morality of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s alarm over alleged plans of the ruling party to rig the election.

Speaking in Ilorin, Kwara State, during the APC rally on Monday, Oshiomhole said he had evidence of Obasanjo’s use of policemen to snatch ballot boxes. However, he didn’t say if this happened during the election that made Obasanjo President in 1999 or the one that secured his re-election in 2003.

He (Obasanjo) said he was warning that INEC, Police, Army, every government institution, should not be destroyed. I have the pictures where Obasanjo used policemen to snatch ballot boxes, even here in Kwara State.

In Kwara, they used arm robbers to terrorise the people on election day. Those who have been arrested for killing 32 people have confessed who gave them the arms. So, who is using the produce or unarmed armed robbers to terrorise people other than PDP?

I want to assure the international community… our victory will be transparent; we do not need to steal what belongs to us. We have travelled round the country; we have seen the people; they want Buhari” Oshiomhole said.

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/i-have-pictures-of-obasanjo-using-policemen-to-snatch-ballot-boxes-adams-oshiomhole

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by celebgistz: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Lies... well we are expecting "Amosun is a thief" like they did to Ambode.. while Ganduje is a saint. undecided

These guys are just clowns

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Larryfest(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2019
If you have post and let's see it....I really can't say who is more disgusting between this guy and Lai Mohammed.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Oshin56(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Why can't you said this at ogun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Racoon(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy Meanwhile;
"President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday..revealed that APC was able to win the state’s governorship election held months back with the aid of remove control.

Buhari, who failed to provide details of what he meant by remote control, said: “I know how much trouble we had in the last election here. I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state.”

https://guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/?F

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by dederocs(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Without rigging APC will loose.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Nigerian political terrain.

And able bodied men will die for these guys during election day.
Some will be maimed, promised all manner of things and abandoned immediately they win.

Nigerian youths, hmn

3 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by magoo10(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
The midget is filled with too much expired milk.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by id911(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
celebgistz:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole has questioned the morality of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s alarm over alleged plans of the ruling party to rig the election.

Speaking in Ilorin, Kwara State, during the APC rally on Monday, Oshiomhole said he had evidence of Obasanjo’s use of policemen to snatch ballot boxes. However, he didn’t say if this happened during the election that made Obasanjo President in 1999 or the one that secured his re-election in 2003.

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/i-have-pictures-of-obasanjo-using-policemen-to-snatch-ballot-boxes-adams-oshiomhole
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
OAM4J

OshiomohOLE post the picture and stop disturbing my ears.

Since his imported contract wife escaped to America with his more than N100 Million Naira he stole from Edo State Treasury, he now talks like a mental patient

7 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by SaiATKUOBI2019: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............Nigeria is doomed. How many people supporting APC will pray for their families to be like APC? The man of mountain-size integrity was stoned? God has given us life let's us not choose death. Vote Atiku Obi for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Charmingrascal(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Obj is the grand master of election rigging in Nigeria. A tyrant to the core
Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by dukie25: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2019
So who is stopping you from posting it?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by AceRoyal: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Post the pictures or shut the hell up!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by ArmaniUhuru: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Who still take this ugly beast serious, when Saraki is still senate president?

Ugly beast.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by teebaxy(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Mk dis idiot go rest joor, Is obj contesting for president , stupid people just want to use obj to gain popularity
Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Ganduje is a saint and Ambode is a criminal .
Buhari performed well but Ambode failed. Mtcheeew
Lol. Naija where una dey go?

1 Share

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by omonla10(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2019
How I wish all this election was over.. Apc o, pdp o, they are all mad.. Best thing is to create Ur happiness for urself. Cos all of them no get joy..

But I'll rather have someone without any corruption record rule me sha.

When the fit can't be trusted, I'll rather trust a lifeless person with unblemished integrity.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Mowoe(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2019
When he supported your candidate in 2015 you didn't know he was a ballot box snatcher! Most Nigerian politicians do not give a fvck about the good of the whole just themselves. Build up to the last US elections, I remember how members of the Republican Party would openly condemn some of Trump's campaign policies and association; but here in Nigeria anyone who supports you is a good person only as long as they keep up the support, otherwise they become evil!

1 Like

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2019
grin

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Heffalump(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Oshimole, you cannot use Obasanjo's era of over a decade to justify your rigging intentions in 2019. All eyes are on you!

Whether APC likes it or not, Saturday is the judgement day and Nigerians must be allowed in a free and fair election to pass their judgement!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Alejob: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2019
What have you been doing with it?
Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by Houseofglam7(f): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Nonsense
Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by humberjade: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Esseite:
Lies... well we are expecting "Amosun is a thief" like they did to Ambode.. while Ganduje is a saint. undecided

These guys are just clowns

Main reason he was shouted down yesterday in Ogun...he would have castigated and called Amosun unprintable names yesterday...he's too uncouth to be a big party's Chairman.

1 Like

Re: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole by zazah: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2019
oshi omode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback / Sanwo-Olu’s Chief Of Staff, Tayo Ayinde Loses Wife / Nassarawa Governor Sacks 10,000 Workers- NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.