Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com (49968 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oricha79:
Fake news....by next week Monday, thief atiku will understand where he truly belong.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by AngelicBeing: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
I have said times without numbers , this election is very very hard for APC to rig on a National level, several APC Governors and chieftains mainly in the North have already agreed various deals with Atiku team since December last year.
How many Northern APC Governor have u seen abusing Atiku except for Hell Rufai.
Buhari will be betrayed by his trusted men from the north, East, west and south on Saturday

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by KanwuliaExtra: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
JUBRIL El SuDundeeeee!

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Bakeroy: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
How much did they pay you to quote me Sir.

olajizz01:
OK,wailing zombie with sense.

The senseless one will meet their waterloo on febuhari 16,17,18.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
bluefilm:
This smells like fake news.

It doesn't have to smell like it, it is fake news bro!

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by gbagagbogo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
If this news is not fake news then it's a goodnews for those who want a bit of a better life in Nigeria
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by lordtriplee(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Not an APC supporter but this is total nonsense. I am laughing real hard here

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by deomelo: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
I just stop by to laugh at the ipob fake news rubbish..

I'm gone..

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by charityjames1: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fake news

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by pat077: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
this news is as fake as Nikki minaj's butt

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by NkayStory(f): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrAJQ:
These people (PDP) don't know what is good for them peddling with fake news. Even Buhari is considering decamping to PDP. Yeye people

You lots will be here fooling your heads while the mega crook calked Tinubu reaches behind y'all to strike a deal with PDP..

Same thing he did with Jonathan in 20111..

Sense is very far from you APC crooners online indeed.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by buhariguy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
Nobody will be 5% under Atiku
I love my country united
Buhari divided this country
And Atiku must achieve the goal of uniting us again when he wins
I want my country to start working again!
hahahahahahaha,
You are now unity begger,
You don't want biafra or death again .

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
I won't believe that for now.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by sonature1: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
buhariguy:
hahahahahahaha,
You are now unity begger,
You don't want biafra or death again .

If I reply to your mention again, just know that I am a lower animal
Buhari's supporters don't have sense.
And I must be very stupid to exchange words with someone who wakes up at 2am in defense of a brainless oldie.
I won't dignify u with a response again
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by OMObuhari: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
These perpetual wailers are seemingly suffering from an ailment called META _PERCEPTUAL INCONGRUITY.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by herich(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku AGENDA IS TO SELL NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS TO HIS FRIENDS, LOOT NIGERIA TRESURY AND GRANT AMNESTY TO THIEVES

Atiku IS NEVER THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM

ATHIEFKULATED MEMBER'S OBITUARY ON SUNDAY

This is seriously dry!

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by kalohkaloh: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fake news from fake medium for fake audience sponsored by fake party (PDP) and for fake reasons! Even the computer they used to type it is fake! Obviously, it will produce fake results!

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by blaize23: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
oteneaaron:
Is this report reliable?

If yes, then on Saturday is going to be crazy.
abegggg this one na false news ever

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Tareq1105: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Front0lane: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Foolish people with more foolishness to spill.
Which governor aside Wike insulted Buhari ?

MadeInTokyo:
I have said times without numbers , this election is very very hard for APC to rig on a National level, several APC Governors and chieftains mainly in the North have already agreed various deals with Atiku team since December last year.
How many Northern APC Governor have u seen abusing Atiku except for Hell Rufai.
Buhari will be betrayed by his trusted men from the north, East, west and south on Saturday
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by benitwater(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
I will believe president Trump is from borno than to believe this crap.shior

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Amudeneogu: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
;PDP should be careful to avoid spice

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by benitwater(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
gurunlocker:
Do they share weed in this newspaper headquarters?
I will rather believe president Trump is from borno than to believe this crap.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by baysol: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:
Atiku OBITURAY ON SUNDAY

RIVER STATE APC RALLY TODAY KILLED ALL THE IPOB CHESTBEATING BRAGGING ITS 50/50 BTW PMB AND PDP IN RIVER STATE

PMB NEXT LEVEL 100% GUARANTEED
If you are articulated it means joined to follow follow and you have no mind of your own.when the heads detached you're useless. Isn't it true of Atikulation ones. Vote wisely, Sowore for true progress.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by kayusely70(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Disgusting lie from the evil party

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by rexwalters: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrAJQ:
These people (PDP) don't know what is good for them peddling with fake news. Even Buhari is considering decamping to PDP. Yeye people
Very surprised that some daft people are salivating over such fake stupid news?President Buhari will disgrace Atiku this weekend,then he will cry to the Supreme Court to go and look for Walter Onnoghen.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by KunleyY19(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
PR stunt... Lobatan!
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by adanny01(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by walezy14(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
fake news
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Lilimax(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
All of you shouting fake news are just learners grin Saturday polls go sweet die. No rigging for the ruling party! Little wonder Buhari and his men are shouting that US is supporting Atiku. It is just the cry of drowning man so to say shocked Northerners have decided to vote Atiku as they felt with Atiku they'll be in power for another 8 years unlike PMB that have just. 4years if he eventually wins. Mind you Hausa wouldn't want power to slip from them embarassed

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by 9jaArea: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
It's funny how supporters of Atiku believed this trash, no wonder Nnamdi Kanu is their leader.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
yeye PDP.

Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja / Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill