Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 (19831 Views)

Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government / Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Afrocentric: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not only Obama, i remembered they begged and prostrated for Obasanjo too. The same man they are abusing today
useless and shameless APC
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Afrocentric: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not only Obama, i remembered they begged and prostrated for Obasanjo too. The same man they are abusing today
the party is full of men without TRUST, TRUST, AND HONOUR.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by rexwalters: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afrocentric:
useless and shameless APC
It is amazing how people choose to live their lives in deceit,rubbish fake news from a useless pastor purporting to have worked for newswatch,journalist turned pastor?Thief.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by rexwalters: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afrocentric:
the party is full of men without TRUST, TRUST, AND HONOUR.
Isn't your father a member of APC?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Neoteny(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
lt might go beyond that, the current US government has plenty koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog anti-democratic countries, individuals, presidents, wicked politicians, institutions etc to order cool

That's misinformation occasioned by Chuck Norris movies.

In reality the US will never directly interfere, or militarily take action as a result of a sovereign nation's elections.

Can't you see what's happening in Venezuela?

All the US did was recognize the opposition. But Maduro is still in power.

But you can provide instances of the US taking any non-diplomatic action against any country's elections.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Viky3035: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by AngelicBeing: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Neoteny:

That's misinformation occasioned by Chuck Norris movies.

In reality the US will never directly interfere, or militarily take action as a result of a sovereign nation's elections.

Can't you see what's happening in Venezuela?

All the US did was recognize the opposition. But Maduro is still in power.

But you can provide instances of the US taking any non-diplomatic action against any country's elections.
Maduro, North Korean leader and several countries that violated democratic principles were isolated by the US, they become pariah states, US might not physically intervene but they have a way of crippling / isolating that country, Nigeria needs all the support it can get from the Western world including the US and not to face further isolation which might spell doom for the country
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by olabrad: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Baawaa:

Most of Buhari supporters are hard working,they are contended ,and they don't believe in ephemeral joy most of what you mentioned

Yeah, they work hard for their 30k BMC allowance per month. They are also contented with their brainlessness and mental decadence. And they don't believe in mental freedom since they were born as mental slaves.

They see Buhari from the angle of religion and not from the angle of the electoral promises he has fulfilled. Now that's a straight definition of a mental recluse.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Neoteny(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Maduro, North Korean leader and several countries that violated democratic principles were isolated by the US, they become pariah states, US might not physically intervene but they have a way of crippling / isolating that country, Nigeria needs all the support it can get from the Western world including the US and not to face further isolation which might spell doom for the country

North Korea is a rogue Communist country with nukes and a cantankerous leader

Venezuela is not isolated, Maduro is.

You don't become a pariah state on the basis of who wins elections, you've to threaten US economic and military interests for that.

There's absolutely nothing Nigeria has that the US is interested in. Why should our politics matter to them?

They're not even concerned about Brexit, which is arguably the biggest economic and political event with far reaching consequences for Europe. Is it some local elections that'd figure in their foreign policy?

Trump is too busy with his reelection, investigations, border security, government shutdowns, belligerent congress, and staff attrition to care about you and your fellow malcontents.

Keep waiting for US to make Atiku president
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by AngelicBeing: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Neoteny:

North Korea is a rogue Communist country with nukes and a cantankerous leader

Venezuela is not isolated, Maduro is.

You don't become a pariah state on the basis of who wins elections, you've to threaten US economic and military interests for that.

There's absolutely nothing Nigeria has that the US is interested in. Why should our politics matter to them?

They're not even concerned about Brexit, which is arguably the biggest economic and political event with far reaching consequences for Europe. Is it some local elections that'd figure in their foreign policy?

Trump is too busy with his reelection, investigations, border security, government shutdowns, belligerent congress, and staff attrition to care about you and your fellow malcontents.

Keep waiting for US to make Atiku president
Stop jumping into wrong conclusion, what do you mean by writing to US to make ATIKU, I have made my point and I am entitled to it, make yours and move on, whether ATIKU or BUHARI, both of them can go to hell, l don't care and I left the shithole jungle years ago, I am done with this discussion, ATIKU OR BUHARI can do whatever they like, it is those in the country that will bear the brunt, let me face better things, I don't really give a flying fúçk even if the country burns on Saturday angry
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Neoteny(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Stop jumping into wrong conclusion, what do you mean by writing to US to make ATIKU, I have made my point and I am entitled to it, make yours and move on, whether ATIKU or BUHARI, both of them can go to hell, l don't care and I left the shithole jungle years ago, I am done with this discussion, ATIKU OR BUHARI can do whatever they like, it is those in the country that will bear the brunt, let me face better things, I don't really give a flying fúçk even if the country burns on Saturday angry

Coward

Stand your ground if you believe in your convictions, not take flight in the face of superior argument.

In any case you're too intellectually tepid to merit my attention beyond the generous five minutes I so graciously granted you.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Neoteny:

Coward

Stand your ground if you believe in your convictions, not take flight in the face of superior argument.

In any case you're too intellectually tepid to merit my attention beyond the generous five minutes I so graciously granted you.
Fúçk off, keep fúçkiñg off and continue to fúçk off Zombie, I believe in my convictions but I discovered that I was engaging a toddler bereft of ideas, I am entitled to my opinion anyday, now run along, you demented frustrated scallywag, you are henceforth ignored until you go for a surgery to remove the mucus, frustration, poverty and zombiesm in your filthy brain, nonsense grin
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by shub31: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2019
olabrad:

Mental Health Clinic in Delhi
Yeah, they work hard for their 30k BMC allowance per month. They are also contented with their brainlessness and mental decadence. And they don't believe in mental freedom since they were born as mental slaves.

They see Buhari from the angle of religion and not from the angle of the electoral promises he has fulfilled. Now that's a straight definition of a mental recluse.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Olulinks(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2019
cleary:
Send your aza.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Olulinks(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2019
cleary:
Send your aza.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Neoteny(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Fúçk off, keep fúçkiñg off and continue to fúçk off Zombie, I believe in my convictions but I discovered that I was engaging a toddler bereft of ideas, I am entitled to my opinion anyday, now run along, you demented frustrated scallywag, you are henceforth ignored until you go for a surgery to remove the mucus, frustration, poverty and zombiesm in your filthy brain, nonsense grin

Feeling better now?

I forgive your angst, and totally understand your plight.

Poverty can make men run mad.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by cleary: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Olulinks:

Send your aza.

Good evening sir. sir please don't be upset, I just want to remind you of your earlier promise, sir. Thanks and God bless
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Afrocentric: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
rexwalters:
It is amazing how people choose to live their lives in deceit,rubbish fake news from a useless pastor purporting to have worked for newswatch,journalist turned pastor?Thief.
so you mean you don't have brain to remember that Obama and the UK Government truly supported Buhari in 2015.This is the problem of Nigerians. Always forgetful, that's why an illiterate President can be fooling us
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by Afrocentric: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
rexwalters:
Isn't your father a member of APC?
you are a born Bas. Tard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.