Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo (233 Views)

I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, / Police Asks Lagosians To ‘rate Our Performance’ / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo by sanmiade001: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Corruption limiting our performance, says Osinbajo

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said the ruling All Progressives Congress would have performed better but for corruption, adding that graft was preventing Nigerians from enjoying full dividends of democracy.

Osinbajo said if re-elected, the APC led-government would invest $500m in job creation.

He spoke on Monday during a visit to the Oloja of Epe, Oba Kamorudeen Animashaun, as part of electioneering campaign.

The vice-president urged Nigerians not to vote the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

He said, “At the next level government, we want to establish Entrepreneur Bank and Peoples Money Bank to complement the Bank of Industry. Already, we are in partnership with the Africa Development Bank to invest $500m in creating jobs.

“All these things ought to have been done before now, but corruption has prevented us from enjoying these things. We are at a point that we need to tell ourselves the truth because the country ought to have moved far ahead of where we are. If the leaders are corrupt, there is nothing that can move. It is not as if there is no idea to move this country forward. As a matter of fact, there are several ideas but corruption has refused to allow these ideas to come into fruition.”

He said an instance was the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway which was constructed in three years, but the PDP could not fix it in 16 years despite budgeting money for the road every year.

Osinbajo commended Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for infrastructural renewal in the Epe area, assuring that serious attention would be given to roads connecting Lagos to Ogun State to facilitate ease of movement and boost commerce.

Re: Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo by SaiATKUOBI2019: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWe need a united opposition as soon as Atiku is sworn in by May.
Not even the Gods can stop Atiku now except the election is rigged.Now, here is where the fraud starts. In December 2014, Buhari had said, “I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party APC. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
They say a liar must have a good memory. But Buhari is a bad liar. After so much pressure from many of us, Buhari’s strategists came up with a plan to deceive Nigerians and deflect attention from Buhari’s asset declaration fraud. His spokesman was told to issue an intentionally vague and incomplete “public asset declaration” that would leave room for plausible deniability in case he is caught.Ambode, we all know suppose to dey tie wrapper complete with gele.
But what of that manlet, Alhaja Yemisi?
Is this the last card Oyorubas want to bank on as their presidential hopefull against 2023?
Am asking this because of the disastrous APC rally held in Osunbade's own state, where his presence could not at least get Amosun's thugs to behave.
It was almost as if he wasn't even present in the arena.An old woman in Kebbi State donated her entire life saving of N1 million that she got from selling kosai (bean cake) and died in penury a year later. Buhari didn’t even acknowledge her death!). Buhari did not declare all these monies in his asset declaration form, yet he had close to a billion naira in cash in his declaration form that he is hiding from the world.What does ACN, CPC and APC all have in common?
Answer: The word "Congress"
What is a gathering of baboons called?
Answer: Congress
The congregation of Baboons in all their disgraceful and rowdy rallies have not disappointed me so far as they have lived up to their baboon status.
What is more gladdening to me is that the Congress of Baboons are also killing themselves off. Their rallies have been filled with blood letting by their own swords upon their own selves. This has saved the rest of the sane world the moral burden of disposing of these human filth.
Let the baboon continue to soak itself in their own blood.
Re: Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo by NkayStory(f): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
This hypocritical corrupt 'Pastor' again.

Trader-moni scam hawker and vote-buyer.
Re: Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo by haladadon: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
when people dey talk, this one dey follow talk.
Re: Corruption Limiting Our Performance, Says Osinbajo by henrysam(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
They will always have excuse bunch of thieves

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Saved Over N83 Billion Through Hajj Reforms, By Zee Agunbiade / Oh Ye Feb 16, Come Quick / U.S Embassy In Nigeria Offers Election Day Tips For Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.