Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP (39692 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
"Pepper in Vagina Saga". What a title. Phew!

Every trade has it's risks and prostitution is not excluded.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Martin0(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
gypsey:
Oya go call them grin grin
hahahahgringringrin Nigerian police and awufegrin
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by DECENCY3: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
So touching watching them insert pepper into her vagina and stripping her naked despite her pleas.

Some people eeeh
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by introvertme: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
kingthreatz:

You made a lot of sense. I applaud that. But there's still a probability she stole from the short moment she said "I go show una the phone". This was when she was threatened.
An innocent person will keep denying no phone. But she was more of the time crying, not saying anything. From her looks and the story, she was a prostitute, who was called to sleep with the guy. Is it today, you know some prostitutes steal when they visit too?
There's a high chance that there was no phone and she was just accused. But still dont ignore the other low probability that she could actually have stolen it and chose to deny till the end.

This is false. People act under duress when faced with jungle justice.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by kingthreatz: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
introvertme:

This is false. People act under duress when faced with jungle justice.

I know
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by spinna: 3:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Swift justice is always a good deterrent. Those who might want to do this type of thing will think twice. The girl can turn this terrible situation to good since governor and ngos are involved. They can help her go to school or learn a trade. But can an ashy change her ways.

Thumbs up to the govs wife ..ngos and police
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 13, 2019
I hope FIDA is charging for Attempted Murder because that's what it is.
They should get nothing less than 25 years imprisonment each for every case against them.

They should be stripped and pepper inserted into their anus and penis too. Every physical punishment should be recorded and televised as well to serve as deterrent to all those fools stripping Ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Spent 38 Years In Jail After Wrongful Convictions Gets $21M / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.