Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, (432 Views)

Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by treesun: 12:24pm On Mar 03
to the elder statesman. This is my first time coming to Daura since he came back home and we felt duty-bound to come and identify with him and also to commiserate with the people of Katsina, the governor and the government over the sad incidents of some loss of lives in the past couple of days.

“We also want to assure them of the federal government’s determination to secure their lives and also to convey the best wishes of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to his excellency, former President Mohammadu Buhari and the good people of Katsina.”

The vice president also reassured the people of Katsina and Nigerians at large that the “federal government will leave no stone unturned and will expend whatever resources that are needed to safeguard the lives and properties of the citizenry.”

The vice president also paid courtesy calls on the Emir of Daura, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Umar Faruq Umar and the Emir of Katsina, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Abdulmumini Kabir Usman.

The Governor of Katsina State, Dikko Radda, the Minister of Budget and Economic Planning, Senator Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, and former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha were among the dignitaries who accompanied the vice president on the visit.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/03/im-very-happy-about-tinubu-governments-performance-says-buhari-amid-hardship-high-cost

1 Like

Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Namaster: 12:26pm On Mar 03
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Creamypie(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03
He's happy that his government is Less worse than tilimpoo own
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by xpressionx(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03
Failure praise a failure

1 Like

Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Crokky: 12:48pm On Mar 03
I never expected less a statement from him
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Ofunaofu: 12:57pm On Mar 03
Buhari is happy.

We never thought any president after Buhari could be worse until Tinubu came on board.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by nonhuman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03
He is happy to see someone he is better than,
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by nonhuman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03
Buhari is just an example of I better pass my neighbor

1 Like

Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by AlexBells(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03
Two of kind. Ndi Oso chi egbu.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Savedday2: 1:07pm On Mar 03
Lol! This man no go kill person with laf oooo!
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by yarimo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03
Well said Comrade Muhammadu buhari

6 Likes

Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by DevilsEqual(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03
See, most of the comments up there are from obididents

Dem dey lament pass others
Be like na dem the thing dey hit pass... always wailing cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by freemanq(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03
Animal talk
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by hisgrace090: 2:26pm On Mar 03
Happy because no one asks him to return the money he looted.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:28pm On Mar 03
Those who claim Buhari is dead and was replaced with a certain Jibrin Alsudan will come and be making noise now. grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Whalis: 2:32pm On Mar 03
Buhari is happy with the HEAT government. I mean the government of His Excellency Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Jostoman: 2:59pm On Mar 03
Everybody Please Clap for Buhari grin
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by jetguy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03
😅😅😅...i for make a statement but my Phone is about to off.
Let me use the remaining 95% read comments from senior comrades them..
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by FreeStuffsNG: 3:08pm On Mar 03
Thank you for your patriotism sir.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by GoodLife4live: 3:11pm On Mar 03
DevilsEqual:
See, most of the comments up there are from obididents

Dem dey lament pass others
Be like na dem the thing dey hit pass... always wailing cheesy cheesy cheesy
naa true u dey talk ... Me self dey observe them... Dem too dey complain over everything

1 Like

Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by Caramia2020(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03
Buhari will be happy, because he thought he will be the worst as a president only for Tinubu to take the failure title in less than a year making a failure like Buhari becoming a genius. In short Buhari will be smiling because he's a good student compared to Tinubu.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by nnachukz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03
If there is any person that should be very happy with the disaster we have as a president, Buhari should be that person.
Now he can honestly say "I'm not aware this is happening". I performed better than the current president even when his government was terrible both in corruption and maladministration.
Re: I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship, by a4cube: 5:00pm On Mar 03
Why will not be happy seeing who is worst than you.

You suppose go thanks giving in all moshalashi in Katsina one Friday after the other.

(1) (Reply)

With D Way Igbo Ppl Love Meat, Y Don't They Herd Cows / Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � / Peter Obi Speaks At Harvard’s Africa Development Conference 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.