Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Comr. Omoniyi Afeez “oxygen” Declares Ambition For NANS JCC Chairman Oyo Axis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Comr. Omoniyi Afeez “oxygen” Declares Ambition For NANS JCC Chairman Oyo Axis (340 Views)

Don Teamie Declares Interest For Nans Jcc Lagos Election / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Dey Don Kill One University Of Uyo Student For Nans Convention For Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comr. Omoniyi Afeez “oxygen” Declares Ambition For NANS JCC Chairman Oyo Axis by IamReallyboy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
DECLARATION OF AMBITION FOR NANS OYO STATE CHAIRMAN

I am Omoniyi Afeez Oladimeji (p.k.a) Oxygen, a student of Ekiti State University (in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo).
It is my desire to contest for Oyo State NANS chairman. This interest is predicated on my flair and passion to fight injustice and represent the true image of Nigerian Students in Oyo state.

As a chairman of Oyo state NANS, I will represent the all interests registered to defend the genuine demands and wills of Oyo state students. This representation shall be judiciously nurtured and it will be in sincere representation of what the student community demand.

God willing, as a chairman of Oyo state NANS, I shall ensure energies are geared to move the association to a more great height.

NANS Oyo State under my leadership shall promote the welfare of her members. The welfare in affordable education for students, fighting against unfair policies against NANS members and ensuring proper justification is done to maintain the image and existing fair status quo.

I hope to bring forth a leadership training programme for the benefit of Oyo state students. Also, organise free skill acquisition programme for NANS members.

This I hope will address the after-school demands of students in sustainability and fine livelihood.
If I emerge NANS Oyo State Chairman, I have a plan to insure Oyo State students with an Insurance Firm. This will of course take care of unwarranted deaths usually recorded without compensation from any angle.

Many visions are in place in this aspiration. They are justified in every reasonable extent.
READ ALSO How Final Year Student Drowned While Hanging Out With Girlfriend.

By virtue of my little leadership experience in unionism(former Auditor General, EACOED Students’ Union 15/16, Clerk of FILGS National, serving Assistant General Secretary of this present administration of NANS led Comr Moronkola Teslim Abiola, etc), I hope I will deliver the expectations of Nigerian Students as a NANS chairman.

I seek the support of senators(SUG Presidents) because they are the most important deciders in the aspiration. I seek the support of stakeholders and everyone.

Thank you and God bless.
Solidarity Forever!!!

Omoniyi Afeez Oladimeji , Oxygen .
Aspirant for NANS Oyo State Chairman

http://inspireblog.com.ng/comr-omoniyi-afeez-oxygen-declares-ambition-for-nans-jcc-chairman-oyo-axis/

(1) (Reply)

Help...1 / Miss Otu And Mr. Bassey Celebrate Their Traditional Marriage... / The Work Of Hospital Pharmacist (Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.