Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (59709 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
They feel they can treat a prostitute anyhow.

They have always been and will always be.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Emmanuelcann: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
THUNDER4real:
Theirs more to this story...now all of them want to prove innocent. The torture is bad, however the phone can't just disappear into thin air.
Have you not read that no phone was actually stolen? The men just fabricated a lie in order to victimise the girl!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by picowire: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
she is from River state okay
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by allanphash7(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Dm me
dollytino4real:
I 've not seen the to!to peppered video how can i get it
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by tossie101(f): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Freeenergy121:

Lol why did you take it personal.
Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Why is "she" hustling to see a video of they nature. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by fkj950ax(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

Perv spotted.

Social Misfit.
Potential Sex Offender Alert.

Possible Human Trafficker in the making

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by tossie101(f): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Freeenergy121:

Lol it’s just a joke now

I don't think so
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mightyhazell: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
These men are animals

The girl is a hardened person and i suspect she actually Stole the fone

But the men had no right to take laws into their hsnds.. They must go in for it.. No matter the suspected crime,jungle justice is never an option

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by bkool7(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

here

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Expensive2000(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
how much u go pay to watch?
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by MeeLan: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
if you live or work in GRA and know the stunts that girl has pulled off, you will do worse to her, she still came out to hustle the following DAT after the incident. Solid runs girl we Don job even innocent guys wey lodge for hotel. Don't say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mightyhazell: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
u fit still make your own na
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Kingjames(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
go to YouTube... search "slay queens pepper inserted stripped "

caution: don't watch alone behind closed door.

bachelor's discretion is highly advised

no wonder teni says: I go slap policeman for your sake
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mmorah6: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2019
ada from rivers u see nairaland and thier problem crime pepper for otu don make her igbo by force
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by CyberWolf: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Those girls knew what happened to the phone. Those Oloshos can still tif eeeh

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
mightyhazell:
u fit still make your own na
u go video
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Brightolanton(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Bighead9:
Igbo Girls should stay away from Prostitution. They should learn to make money legitimately, like ladies from the North and South West.

What kind of comment is this? This is just blind tribalism. So there are no yoruba prostitutes in your Lagos n Ibadan? Rise beyond tribal bigotry pls.

What does her tribe has to do with the acts of those criminals?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Expensive2000:

how much u go pay to watch?
is it ur to-to tin
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2019
bkool7:

here
no there!
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Chipink(f): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2019
M..
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by tunize(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2019
only if she wud jst change her ways of life now cos this might jst be a warning.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mightyhazell: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
u go video
so u no fit do simple task of inserting and video coverage by urself? Lazy youth cheesy
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by BlueAir: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2019
They are even sex workers. I've stopped giving Bleep
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by franklingud(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2019
The idiat and her friend stole the phone but she's now claiming innocent.

Bloody ashawo!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2019
mightyhazell:
so u no fit do simple task of inserting and video coverage by urself? Lazy youth cheesy
no sir, I give u authority like eazi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Kaduna-abuja Train / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.