Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

2baba-takes To-twitter-to Apologize To His -wife Say I Have Messed Up As A Husba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2baba-takes To-twitter-to Apologize To His -wife Say I Have Messed Up As A Husba (324 Views)

My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / I Messed Up. / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2baba-takes To-twitter-to Apologize To His -wife Say I Have Messed Up As A Husba by abasworldwide: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
The celebrated singer who has been spotted lately in pictures of a family vacation with his wife and fellow celebrity husband, Dbanj, recently took to his social media page with an apologetic note to his wife.

In the post, 2baba comes to term with his wrongdoings towards his partner. He revealed that he has failed as a role model and as a father. He concluded the short note to his wife by apologizing and adding that he knows she tried her best.

[img][img][/img][/img]

Many fans took to the comment section of his post, with many speculating that the father of many, has once again impregnated another lady.

We hope the much loved celebrity couple would be able to resolve whatever differences that is between them.

(1) (Reply)

Your Self Esteem / Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers On Nairaland / Nigerian Fire Survivor Who Lost Her Father At 18, Mother At 19, Lost Her Son At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.