Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,887 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (59784 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by adecz: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Na her carry the phone!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

More pepper!!!
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by okrikaboi: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
I 've not seen the to!to peppered video how can i get it
Say no more click this link and enjoy the full video
Watch full video here https://www.bestgore.com/torture/africa-woman-punishment-insert-chili-vagina/
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
MeeLan:
if you live or work in GRA and know the stunts that girl has pulled off, you will do worse to her, she still came out to hustle the following DAT after the incident. Solid runs girl we Don job even innocent guys wey lodge for hotel. Don't say what you don't know.
So that gave them the rights to Assault her sexually with pepper?
And you think it's Okay?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by harmless(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Put pepper inside your own and video it. grin
dollytino4real:
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by okyusuff: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

send ur WhatsApp number so that I can send the video to you though protected
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Why is no one criticising the man for Buying a prostitute? i think the girl is innocent, even if she stole the phone man should get over it. that's what happens when you buy a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by midehi2(f): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
mhenn! you won't be able to stand it, i was weeping watching it cry
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mrgreen4real(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2019
okrikaboi:

Say no more click this link and enjoy the full video
Watch full video here https://www.bestgore.com/torture/africa-woman-punishment-insert-chili-vagina/
first time im watching d vid also.....omo d guy massage d fresh pepper for d toto...chai
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by BuBBley(f): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
I wish the person that stole my phone will pass through this.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by BenzEne1(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Brightolanton:

What kind of comment is this? This is just blind tribalism. So there are no yoruba prostitutes in your Lagos n Ibadan? Rise beyond tribal bigotry pls.

What does her tribe has to do with the acts of those criminals?

She's not Igbo sef.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Dpharisee: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

Pervert angry
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Thank God they didn't burn her alive, maybe twas her friend that stole it
There was no missing phone, d guy lied. D girl caught him taking hard drugs and refused to follow him into d hotel, that was d beginning of d issue. All these runs girls sef, go work they say no

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by 4ckTOTO: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
The 24-year-old identified as Favour Ada, a commercial sex worker,.
World and soon abeg
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Why is no one criticising the man for Buying a prostitute? i think the girl is innocent, even if she stole the phone man should get over it. that's what happens when you buy a prostitute.
D guy was asked to produce d manual of d phone so that it could be tracked but he couldnt, call Ur phone number, he said he Dont know it. D guy is a lier

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by wisdomkid: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

Carry pepper, put am inside your yansh and video am.
Gbam!!! you'll get fresh and live video.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2019
gloria34:
D guy was asked to produce d manual of d phone so that it could be tracked but he couldnt, call Ur phone number, he said he Dont know it. D guy is a lier
Absolutely! No proof he ever had any phone. They should cut his dick off!.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! No proof he ever had any phone. They should cut his dick off!.
uncle calm down na, jail go teach am sense. Funny how he is a married man with three wives and kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2019
gloria34:
uncle calm down na, jail go teach am sense. Funny how he is a married man with three wives and kids
Okay! i am calm! smiley Three wives and kids? shocked I hope prison teaches him. i pity his 3 wives and kids.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
wisdomkid:

Carry pepper, put am inside your yansh and video am.
Gbam!!! you'll get fresh and live video.

Idiot.
e dey pain u
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by cococandy(f): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
He’s a different level of disgusting human being.
Doesn’t deserve the air he breathes
gloria34:
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2019
midehi2:

mhenn! you won't be able to stand it, i was weeping watching it cry
ok thanks I like ur comment not those other goats dat carry the comment on their head abusing their generations thinking is me

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2019
okyusuff:

send ur WhatsApp number so that I can send the video to you though protected
ok thanks
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by frankson1(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

I can send it to you for a little prize.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2019
frankson1:

I can send it to you for a little prize.
thanks
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by hisexcellency34: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Just saw the video. Those guys should be executed
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by chariisGRACE(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

Search Google
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by SmithRussell(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Emmanuelcann:
Have you not read that no phone was actually stolen? The men just fabricated a lie in order to victimise the girl!
So the juju man they hired the previous day before peppering was for what? I believe one of them (she or her friend) stole the phone. .

I once heard a story of how one prostitu.te told her client to pay extra 4k for burst condom, before the guy went to ATM he had to drop his phone. When he came back the lady denied him because it was a very big phone. . The man being an officer tried to threaten the girl buh she no gree admit osotey the guy started doubting his memory. . It was not until some of her angry/jealous colleagues put mouth that she finally returned the phone. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.