Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,187 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections (32484 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Somtitous: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
This Kadaria woman again! She don wash for my eyes abeg!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Jman06(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Advice taken
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by farem: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Retired General Ibrahim Babangida has spoken on the 2019 general elections.

The ex head of State who spoke in Hausa advised young ones ahead of the 2019 General elections.

IBB says young people should not allow politicians to use them to instigate violence and destabilise Nigeria.

Watch the video HERE

He is not like big mouthed OBJ. He applies sense unlike desperate demi god who chooses when, who and where to forgive
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Queseda: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
We are not serious as a people in this country, that's why people with questionable past like IBB can lend their voices to issues of national discuss and expect people to make news out of it. It's simply because there are no consequences for whatever actions people must have taken while in power.
That said, we will be setting a bad precedence for generations to come when they get to know a certain man sold national assets, used the proceeds to enrich himself, and 12years later came to vie for the highest office in the land, and still won the election (God forbid). This will suggest to future generations you can do anything and get away with it.
It is an insult on the sensibility of all well-meaning Nigerians for any party to present an individual with such records as its candidate for any elective position. The choices we make today will go a long way to determining our future. Vote wisely
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by AngelicBeing: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
lol, angelic being of life, Sha vote on Saturday o, no siddon for house o
As AngelicBeings we do not physically engage in human activities, we operate from the celestial realm to stop evil, injustice, corruption but we provide succor to the downtrodden and any man, woman or demonic entity assigned to deviate the plan of the celestial forces on Saturday in Nigeria, will sleep and not wake up, enough is enough of the hands of the wicked in Nigeria cool
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Oje1: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Haymaykar:
And I hope APC does not rig it
lol...opposite talk
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by islandmoon: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
same idiot that annulled the June 12 election now on wheel chair! God is powerful!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by supereagle(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
diadem10:
See the devil incarnate himself. Lol. Anyway, that's a good advice. No youth should die for politicians whose family are safely kept somewhere.

Jonathan sank us into recession by looting us dry during the time of plentiful.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Chibyko(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na u kill am?
ismail00:
IS THIS MAN STILL ALIVE?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Dreew(f): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
diadem10:
See the devil incarnate himself. Lol. Anyway, that's a good advice. No youth should die for politicians whose family are safely kept somewhere.

Jonathan sank us into recession by looting us dry during the time of plentiful.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

There are other social development schemes most people don't know about and APC sadly has done little or nothing to give publicity to them. The only reason Tradermoni got press is because of VP's direct participation.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
he should have just hit d nail at d head by saying youths shouldn't allow themselves to be use by buhari
like pdp used them in 2003, 2007 and 2011 and 2015 right?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
people like this should be covered with a blanket and smothered half to death anytime they get it into their mind that they are some kind of statesman. him and Obasanjo.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
As AngelicBeings we do not physically engage in human activities, we operate from the celestial realm to stop evil, injustice, corruption but we provide succor to the downtrodden and any man, woman or demonic entity assigned to deviate the plan of the celestial forces on Saturday in Nigeria, will sleep and not wake up, enough is enough of the hands of the wicked in Nigeria cool
okay angelicbeing , lol.....

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Adakintroy: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ibb you should have allowed mko win that election.

Now see you. Jonathan is now the father of modern democracy

#make I dock before pro apc/northern imperialist throw bottles#
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Ojiofor: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Eshinwaju:

What is our business with the zoo We are Biafrans and only concerned with Biafran issues.....Ohamadike has spoken...no Biafra....no election...no fulaniman whether Jubril or the Cameroonian

I hope you are not in any Nigerian University and if you have graduated please boycott NYSC and possibly the naira too, they all belong to the zoo.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by TruthinAction: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
ismail00:
IS THIS MAN STILL ALIVE?

You are just in my thought. Too quite for an ex head of state on the state of affairs. I hope the recession is not affecting him?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Atigba: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Retired General Ibrahim Babangida has spoken on the 2019 general elections.

The ex head of State who spoke in Hausa advised young ones ahead of the 2019 General elections.

IBB says young people should not allow politicians to use them to instigate violence and destabilise Nigeria.

Watch the video HERE

Thank you IBB for saving us from Buhari nightmare then. I wish we have a man like you with balls today.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by discusant: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
IBB messed up Nigeria, if not for him, Nigeria should be been like Dubai.

IBB and ultimately,Abacha created the lopsided political structure which makes Nigeria to fail.

By sowing 20 states in the northern region, but created only 17 states in the southern regions, IBB and Abacha paved the way for Fulani to largely determine who wins Nigeria's presidential election.

The Buharis, Atikus now win.

When Fulani is tired of ruling, it appears an Obasanjo or Jonathan from the south to temporarily hold the leadership mantle.

There is supposed to be more States and LGAs in the southern regions than in northern region.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by fredoooooo: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
E ni kure sir ... for overthrowing Buhari via coup and for the annulment of June 12 .. the 2 good opportunities that could have shape things a little
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
discusant:

IBB and ultimately,Abacha created the lopsided political structure which makes Nigeria to fail.

By sowing 20 states in the northern region, but created only 17 states in the southern regions, IBB and Abacha paved the way for Fulani to largely determine who wins Nigeria's presidential election.

The Buharis, Atikus now win.

When Fulani is tired of ruling, it appears an Obasanjo or Jonathan from the south to temporarily hold the leadership mantle.

There is supposed to be more States and LGAs in the southern regions than in northern region.
Lots if them shouting atiku and Buhari don't know this.
The north will continue dictating what happens in Nigerian political terrain forever unless they correct this anomaly.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Mrbaz1: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
ismail00:
IS THIS MAN STILL ALIVE?
na u carry gun kill am
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Josh44s(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
The day this man will die eh! 80% of Nigeria will celebrate it as Christmas.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by ismail00(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mrbaz1:
na u carry gun kill am
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS GUNNED TO DEATH
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by Mrbaz1: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
ismail00:
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS GUNNED TO DEATH
Ask me again ...ode...mai bakin jaba
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections by ismail00(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chibyko:
Na u kill am?
MUST SOMEONE DIE FROM MURDER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.