Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke (14470 Views)

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Gistpeeps: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Social Democratic Party, SDP, has expelled Professor Jerry Ghana and its Acting National Chairman Supo Shonibare with immediate effect.

The party, which endorsed President Mohammadu Buhari for a second term last week, also suspended its Presidential candidate Donald Duke, accusing him of being critical of the party and disrespecting it.

SDP’s Director of Media and Publicity, Yemi Akinbode, announced this at a news briefing in Abuja.

The SDP announced the decision at a news briefing in Abuja, Akinbode said Ghana and Shonibare were expelled for engaging in anti-party activities. While Shonibare was accused of being the arrowhead of a splinter group, Ghana was accused of setting up a parallel National Executive Committee in the party.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Just-In-SDP-Expels-Jerry-Ghana-Suspends-Donald-Duke.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by deboysben(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari self

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Omeokachie: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oturugbeke! grin

5 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
angry
It's such a shame that many small and unestablished parties have internal rifes and clashes...
For crying out loud they are supposed to be building their parties structure and popularity and not settling internal conflicts...
Shame!!! angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by uduvwurode(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
ok
Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by labusinessguide: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari protégé

1 Like

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Mariory(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Richdad50(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ever since Omisore sold the party out for a plate of porridge, the party has never been the same.
The consequence of betrayal and pepper soup agreements. The party just began it's long swim in the river of oblivion.

#Richdad

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by hisexcellency34: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
6 months ago, they didn't let us rest....SDP is the third force. Where the SDP today?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by jaymejate: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dukpe21998:
Hi

Do it that Atiku wins, do it for the country!
Be a good Citizen!

3 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by MrAJQ(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Anyone against Buhari is on his political peril

2 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by maestroferdi: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
SDP has ceased to be a serious small party....

4 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by ebuk4real(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin

I am grossly ashamed considering the fact that I was among those that warned this Duke of a man to leave that leprous party and work with PDP to salvage this country. Now see what he has brought on himself....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
sai baba
Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Lxxl: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
comedians
Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by diadem10: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Duke the highly rated yet the most disappointing presidential candidate ever.

1 Like

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Maket: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Death snake shaking
Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by Jman06(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
OK

That doesn't change anything
Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by breakeven: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
The so called third force could not stand. Nigerians and greed. There is no principle neither ideology.. omashewu o.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by cleary: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him start thinking. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by SaiATKUOBI2019: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
An old woman in Kebbi State donated her entire life saving of N1 million that she got from selling kosai (bean cake) and died in penury a year later. Buhari didn’t even acknowledge her death!). Buhari did not declare all these monies in his asset declaration form, yet he had close to a billion naira in cash in his declaration form that he is hiding from the world.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
I can't believe that a man of high caliber like Jerry gana could soil his hands in anti party activities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern / Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference / Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.