Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel (32874 Views)

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by NLCreator: 10:04am On Mar 22
BREAKING-Peter Obi @PeterObi allegedly planning to unite with El-rufai @elrufai in Social Democratic Party as Nigerian Labour Congress set to take ownership and custody of their political party, the @NgLabour. Recall that there was a judgment of court that states that Nigeria Labour Congress owns Labour Party. NLC is now prepared to take custody of that party.

Twist and turns in the coming days. But all that will not give sleepless night to @officialABAT who himself has his magic wands to wield

Source: Bwala Daniel

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ezeego1(m): 10:05am On Mar 22
Good

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by yinkus6750(m): 10:06am On Mar 22
Manipulations towards 2027.
Time will tell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Arobaga: 10:08am On Mar 22
Who knows labor party before Obi came in

They have forgotten we don’t vote party but candidate

99.999999% of people who voted Obi are not even in labor party

Like me now I’m a member of PDP but won’t vote and didn’t vote Atiku

287 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Arobaga: 10:08am On Mar 22
grin
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Pierohandsome: 10:27am On Mar 22
Peter Obi giving them nightmare even when he is not holding any office

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by chopnaira: 10:30am On Mar 22
APUGA - PDP - LP - ??

So he would become Vice to Elrufai who the Obidients often call terrorist. cheesy

This one na fake. I call BS on this.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by meum: 10:34am On Mar 22
Seriously Peter Obi is really giving these people sleepless nights.

Keep hustling, you’ll get your appointment at the end of the tunnel as that’s where light is

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by StOla: 10:34am On Mar 22
El Rufai and Obi in the same party?

El Rufai has not forgotten nor forgiven his DSS house arrest in Anambra 2013 gubernatorial election.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by softtorce: 11:24am On Mar 22
The way you obidient make noise one will think you win two state out of over 30 in the federation.

Long before the Pandora criminal Peter Obi sojourn into Labour Mimiko was already a governor with the Pandora criminal input upon all the noise you are making the Pandora criminal is only able to win same single state for labour.

So what is your noise exactly about ?!

Arobaga:

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Svoboda(m): 11:41am On Mar 22
If this is trues, they will be further spliting opposition and making it easier for BAT to stroll back to aso rock in 2027.

I think peter obi has an exaggerated opinion about himself and is fast turning into an atiku part 2.

He has lost momentum already.

Obidients now understand that politics is about scheming and selfish interests and not about crying in their mothers laps and cursing. The elrufai they loved to hate and called terrorist will now be in bed with their daddy.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Velnetserez(m): 11:42am On Mar 22
No be small thing for naija sha... But I just want to ask this el rufai person na better person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Validated: 11:58am On Mar 22
Peter Obi is floating Nigeria Development Progressives Party (NDPP). You heard it first from me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ofunaofu: 12:00pm On Mar 22
Peter Obi is the prize.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Paraman: 12:10pm On Mar 22
Validated:
Peter Obi is floating Nigeria Development Progressives Party (NDPP). You heard it first from me.
It doesn't matter, he will still lose.

He wont even win in the south east in the 2027 presidential election

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by FreeStuffsNG: 12:13pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:

Labour Party was known before you guys went there to denigrate it with your toxic politics of gbajue (fraud), hate and tribal/ religious bigotry. They had produced a Governor before 2023.

SDP will implode like LP too when it comes to who will be vp candidate between the two strange political bedfellows.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by donpapa(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22
Even though politics is a game of interest and there would be alignments and realignments towards 2027, I doubt if this would come to fruition.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by ZombieTAMER: 12:26pm On Mar 22
undecided

Daniel Bwala is a dunce

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Image123(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22
Fake news

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Passionate888: 12:28pm On Mar 22
APC must set agenda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by kuntash: 12:29pm On Mar 22
softtorce:
The way you obidient make noise one will think you win two state out of over 30 in the federation.

Long before the Pandora criminal Peter Obi sojourn into Labour Mimiko was already a governor with the Pandora criminal input upon all the noise you are making the Pandora criminal is only able to win same single state for labour.

So what is your noise exactly about ?!

so you mean what he stated isnt clear enough for you to understand?

now lets even face the koko, if other regions have been tagged as failed in ruling, what is wrong in giving an opportunity to someone from the Eastern part of the country to also fail (so to speak) so we can mock him? Perhaps that might unearth your ego of understanding, abi ? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Freshtruth(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22
If peter obi try am make he forget am ask ogboru

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by SpatialKing(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22
Wow
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Thislifee: 12:30pm On Mar 22
NLCreator:

Source: Bwala Daniel
This is an hoax, discard it!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22
It is unthinkably sad that a once brilliant and reasonable man in person of Daniel Bwala will overnight reduce himself to a senseless nonentity that he has become today. Shame!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by SpatialKing(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22
Freshtruth:
If peter obi try am make he forget am ask ogboru

Says who

Expect

A LP and SDP merger
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by tefishy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22
Na dem sabi.
Good governance is all I crave for

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Truths9ja: 12:33pm On Mar 22
Na Daniel bwala people dey give attention be this 🥸🥸🥸🥸. Another ffk in making. Don’t forget that Elrufai has visited ffk this week too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by henlooma80: 12:33pm On Mar 22
Everyone of you lack the depth to fathom whom JAGABAN is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Nwaokunkpara: 12:34pm On Mar 22
If it doesn't give the chief manipulator sleepless nights why make a noise about it 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.