Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ogun APC Presidential Campaign : Is Buhari A Selfish Or An Amateur Politician? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC Presidential Campaign : Is Buhari A Selfish Or An Amateur Politician? (333 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun APC Presidential Campaign : Is Buhari A Selfish Or An Amateur Politician? by LegitBoyy: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
The APC Presidential rally that was held at the MKO Abiola Stadium was anything but successful. Anyone who is close to the recent Politics in and out of Ogun State will actually expect a similar scenario. It was a brazen opportunity for Amosun and his APM men to lock horns with the Dapo Abiodun led men.

Governor Amosun is currently a senatorial aspirant under the ruling APC in the forthcoming general elections and he is at the same time sponsoring a candidate under APM in his state! Even a layman should know the meaning of his petty actions, it is a strict offence of engaging in anti-party activities which the APC constitution clearly frowns against.

Interestingly both the factions of APM and APC support Buhari in the forthcoming election and Buhari could not be said to be related to the cause of the crisis in whatever circumstances. However since the crisis couldn't be settled by the intervention of the Presidency, it is my candid view that the President should have stick to the decision of the Party irrespective of his personal opinion.

The action of President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday is unacceptable if you ask me, it was very wrong for the President to tell the people to vote any candidate of their choice at APC CAMPAIGN RALLY! Many might argue that the president was trying to be diplomatic but that was not the best time to do such, Buhari obviously was trying to get the support of the aggrieved APM and APC members but hr successfully undermined his party's candidate. To some extent, it shows that Buhari has no regard for the party or what the party stands for as long as he wins his election. It was clear that the President associates don't care about other parties candidate as long as the interest of the president is protected.

Buhari had the opportunity to rebuke Amosun yesterday for his anti-party activities but he threw that opportunity away whether out of selfishness or no good knowledge about how party politics is being played. Buhari did same thing in IMO state and I'm beginning to wonder if APC bigwigs are scared to talk to the president

I felt embarrassed for Dapo Abiodun Yesterday to be candid.

This is just my view as an objective observer who watched the live campaign yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Presidential Campaign : Is Buhari A Selfish Or An Amateur Politician? by chozzy: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
OP, are you a learner?

Are you just realising that Buhari is not intelligent and not a good leader?

We ring it to your ears everyday that this man is empty upstairs and has no single solution to Nigeria's problems but
because of sentiments or political affiliation you call us wailers.

Do you think the multitude of crisis facing the APC in Adamawa, Imo, Rivers, Cross River, Ogun etc will linger so long
if we had intelligent chaps like Tinubu, Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Osinbajo etc as President?

Again, Buhari is so selfish and nepotic. Are you still pretending not to know?
His govt is of the family and friends, by family and friends and for family and friends

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read The AFENIFERE COMMUNIQUE Reaffirming Their Endorsement Of Atiku Abubakar / Could This Be One Of Inec's Rigging Tricks? / Group Asks Court To Disqualify Atiku, Says He’s Cameroonian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.