Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike (783 Views)

ASUU Suspends Nine-Month-Old Strike / Breaking: ASUU Just Suspended The Strike Today Under Duress / Finally ASUU Has Suspended The Ongoing Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by oluwayemi35(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) has suspended the 2-month-old strike it embarked over the failure of the Federal Government to implement agreements reached with the union in 2017.

Addressing journalists at the end of its emergency NEC meeting on Tuesday in Abuja, ASUP national president, Usman Dutse, directed members of the union to commence academic activities on Wednesday.

Details later.
Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by festusbiz(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
At last!
Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by chukwumzurum(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
finally.. Thank God
Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by lawman88(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hmmm, Buhari hate secular/western education with passion. He is only trying to show concern to win this election but he had failed. Buhari must go back to his cows and become president of cow dung association, daura chapter. Whoever vote buhari is the greatest enemy of Nigeria. What is the use of calling off a strike and yet the school will not resume till after election?
Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by Xzydar(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
I sit at home everyday but I paid my school fees before ASUU called of the strike and this is how I did it:

Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by dkronicle(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
They all want to go and Bleep
Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by Elzak(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
ASUP been copying ASUU since when I don't know
Re: Finally ASUP Suspended The 2-months Old Strike by Sadiq3051(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
I knew it will happen before election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heje4NltGxw

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Hits Port Harcourt School: As Ss2 Students Detonated Teargas / Ministry Of Education / Foreign Affairs: Documents Authentication & Legalization / Breaking: NYSC Mobilises Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.