Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (110372 Views)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2019
E go shock you in 3 days time
maasoap:

You've assumed that ghosts will be allowed to vote in Lagos State.
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by RTSC: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

please which Igbo Establishment are Yoruba working in ? and Igbo is also marrying Yoruba, Yoruba is also marrying Igbo so? . You are crazy which Igbo Establishment are Yoruba working in?

Yoruba are not counting on you to Vote for Buhari in the first place, We know that since Buhari was voted in 2015 so why should we feel pain on something we already know is not possible? and you hardly determine Election result in Nigeria ? . You are just stupid
Which igbo establishments are Yoruba working in.?
You have the guts to ask this question.

Even my uncle's small company just employed 3 Yorubas last week.

You dey craze for head.
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by kaypling(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2019
RTSC:

Buhari was banned from the United States for Islamic and ethnic extremism.
It took a long time and a lot of diplomacy before the US suspended the ban for now due to his current status.

Why did you elect buhari to power since the US ban is determinant of a good candidate?
Beside, is Nigeria no longer sovereign, a statement clowns like you always claim?
Or is it only sovereign when the international community is trying to maintain the integrity and fairness of the administrative process to the chagrin of your buhari.?

Una get serious problem.

That's a lie and you know it. In 2015, you ppl said he couldn't go to the UK, he went. You guys said he couldn't go to the US, he went. Stop these childish lies. Islamic and ethnic extremism, what does that even mean? Please tell us exactly what he did?? Who said anything about Nigeria not being a sovereign nation. Your argument is all over the place and you tried to claim smart. Atiku is a well known kleptocrat, home and abroad. You ppl keep talking about attracting foreign investment, who's going to invest when they know the money is going to end up disappearing
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
RTSC:

Which igbo establishments are Yoruba working in.?
You have the guts to ask this question.

Even my uncle's small company just employed 3 Yorubas last week.

You dey craze for head.

You tribalist fools are going Nuts, It was one of your Brothers that started it, When there are many Yoruba Establishment that Employ Igbo too
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by blackboy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
I doubt them pix. Lagos pulls crowds for anything.
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by aalangel(f): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2019
KunleyY19:

Post You own Na...
Abi E dey pain You

I'm a Broadcast Journalist, not a blogger. Your sarcasm shows you're up to some mischief.

...and yes it's paining me that people enjoy lying.
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by KunleyY19(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
aalangel:

I'm a Broadcast Journalist, not a blogger. Your sarcasm shows you're up to some mischief.

...and yes it's paining me that people enjoy lying.

May God Bless Your Endeavor!.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by Themandator: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Let all the at buhari and Atiku raly in all the states vote for buhari and the balance who weren't at any of the rallies vote for Atiku in Jesus name. Reply with amen

ClearFlair:
Yeeeeee!!!! They have casted the thief o. Ha! This is too much pain. Ha! OP please nah. You want his supporters to commit suicide? There is life oustide elections o. grin grin grin grin grin

PDP EXPOSED:

PDP's strategy is to look like a genuine contender, hence the rented crowds, online agents and fake polls. Their aim is to make people think they have a huge following when they obviously don't (most of the people at their rallies will vote for Buhari). They know they will lose the Presidential election to the APC and when they do they will cry wolf and point to their rented crowds, online agents and fake polls as evidence of their assumed popularity and say "how can we lose when all these people are for us?" Well, you can see that PDP are still very much in the business of deceit and corruption. They are bent on ruining Nigeria but we have a special surprise for them.

PMB until you all have sense.
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by megamank(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Why are you panicking?

The elections are in few days time relax

How far? How the election market? Any comment apart from rigging?
Re: Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
megamank:

How far? How the election market? Any comment apart from rigging?

Your candidate won

So I render my congratulations
Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.