Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt (59257 Views)

Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by alizma: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
PDP are too mature for APShit and lifeless party.
Congrats President Atiku.
nothing like maturity here, he is just performing his duty. that is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by zeromeridian: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
nony629:

Nnamdi kanu bu anu ofia
l used to support this fool before. I thought he will use the opportunity to to keep queit about this election. Even Asari has disowned him

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Koolking(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

There is nothing extraordinary for opposition to receive the sitting president in his domain.
Ruling and opposition will always be at dagger-drawn to intimidate each other, at the end of it all, they embrace and mingle. We saw worst dirt thrown at each other during Trump and Hilary Clinton'a USA presidential campaign.

We the electorates always make it look like these guys are sworn enemies, whereas they jump from part to party seeking their interests.
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Oje1: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
cheerfulpraise:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Tuesday received President Muhammadu Buhari at the Nigeria Air Base airstrip in Port Harcourt.

>>http://thenationonlineng.net/wike-receives-buhari-in-port-harcourt/
Where is Amechi?

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
oyinella:

I just dey smile like say na love letter I dey read! you're on point wenem

Nwene meka weiiiii

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by edibobo: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
No president shall rule beyond 4yrs again until we get the one that deserves 8yrs. 2nd term is for achievers not for disasters!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
IS IT NOT THE SAME WIKE THAT DRESSED UP A GOAT WITH BROOM AND PUT A SIMILAR CAP THAT THE PRESIDENT WEARS OFTEN ON IT.THE TRUTH IS THAT HE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO WELCOME HIM.WIKE IS TOO SMALL IN THE LARGER CONTEXT OF NIGERIAN POLITICS.[b][/b]
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:
He knows Buhari will win so he has to behave. cheesy
All south south governors are mature and reasonable people. We don't make agboros governor here like in the south west. That is why ogboru is likely to fail as many deltans view him as agboro

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
������������
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Ziggylady(f): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
tolexy007:
grin Amechi face after supreme court judgment

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by peeps4u: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ellsaviour67:
Gov wike is pdp on paper, he will work for re election of baba so that he will also remain in power.

Are you okay?
Read your post again. Someone that is practically going for second term unopposed will now strike a deal with Buhari against his party to remain in power?

All these kids acting like political analysts on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Metamo4sis22: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Wike is a true democrat... A very mature politician.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
chrisxxx:

Nwene meka weiiiii
...Diale.
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Banter1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Mtcheew
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by AHCB: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
I like this. Very apt.
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by hushpapi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
His got no choice than to be obedient. If pdp loss Wike don’t wanna be in any shit hole. It’s politics play smart in the front of the camera.

Ahmed0336:

And obedience grin
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:
THIS IS MY PRESIDENT come Saturday...

Na u born monkey for him not to receive Mr President now?!
Oga,If him nor go welcome PMB wetin go happenNOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by greall12(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Shrrapppp there....no referendum....no election.....we will not vote.

Kid sorry stop smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
hushpapi:
His got no choice than to be obedient. If pdp loss Wike don’t wanna be in any shit hole. It’s politics play smart in the front of the camera.

See them.u 4get the welcome pmb got in Ogun state
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Uchefame(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
APC- Association of present criminals

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Eshinwaju: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
greall12:

Kid sorry stop smoking weed.

Afonja…...

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
edibobo:
No president shall rule beyond 4yrs again until we get the one that deserves 8yrs. 2nd term is for achievers not for disasters!
Correct. Even if Atiku messup nah back to Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by tolugar: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Whose hand bag � is the ADC carrying??

Or has the clueless one started using Aisha’s hand bag

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Doncripp: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
WIKE FOR PRESIDENT ������

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Fogman(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Protocol demands he received the President not withstanding the political affiliation.
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ahmed0336:

And obedience grin
Not obedience but MATURITYYYYY

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�
Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by dederocs(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nigeria's President has too much powers, the power must be with the senate, and ultimately the people, who should be able to recall erring senators, not doing the people's will. The President should have no powers to remove or suspend the CJN...there should be a judicial council, and a senate judiciary committee, working with the arms of government, only able to remove a CJN, after a comprehensive investigation is carried out, on any allegations against him. #amendtheconstitution#

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt by Heffalump(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

The difference is clear, bro. It's a case of darkness vs light grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Hamman Tukur Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.