Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58810 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
No Chaos in Ozubulu and Nnewi... No One is being forced to take injection.

Here's a Live Reporting live from St Michael's Ugwuorie Ozubulu

No one is going to schools and no person has been killed...

Please disregard the rumour of any killing related to Ozubulu and Soldiers

It's 82 Division Medical Services and Hospital

Free Medical Outreach

NOT Compulsory

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Barney11: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2017
The fear of python Dance is the beginning of wisdom.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by magoo10(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2017
OK it is not by force.
They should take their drugs to the idps and almajiris in the north who need them most.

320 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Elioandrew: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Homeboiy: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by afroniger: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hope those radio biafra people are not the ones behind this paranoia inducing rumour?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by kettykin: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Free Medical Outreach

NOT Compulsory

The Army should take their free Medicare to where it is needed , the Sick people in the states of Borno might need the free medicine more , what they army can do is to help the east work on the failed portions of the Enugu to Port Harcourt and Enugu to Onitsha which the federal Government has not been able to do . They can also Generate free Electricity for the businesses in Aba .

408 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by wanimo: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is how low the Nigeria Army has sunk. No one is willing to participate in the free medical campaign. You can't kill us and save us at the same time. We do not have any iota of trust for those people in military uniforms. Their colleagues with guns are genocidists so their colleagues with niddles and shringes won't be any different.

I will advise everyone to please stay away from those people. They are killers of our people. We don't trust them.

350 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Truthbtold1: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Talkwell: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
May God punish Nnamdi anywhere he is

Chai..
Nnamdi really damaged these peoples brain oo

So much hatred in these Igbo people

There's a wide spread epidemic,and FG is trying to contain it.

These assholes want us to die for no forking reason

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by duas4real: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
My people use to say if snake has biten you before, any time you see wall gecko you will run thinking is a snake.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission? Even if you don't like Igbos, would you let anybody inject your child without your permission? I bet you wouldn't. This is an attempted murder on Igbos....to dampen the minds of our young ones not to rise in another Biafraa struggle.

249 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by funlord(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
wanimo:
This is how low the Nigeria Army has sunk. No one is willing to participate in the free medical campaign. You can't kill us and save us at the same time. We do not have any iota of trust for those people in military uniforms. Their colleagues with guns are genocidists so their colleagues with niddles and shringes won't be any different.

I will advise everyone to please stay away from those people. They are killers of our people. We don't trust them.
[/s]

[s]
kettykin:

The Army should take their free Medicare to where it is needed , the Sick people in the states of Borno might need the free medicine more , what they army can do is to help the east work on the failed portions of the Enugu to Port Harcourt and Enugu to Onitsha which the federal Government has not been able to do . They can also Generate free Electricity for the businesses in Aba .
[/s]

After these two creatures will also want to join sane people in talking!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Bari22: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Confused beings

These people are the real illiterates, imagine they call themselves educated but still doing something a is real illiterate can't do.

Hate is the beginning of madness

9 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by mumumugu(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
is it the army that are doing the free treatment or medical personnel

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

http://www.ophi.org.uk/multidimensional-poverty-index/
http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/
https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

https://www.naij.com/401470-see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3705858/poverty-rate-36-states-nigeria

Nonsense.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Talkwell: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
mumumugu:
is it the army that are doing the free treatment or medical personnel

What is happening in Ozubulu actually...
Ekwusigo local government chairman, Hon. Owele Ikenna Oforjeme is currently embarking on free medical care services in Ozubulu under heavy security .
His activity with the security agents is actually what is causing panic in Nnewi and its environs.
Members of the public are hereby advised to go about their normal businesses as the TC chairman is fully in control of the situation.
But what I wouldn't know is why an ordinary TC chairman should be moving with a battalion of security agents in going about his duty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by oladeebo: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
oohh God
laugh don kill me!
what type of people is this?
soldier that you've been living with from time immemorial, how can the whole nation scared of army?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by powerkey: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Why not take your family to the place

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Free Medical Outreach

NOT Compulsory

what is wrong with this nigerian military

always in the news all the time

we are still in a military regime because we have a dictator as a president

i have said this before the nigerian military are trained to oppress fellow nigeria

this why they have not won any war or defend nigeria from external aggression and dont tell me there no country thats always undermining the nigerian military..eg cameroon

even the civil war they couldnt win they used all the military might then and still could not win

you can tell the people DO NOT TRUST THE NIGERIAN MILITARY

nigerian military reeks of intimidation.they still love to oppress nigerians

why would you bring the nigerian army back to a place where you killed their people few weeks ago..is this governent mad?

what happened to civilian doctors doing this exercise or civilans that work with WHO..why must it be the camo men

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by deomelo: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
wanimo:

lol @ Igbos blaming the military for their own communal ignorance, stupidity and collective paranoia.

These jokers cry and shout everyday about FG marginalization while at the same time always paranoid and against the same FG and federal interventions.

Bunch of ignorant and aimless losers.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by omenka(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
If Pigs and Idiots don't reign in their hate for Buhari, there might come a time, when Buhari is no more, that they'd desperately need a means to defuse that negative energy ; upon themselves will they turn.

How could a people be so foolish as to believe such a lie?

This is how twisted hate could make one's mind become.

How sad.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sotall(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
OK
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by kay29000(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na wa for the propagandists out there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
tongue
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by fvckme(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Leave the illiterate, wicked, sen5eless people looking for way to undermine the peace in the East..
Nemesis will catch up on each of them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nathdoug(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you love your self don't take part in any vaccination exercise

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Edu3Again: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
This APC govt that has first come to kill IPOB, now they have started medical vaccinations and Monkey Pox has surfaced.

Are igbo people dumb or what?

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.