Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

PDP, Atiku Will Weep On Saturday: Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Atiku Will Weep On Saturday: Oshiomole (375 Views)

You Will Weep After Peter Obi’s Victory, Okupe Slams Critics / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP, Atiku Will Weep On Saturday: Oshiomole by ganisucks(f): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole on Tuesday declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will weep over the outcome of the presidential election billed for Saturday.

Oshiomhole made the declaration while speaking during APC presidential campaign in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

He also reacted to the court ruling with refused the party from fielding a governorship candidate in the forthcoming election.

According to him, “I appreciate the fighting spirit of APC supporters in Rivers. I’m impressed that despite the efforts to demoralized you, you came. I salute your fighting spirit.

"Those who smile in the early hour will find out that at the need of life they will cry. There is so much effort to prevent our party, in Zamfara we are fighting to have the right of the people and here in Rivers it’s the same but I want to say our right may be frozen but we will not give up.
http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/12/elections-oshiomhole-says-pdp-atiku-will-weep-saturday/
Re: PDP, Atiku Will Weep On Saturday: Oshiomole by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
I cant wait to see the poll results in edo state come Saturday. All his giragira go enter coma

1 Like

Re: PDP, Atiku Will Weep On Saturday: Oshiomole by GoldChest(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
This one that was almost lynched yesterday in Ogun state is still running his cursed mouth .

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Today's The Final Day Of Jubril Unmask / Buhari Is Heartless- BBOG Convener Aisha Yesufu (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.